[Resolved] Groupon India — Bad expirience in hotel booking

Pune, Maharashtra, India
 rahulebajaj
Hi User ID : 8040952 Security Code: B76E056E85 Groupon code: 0010001UP9 REF: 770280 Hello Team, I booked hotel 'Mount View Executive, The Valley Resort' from Groupon website on 3rd july for my first 'Honeymoon'. Today i called to Hotel for checkin, they informed me Hotel is Under-Renovation and they did not get any info about my booking. I was also informed that renovation had started fron 1 July and I had done my booking on 3rd July. My Booking date is 1-Aug-2015 but till date they didn't call/mail information regarding booking. What would have happened if i would have directly gone to the hotel. This is unacceptable from a well known site. This is very bad expirience. They should compansate me for it as i had already planned my trip; bought ticket for the travel. Important : Users of the site please be aware or my best suggestion to AVOID groupon site. Regards, Piyush K M : [protected]

[Jul 31, 2015] Groupon India / NearBuy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Groupon India / NearBuy Customer Care's response Jul 31, 2015
Hi rahulebajaj,

We have received your details and are working on your complaint. We will respond to you shortly.

Groupon_India
Updated by rahulebajaj Sep 18, 2015

Kindly Provide me my refund ASAP.
Groupon India / NearBuy Customer Care's response Sep 19, 2015
Hi rahulebajaj,

Groupon India
Groupon India / NearBuy Customer Care's response Sep 21, 2015
Dear rahulebajaj,

We have initiated your refund on 31.07.2015.

Groupon_India

Comments

still have not received My CASHBACK or not refund my amount.

its Extremely bad Service from your end.

specially note for Viewer/GroupOn USer: Plz Avoid Groupon its Pathetic Service.
not refund my amount last 2 month.

Piyush K
Hi Groupon,

This is tremendous service from Groupon. it mean that without asking or communicating with Groupon they not provide Customer amount.

Special Note for Groupon User: i last 2 month Groupon not provide my refund. so i suggest you avoid to using Groupon.

Piyush K
as you said you have initiated your refund on 31.07.2015.

but i communicated with groupon via email they told different
so WHO is ONE CORRECT ? you or email person. ?

READ below and attached image:-

To review, comment or reopen the request, follow the link below:

Gayathri, Sep 22, 10:22:

Dear Piyush,

Warm Greeting from nearbuy!!

As per the telephonic conversation, kindly find the transaction ID - [protected] please check with bank on the same, if in case you have still not received on the refunded, Kindly send us the statement of the bank.

For further clarification reach us at[protected].

Building No. 20, Pushp Vihar Commercial Complex, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110062
    Groupon India - Bad expirience in hotel booking