Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Having problems with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Company Representatives

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Phone Numbers

Fax

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Overview

Latest complaint Didn't get security refund after 2 years from applying has been filed on 26/11/2022. Latest Resolved Spot counselling fees not showing was resolved Oct 16, 2021. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University ranks as the #21 most complained about among Universities.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University complaints

Recent Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University reviews & complaints(270)

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Customer Care
Service available

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University — Didn't get security refund after 2 years from applying

My son Prateek Singh passed out from your university in 2020. He did M. tech (ECE). I applied for the refund on 6th January 2021, but I am sorry to say that I have not received the refund yet. My son is residing in UK at present and I visited the university many a times, but failed to get the refund. Please help me with this. His enrolment number is [protected]....
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Customer Care
Service available

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University — 40k refund

Dear IPU,
I was allotted a seat in the 4th round of GGSIPU MCA/ MCA(SE)(NIMCET) 2022 [CODE-105] and I accepted it by paying 40000Rs but later due to some reason I withdrew from counseling in the Spot Round before 28 September. But I still haven't received any reply or email for confirmation of my withdrawal.
So, I'd like to ask you to send me a confirmation letter and mention the period of time that I have to wait for the refund.br...
I filled my application form within due date, application number is paid fees of 1211 rupees with the refrence number[protected] form submitted but fee still pending and Money deducted from my account.
Please refund back the amount...