Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 30, 2023

File a complaint to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Having problems with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

New Delhi District
Delhi

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Phone Numbers

Fax

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University reviews & complaints(273)

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University — Withdrawal of admission
As per UGC guideline one can withdraw admission before 31st dec and there would be deduction of max 1000 INR from the fee which was paid for admission. I took admission in IP university for B. Com (H) and later decided to cancel my admission. When I contact the college for cancellation of admission, they pointed me to university as cancellation can be done by university...

I'm 3rd year student at United College of education .Our college take 100 rupees per day as a late charges on fees after 3O/09/2022 but as per University notice date was mentioned they can't take before 10 January 2023, Also they have not taken a single lecture/class till now. May i request you please resolve this problem as much as possible.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got an Admission in Bhartiya Vidya bhawan for English honours in ip university. Recently. I have taken Admission in a different university and wanted a withdrawal from this university, but my college said it isn't possible since the withdrawal option is not on the portal . I even visited the main office of ip university in Dwarka and they gave me very vague answer without saying anything about the refund. I have sent mails and even called the helpline number which has only left me helpless at this point. It's not very appropriate for such an establishment to do this . This is not tolerable.

Name - Sanchita maji
    Ipu application no[protected]
    Ipu cet rank - 156
    Ipu cet roll no[protected].

Please atleast help me to get a refund . At this point the university has turned into deaf ears to all my complaints.

My son Prateek Singh passed out from your university in 2020. He did M. tech (ECE). I applied for the refund on 6th January 2021, but I am sorry to say that I have not received the refund yet. My son is residing in UK at present and I visited the university many a times, but failed to get the refund. Please help me with this. His enrolment number is [protected].

Dear IPU,
        I was allotted a seat in the 4th round of GGSIPU MCA/ MCA(SE)(NIMCET) 2022 [CODE-105] and I accepted it by paying 40000Rs but later due to some reason I withdrew from counseling in the Spot Round before 28 September. But I still haven't received any reply or email for confirmation of my withdrawal.
        So, I'd like to ask you to send me a confirmation letter and mention the period of time that I have to wait for the refund.

I filled my application form within due date, application number is paid fees of 1211 rupees with the refrence number[protected] form submitted but fee still pending and Money deducted from my account.
          Please refund back the amount...

I had paid INR 40, 000 "Seat Acceptance Fees" on the official website to confirm my child's seat and money has been deducted from my account but on the website, it is still showing that No payment has been made. I have paid the fees but on the website, it is not being shown. Please refund the amount.

Expecting your immediate response on this matter as no one is answering on your helpline numbers.
          Roll Number [protected]
          Application Number [protected]
          Candidate Name VEESHAKHA BHATIA
          Father Name MANOJ BHATIA

I'm Niharika . I applied for b.arch councelling . While filling details I fetched some errors and after that I did payment on 22 aug 2022. For further councelling process I rechecked and found status incomplete but payment status complete . Therefore I request you to refund my 1200 rs as my form submission was incomplete and payment and I belong from economically weaker section (EBC) is done plzz help!...

I was filling application form for 2022-23 admission for CET of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprasth University and at the payment page amount is debited from my account but didn't show any final confirmation page and still showing fee payment not done.

My application number for CET code 121 is[protected].
              1211.80 rupees were deducted from my account but the payment is showing up as pending please resolve this as soon as possible as it is the last week for registration. i will be really obliged.

The Supply runs out of water after 12 on the night which makes it extremely difficult for the students and staff in the hostel to survive without water....

Hello, I am a 3rd year BBA student. I was not able to attempt my reappear exam of business laws on the 10th of January due to a power cut in my locality. I tried contacting every helpline that was provided, tried mailing but all I got told was to go to the examination branch at the university. However, visiting this branch was as helpless as sitting home would've been, as they were extremely rude and refused to help me in any way. All they said was to go to my college and try talking to them. Please assist me in attempting my exam as failure in doing so will result in a wasted year for me.

I'm a student of BBA of the college NDIM. I have back of total four exams including odd and even sem. Three subjects in odd sem and one in even sem. My college's staff told me that I need to go to university and apply for mercy chance and for that I need to submit a total of Rs. 10, 000 and reappear of four subjects i.e. Rs. 2, 400 the total of 12, 400. I have submitted the fees. After that I got to know that my name didn't appear in the...

Provide information regarding BSC Nursing Examinations as the course has already delayed but still there is No information.
                  Colleges are just expanding the duties and final year students are lagging in their courses.
                  Although all other universities have conducted the exams for BSC Nursing final year students. This could lead to gap in their further career.

Kindly provide the adequate information for the same.

Refund is pending from November 2021 of Rs.40, 000/- against application NO.[protected]. It is almost more than One and half month
                    Dec 20, 2021
                    Updated by mehta tarun
                    After a lapse of three days no reply received

Mistakenly I registered twice times in opu and I have proof also I call them they said that refund will be received after all students registered but till now I have not received my fund.

My son was an Mtech student of the University[protected]. At present he is based in UK. I submitted the application form for refund in January this year after all the formalities. But after calling them for so many times and sending them emails, I have not received the refund so far. Don't know what to do? Please help
                        You haven't replied to any of my emails. At least you could have given me a solution to my problem. But nothing from your side. No response

Spot counselling fees not showing

Spot counselling fees is not showing on website which i paid on 16 october llease provide help...
                          I pay for my b.tech registration form . On first time the amount is deducted but application is not proceed. After some time they show your payment is failed. So I pay again this time payment is successful.i fill the form 10 aug 2021 time 22.25.32 on this time the first time payment is deducted. Till now I don't get back my money . My name is Siddhant Saini
                          Application no.[protected] the account no and other details I fill on councelling...

This is to inform you that i've successfully registered for btech admission in ipu and paid registration fee too but counselling fee wasn't visible earlier and link isn't available presently, due to which i'm unable to do choice filling for btech.Please provide a solution asap or extend dates for counselling fee payment and choice filling as many others faced this problem too.
                          Yours sincerely