HCL Infosystems Customer Care Contacts

2.1
Last updated Nov 23, 2022

File a complaint to HCL Infosystems

Having problems with HCL Infosystems ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HCL Infosystems customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HCL Infosystems

HCL Infosystems Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

HCL Infosystems Overview

Latest complaint EPF Settlement has been filed on 23/11/2022. Latest Resolved eps withdrawal was resolved Jul 5, 2018. HCL Infosystems ranks as the #3 most complained about among Employers.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HCL Infosystems . We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved HCL Infosystems complaints

Recent HCL Infosystems reviews & complaints(104)

HCL Infosystems — EPF Settlement

My name is Hitesh Mittal and my emp-code was 407469 and my working days in hcl infosystem was form 20th November 2006 to November 2012.
I want to Settlement the epf amount, . How much time it will take to clear it?
My pf account no is 31207 in hcl pf trust account.
And i have already sent mail to [protected]@peoplestrong.com with attached form 10c along with cancel cheque and adhaar id 26 July 2022, i have mailed conversation...

HCL Infosystems — CPU not working

When I switch on my computer .it is not starting...

HCL Infosystems — PF withdrawal not processed for Emp ID 11662

I had filled in all the required forms for my PF withdrawal and sent it on 21/03/2022. My emp ID is 11662, Name Dennis Watts. I received confirmation email on 31/03/2022 from HCL stating that my forms have been sent for processing and it will take 20 working days from the date of submission which was 31/03/2022. On 25/04/2022 I sent HCL an email asking for a update on my PF withdrawal as 20 working days have been completed. On 26/04/2022...