HCL Infosystems Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Aug 25, 2022

File a complaint to HCL Infosystems

Having problems with HCL Infosystems ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HCL Infosystems customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HCL Infosystems

201301

HCL Infosystems Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

HCL Infosystems reviews & complaints(103)

When I switch on my computer .it is not starting
HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had filled in all the required forms for my PF withdrawal and sent it on 21/03/2022. My emp ID is 11662, Name Dennis Watts. I received confirmation email on 31/03/2022 from HCL stating that my forms have been sent for processing and it will take 20 working days from the date of submission which was 31/03/2022. On 25/04/2022 I sent HCL an email asking for a update on my PF withdrawal as 20 working days have been completed. On 26/04/2022...

I had to resign hcl infosystems without notice periode. Now I couldn't withdraw or transfer my pf amount to new company. They are telling like without relieving letter it's not possible. I need relieving letter and pf withdraw as I am not working now. So transfer is not possible
    My employee id 11003774
    HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was employed with HCL Infosystems for period between 26th July'10 and 27th May'11, based out of Mumbai. My employee code was 11000591.
      I request you to share with me my Experience Letter & Relieving Letter, which was never handed over to me.
      HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I am yet to receive any response

Hi all,

I had been following up with pf helpdesk on my pf withdrawal & i had been communicated on 1st July that the amount would be released in 8-10 working days.

However, in spite of multiple follow ups neither the amount was released, nor did i hear back from pf helpdesk.

I request you all to take necessary action & release the amount asap. Details are furnished below for your reference -br...

I worked as an employee in HCL info systems between year 2000 to June 2002
        My PF for this period is unclaimed, now I don't remember my empid or PF number

My name is; Rajagopalan Ramachandran
        Place of work: Egmore, Montieth lane
        Reporting resource manager: S. Govindarajan(SGR), Jayaraman
        Technical reporting: Simpson

Hi team,

I am samjith pc, I have worked hcl infosystem limited. Total one year working. ( from 15th Oct 2012 to 26th sep 2013)

Kindly refund my pf settlement please..
          Company Name : HCL Infosystems Ltd
          Employee Name : samjith pc
          Employee Code at HCL : 33003561
          Mobile : [protected]

Need your guidance and support to add my previous employer details in my current UAN number. I was working with HCL infosystems limited from Dec. 1998 till 6th March 2011.

Request you to share my 22 digit PF number for EPS transfer. Kindly do the needful on top priority.

Company Name : HCL Infosystems Ltd
            Employee Name : Raj Kanwar
            Employee Code at HCL : 9345
            PF& FPF No : UP/11476/13259.
            Mobile : [protected]

Thanks and Regards
            Raj Kanwar
            Feb 02, 2021
            Updated by rajkanwar75
            No update till now

Rummy circle is the biggest fake and diverting platform for all teenagers, i ll not recommend to use it, its waste of time and your money, pls go for legal and trustee business only, rummy circle is a type of business as well as marketing strategies don't use it, its not long time business, i lost my 8la in rummy circle pls don't go with this.
              HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is about PF transfer form HCL info to my last employer.
                They informed me that they kept pf release on hold since HCL info UAN has been mapped with their PF A/C but they didnt received any transfer in amount from HCL Info. So I have to initiate the transfer request from HCL info first.Could you suggest how to proceed further ?whom to contact?
                HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i am unable to withdraw my pf. Nobody responds on the telephone numbers provided here. My pf number is up/11476/58214.

Kindly help.
                  HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been following up for the pf transfer and sent filled forms for transfer of pf. However, till date the date of birth is not updated for my previous employer hcl infosystems in uan and also no update on the transfer of pf.
                    My pf number as per salary slip was: up/11476/52668
                    My employee code was : 663354
                    Last working day was 02-nov-2017
                    My uan:[protected]
                    HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For the last two years, i am following up for my pf transfer from hcl to my new company pf account. Initially, i raised requests via epfo online portal from there hcl transfer only my pension account and nothing did with my pf amount.

I have sent more than 50 mails but nobody is ready to reply. Last feb they replied that the amount will be transferred in 12 working days but still it's not transferred and nobody ready to reply....
                      My name is harish singh pilkhwal and my emp-code was 44023509. And my working days in hcl infosystem was from 1st jan 2016 to 31st july 2017. My first pf amount has been cleared.
                      I want to withdrawal the eps amount. How much time it will take to clear it?
                      My pf account no is mr/noi/11476/88427 in hcl pf trust account.
                      And i have already sent form 10c along with cancel cheque and adhaar id hard copy (By speed post on...
                      My name is devi prasad singh and my emp-code was 44023508. And my working days in hcl infosystem was from 1st jan 2016 to 31st july 2017. My first pf amount has been cleared.

I want to withdrawal the eps amount. How much time it will take to clear it?
                      My pf account no is mr/noi/11476/88426 in hcl pf trust account.
                      I want to withdrawal the epf amount. How much time it will take to clear it?
                      My pf account no is mr/noi/11476/88427 in hcl pf trust account.
                      I have received my epf and eps amount from hcl infosystem my pf no. Was is up/11476/88429 in hcl pf trust account. I received my eps form hcl was rs. 10965, before 15 days and epf also withdrawal,
                      My uan no is[protected]
                      But i am not received my eps amout which is transdered form my previous company (Wipro infotech) to hcl infosystem, i received mailed form wipro infotech, i am attached, mailed by wiproinfotech...
                      I have worked with m/s hcl infosystems ltd. From[protected] to[protected] but my pf balance seems to be low. When i have requested the organization to provide my pf statement from my date of joining to the date of relieving organization is not responding. I have filed a grievance with the same issue but the ticket was closed by asking me to contact the pf trust since the pf trust is exempted one. I am unable to reach the employer since they...

My name is kapil kumar and my emp-code was 44023511. And my working days in hcl infosystem was form 1st jan 2016 to 31st july 2017. My first pf amount has been cleared.
                      I want to withdrawal the eps amount,. How much time it will take to clear it?
                      My pf account no is mr/noi/11476/88429 in hcl pf trust account.
                      And i have already sent form 10c along with cancel cheque and adhaar id hard copy (By registry post on 25june 2018) and soft copy as well,
                      How will it take time to clear epf balance after passing one month

Hi all,

I had been following up with pf helpdesk on my pf withdrawal & i had been communicated on 01 JUNE 2018 that the amount would be released in 8-10 working days.

Emp. Id: 51640631

Pf acc no: GN/GGN/005572/[protected] (As per salary slip)

Pension account no: GN/GGN/005572/350013 (As per salary slip)

Your quick action is very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.