HCL Infosystems

India - 201301

Fax:
Fax:

Good

HCL Infosystems related photos (12)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

HCL Infosystems Photos

HCL Infosystems Complaints & Reviews

Hi team,

I am samjith pc, I have worked hcl infosystem limited. Total one year working. ( from 15th Oct 2012 to 26th sep 2013)

Kindly refund my pf settlement please..
Feb 28, 2021

Company Name : HCL Infosystems Ltd
Employee Name : samjith pc
Employee Code at HCL : 33003561
Mobile : [protected]

Need your guidance and support to add my previous employer details in my current UAN number. I was working with HCL infosystems limited from Dec. 1998 till 6th March 2011.

Request you to share my 22 digit PF number for EPS transfer. Kindly do the needful on top priority.

Company Name : HCL Infosystems Ltd
    Employee Name : Raj Kanwar
    Employee Code at HCL : 9345
    PF& FPF No : UP/11476/13259.
    Mobile : [protected]

Thanks and Regards
    Raj Kanwar
    Jan 15, 2021

Feb 02, 2021
    Updated by rajkanwar75
    No update till now

Rummy circle is the biggest fake and diverting platform for all teenagers, i ll not recommend to use it, its waste of time and your money, pls go for legal and trustee business only, rummy circle is a type of business as well as marketing strategies don't use it, its not long time business, i lost my 8la in rummy circle pls don't go with this.
      Jan 12, 2021

HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is about PF transfer form HCL info to my last employer.
        They informed me that they kept pf release on hold since HCL info UAN has been mapped with their PF A/C but they didnt received any transfer in amount from HCL Info. So I have to initiate the transfer request from HCL info first.Could you suggest how to proceed further ?whom to contact?
        Oct 26, 2020

HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, i am unable to withdraw my pf. Nobody responds on the telephone numbers provided here. My pf number is up/11476/58214.

Kindly help.
          Sep 11, 2020

HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been following up for the pf transfer and sent filled forms for transfer of pf. However, till date the date of birth is not updated for my previous employer hcl infosystems in uan and also no update on the transfer of pf.
            My pf number as per salary slip was: up/11476/52668
            My employee code was : 663354
            Last working day was 02-nov-2017
            My uan:[protected]
            Aug 13, 2020

HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

For the last two years, i am following up for my pf transfer from hcl to my new company pf account. Initially, i raised requests...
              My name is harish singh pilkhwal and my emp-code was 44023509. And my working days in hcl infosystem was from 1st jan 2016...
              My name is devi prasad singh and my emp-code was 44023508. And my working days in hcl infosystem was from 1st jan 2016 to...
              I have received my epf and eps amount from hcl infosystem my pf no. Was is up/11476/88429 in hcl pf trust...
              I have worked with m/s hcl infosystems ltd. From[protected] to[protected] but my pf balance seems to be low. When i have requested...

My name is kapil kumar and my emp-code was 44023511. And my working days in hcl infosystem was form 1st jan 2016 to 31st july 2017. My first pf amount has been cleared.
              I want to withdrawal the eps amount,. How much time it will take to clear it?
              My pf account no is mr/noi/11476/88429 in hcl pf trust account.
              And i have already sent form 10c along with cancel cheque and adhaar id hard copy (By registry post on 25june 2018) and soft copy as well,
              How will it take time to clear epf balance after passing one month
              Aug 03, 2018

Hi all,

I had been following up with pf helpdesk on my pf withdrawal & i had been communicated on 01 JUNE 2018 that the amount would be released in 8-10 working days.

However, in spite of multiple follow ups neither the amount was released, nor did i hear back from pf helpdesk.

I request you all to take necessary action & release the amount asap. Details are furnished below for your reference -

Emp. Id: 51640631

Pf acc no: GN/GGN/005572/[protected] (As per salary slip)

Pension account no: GN/GGN/005572/350013 (As per salary slip)

Your quick action is very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
                Vidhya
                hcl pf issue
                Aug 01, 2018

My name is kapil kumar
                  And my job was in hcl infosystem, my emp-code was 44023511. And my last
                  Working day in hcl infosystem was 31st july 2017.
                  My working period was 1st jan 2016 to 31s july 2017
                  My pf account no is up/11476/88429 in hcl pf trust account.
                  How much time it will take to clear it?
                  Uan no[protected]
                  I have already sent 10c form,
                  Jun 11, 2018

HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sorry but regret to say that very poor way of working of railway staff.
                    No response from...

Directorate of skill development madhya pradesh order no. 3543 date 16.07.2016
                    Item name computer notebook brand acer laptop
                    Supplied by firm taj infoways solutions & services bhopal
                    Sir please solve the my acer notebook laptop. Mouse touch pad is not responding. We already install driver as hint given by toll free no. [protected]. Our laptop bill no. 16-17/oct/031 and date 18.10.2016
                    Our note book will be covered onsite warranty for a period of three years from the date of installation. So please solve the our problem.
                    Nov 23, 2017

HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Since few days phone number: [protected] is giving missed call & when called back talks vulgar. Please lodge a complaint against this number and please let me know if you are required any other information.

I just want to know also who is the owner of this number, he/she call in midnight and early morning to disturb me.

Sunny
                      Aug 04, 2017

HCL Infosystems customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Sir my hardware networking engineering exam will be complete in 25/05/2010.

But sir my certificate did not meet me.

So i can tou help me sir

Which my hardware networking cerrificate meet me.

My contact no. - [protected], [protected]

Plz sir help me
                      Plz
                      plz

Have ordered the a package of 5 printed shirts @1099. The product is so bad that i can not use it. The order number cin251099. The way that have shown in the picture while ordering is totally different. Can't you have shame to cheat like this. Please take the return of the product or else i will complain at consumer forum. My contact number is [protected]. Contact me anytime
                        Jun 07, 2017