HCL Learning
HCL Learning Limited

HCL Learning Customer Care

TwitterYoutube
Career Development Centre, G-8 & 9, sector 3, Noida (U.P)

Noida
Gautam Buddh Nagar District
Uttar Pradesh

Good

HCL Learning Complaints & Reviews

Hi I would like to mention that i am unable to access the pop up window in wiz cbse pack no popup comes it says that if popup does not come than click on all three buttons one by one but no one worked please help.
Sep 29, 2020

HCL Learning customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    I can't check my hcl cdc certificate verification, i am getting error, my certificate no. Is 40024. Kindly send website link...
    Ined with three more students for Android app development course. Paid fees 2000 initially. But we were not given any receipt....
    [4/6, 21:38] shivam sahu: sir my name is shivam from ghatampur.. candidate name is shivam. and candidate id is 2017snu7990119....
    This is kritika gupta, a b. tech student from rtu. last summer i registered myself for the summer training program...

I registered at HCl CDC for summer training course. Paid the fees and completed the registration. Due my father's cancer treatment I couldn't attend the training. People from HCl CDC assured me to provide my project on time. It's been 3 months now and I haven't received my project or the refund either. It cost me 8000 rupees along with bad grades. Kindly help.
    Kritika gupta
    Nov 08, 2016

HCL Learning customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir/madam, My name is Anusheel Sharma.I enrolled in HCL CDC for complete java course(6 month) on 17 th aug, 2016, from Hcl Learning, Preet Vihar. while doing course of Complete java course, i came to know that this institute has done some false promisses with us.I successfully completed the course, but they are not giving my certificate till now.
      Sep 16, 2016

HCL Learning customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is ruchika. I have taken course of networking at hcl cdc noida and it was worst decision of my life because they people are just making money from student. The training coordinator asked me to join the batch of 4:30 according to my availability but when i joined the batch it was from 4 o clock. Then i asked the teacher that i cannot be available at 4'o clock. They decline from their statement and i asked to refund my amount but they declined to refund my amount. Till now i didn't get my money back. They people are just collecting money from the students and after taking the money they don't care. All the faculty members are very rude and they don't even pickup the calls.
        Jun 22, 2016

HCL Learning customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i want to do trainning of web designing but i dnt know whose location is right of your center because i will search ur website www.hcllearning.com in there seen the location is lalkothi jaipur . but someone call me and then tell me the location is gopalpura bypass so i want to know about your right location in jaipur. and take trainning by your institute.
          Jun 01, 2016

Dear sir/mam,
            Hi i am hammad siddiqui and i hve done my hcse+[protected] from rae bareli (Uttar pradesh) its fees around 120000rs.In this institution they provide tablet or certificate but sir/mam they did'nt provide anything. It harming my career. Please contact me as soon as possible. My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

I have purchase class 6th @ 7th math and science learning material as in two pen drive in Dec 13.But in computer few files only open due to some important software missing in the pen drive.Privously I have contect the company but not got positive responce.so pl send any representative to solve the problem.My contact no is [protected].My purchase order no is 95585 dated 30 Nov 13

Hi guys, HCL CDC is one of the fraud scheme existing in Noida. It will not help student in getting job. They will only take Rs. 1.25L per student and will not be providing jobs to the willing student. Devender Singh and Harinder Singh are the worst person I have ever seen. They will talk very politely but very worst people. I[censored] trust me, please never visit such scheme which cause lose of time, career and financial lose to your family. I am one of the sufferer and now I don't want any student to suffer more. Please be aware of these schemes and HCL CDC guys. One of the worst scheme to play with the career of Engg. student. Thanks Yours Affectionate

HCL Learning — My certificate

I am complete my hardware and networking course from hcl cdc jaipur and some days letter when i reached there for collect my cirtificate ther were no one and center was locked. and i am deposite my total fee.

I am Prashant Dhameer student of your HCL CDC center more then one year I can not received my certificate how much u can take a time to issue my certificate as you discuss I pay my all due
                  fees and I have received my all books but I can not received my
                  certificate and no one responsed me regards my certificate issue problem.
                    Dear Sir I have completed my HCE course from HCL CDC, branch address-25 Suraj Plaza 1st floor, above Allahabad bank Burlington...

Hi, I had taken admission for .NET Modular Course in HCL CDC, Sector-8, Noida. The class was to be started on 10, December, 2012. So i paid on 7 December, 2012. But we were shocked to know that after receiving money no one from HCL where worried of calling us as even the batch never started. When we used to contact Ms. Shailza and Mr. Devendra who had committed us to provide 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M. Batch, they used to say that we will call you after confirmation. but they don't call me and don't even pick my call. Meanwhile after some days my batch was started.. According to my Course, they have to train me for VB, ASP.NET and SQL but my trainer (Mr. Harsh Khhurana) told me that VB is outdated so they trained me for C#.. so there is no problem and i was happy to learn the thing which is demanded in Software Field.. they trained me perfectly for C# and SQL but after 1 Month, my they changed my batch and transfer me to a Project Training Batch.. where all students are completed their college project and trainer was also busy to help students to completed their project then i tell all this matter to Shailza Ma, am so they send me to Prabha Ma'am for help.. but nobody help me and always try me fool me. and i had not much knowledge about ASP.NET then i decided to schedule my exam and complete the course (because i thought i was proficient in C# and SQL and i have to learn only ASP.NET) then they told me that they will take my exam for VB not for C#.. and i had no knowledge about VB.. then i spoke to Prabha Ma'am so she told me that the exam will not changed.. so complaint/request again and again but so i got nothing.. after that they don't schedule my exam properly. On 7 June, my exam was schedule and definitely i failed then again i requested to ma'am to do something even i told to ma'am to give me a Normal Training Certification but she deny and told me that they will provide me only Participation Certificate.. so i agreed with ma'am.. but they still they don't give me the Participation Certificate.. whenever i used to call him, they don't response me and i don't have that much time to go to the branch and talk to her.. and the Placement Assistance is just for fun.. they don't even arrange any Interview for us.. and just because we failed to qualify the exam so we can't say nothing for Placement.. HCL CDC is just interested in money making, so once they receive there full fee amount they will not at all worry in providing you batch also. They are just enjoying students money, nothing else.. Prikunj Sharma
                      I have joined in HCL CDC at Tambaram Branch on 18th Jan 2013.HCEE which is the 6month course with Job Assurance.Fee for this...

My Name is Balmukund K Nuval.

I had inquire about C, C++, Core Java, Advance Java Course and i was looking for course which can provide placement in the same field and they assured me that they will provide you placement in same field but till date i have completed 3 months there is no single call from there and they are not responding well so please look in this and try to resolve this.

I am not one guy with whom they fraud but there are daily they are playing with future of many student so please do need full.

My Contact Number is : [protected]
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      they also fraud with me...i also the student from nagpur of HCL CDC i complete my course at 2010 of c & c++ but they didant offer me certificate
                      hiii i m jahid khan has completed 6 month dot.net project training from HCL CDC .
                      they froud not only with me but also others
                      they neither provide live project nor placement assistance.not only this they did not even gave studyn material
                      i would like to say they have bad services and this is the worstest institute
                        hcl cdc not provide certificate to me i had completed my ccna and mcse networking computer course . i had paid entire amount...

HELLO,

My name is Syed Kumail Abbas I had taken admission in HCL CDC (indranagar, luck now) which was running by HCL franchise through F.S InfoTech pvt ltd. on 20 Sep 2011 I had taken admission in HCL CDC one year programme which include A+, N+, CCNA, MCITP/RED HAT, they were charging fees Rs 44000/-.I had submitted down payment of Rs 11000+5000 and rest of amount I had to submitted my two installment.
                        In 20 DEC 2011 F.S InfoTech pvt ltd ran away from all the responsibilities, then all students called HCL CDC head office they send Mr. Sanjay Shukla on 24 Dec 2011 he said that sent me your documents (fee receipt, I cards etc) on Email [protected]@hcl.com and sanjay.[protected]@HCL.com within one month we will start your study in luck now . After lots of phone calls, messages and Emails the reply from HCL Team is zero. After wasting around two months, he replied us that he was starting our further study in Noida centre which was not feasible for all the students. so i reply him to transfer me in Kanpur he said he will try due to no of months taken by Mr. Sanjay Shukla most of the students give up and after wasting next two months they send a email that they will start further study in Luck now. I accepted his offer.
                        Mr. Sanjay Shukla (The HCL Employee) send me a email to meet Mr. Ravinder Singh,(Ramdhin Singh complex IT crossing), Luck now for NEW registration and said your study will start in next 15 days.
                        I have submitted photocopy of my all documents to Ravinder Singh and filled registration form but on 26 June 2012 when I call Mr. Sanjay Shukla he was saying that he is not able to start any studies from luck now and give He offered me certificate of A+ and N+ without conducting any exam which is useless for me.
                        HCl CDC and Mr. Sanjay Shukla had wasted six months of my life and give me a mental harassment that’s why I have decided to file case against Mr. Sanjay Shukla and HCL CDC for mental harassment and wasting six precious months of my life.
                        With best regard
                        Syed Kumail Abbas.
                        Aug 13, 2020

hcl cdc/education — mental harassment and wasting of time

My name is Syed Kumail Abbas I have taken admission in HCL CDC(indranagar luck now) which was running by F.S Info-Tech pvt ltd on 20 Sep 2011 I have taken admission in HCP(HCL CDC one year programme which include A+,N+,CCNA,MCITP/RED HAT) they were taking fees Rs 44000/- I have submitted my fees in installment I have submitted down payment of Rs 11000 and rest of Rs 2500/-per month I have submitted my two installment.
                        On 20 DEC 2011 F.S Info-Tech ran away then all students called HCL CDC head office they sent Mr. Sanjay Shukla on 24 Dec 2011 he said that sent me your documents (fee receipt, I cards etc) on Email [protected]@hcl.com and sanjay.[protected]@HCL.com within one month we will start your study in luck now but after one and half months(on 15 Feb 2012) he send us mail that he is starting our further study in Noida centre which was unacceptable for me so I rejected his offer and reply him to transfer me in Kanpur he said he will try but on 4 Apr 2012 they send a email that they will star further study in Luck now I accepted his offer after that on 15 May 2012 Mr. Sanjay Shukla send me a email to meet Mr. Ravinder Singh ramdhin complex IT crossing Luck now for registration and said on 15 June 2012 study will start .
                        I have submitted photocopy of my all documents to Ravinder Singh and filled registration form but on 26 June 2012 when I call Mr. Sanjay Shukla he is saying that he is not able to start study and give me certificate of A+ and N+ without conducting any exam which is useless for me.
                        HCl CDC and Mr. Sanjay Shukla has wasted six months of my life and give me a mental harassment.
                        With best regard
                        Syed Kumail Abbas.
                        Email id-:[protected]@gmail.com.
                          I am Student of HCL CDC,34 Sector Chandigarh.I am Enrolled in 6 Week Core Java Course at HCL CDC Chandigarh.
                          My Complaint...