HDB Financial Services Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to HDB Financial Services

Having problems with HDB Financial Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDB Financial Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Website

HDB Financial Services Head Office Address

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

HDB Financial Services Social Media

HDB Financial Services Company Representatives

HDB Financial Services Phone Numbers

HDB Financial Services Overview

Latest complaint After 6.30 they call n sell their finance services has been filed on 24/11/2022. Latest Resolved Regarding Relieving Letter purpose was resolved Jul 28, 2022. HDB Financial Services ranks as the #10 most complained about among Loans.

Additional HDB Financial Services contact information

Registered Office HDB Financial Services Ltd., Radhika, 2nd Floor, Law Garden Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009 Corporate Office HDB Financial Services, 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HDB Financial Services. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent HDB Financial Services reviews & complaints(1041)

HDB Financial Services Customer Care
Service available

HDB Financial Services — After 6.30 they call n sell their finance services

After 6.30 pm hdb staff call and say we are managers, of hdb bank to my wife sanjana and they both are total fully drunked and talk with wrong tongue
They are kumal goher [protected]
Shivam gupta [protected]
Are bank employees can talk even after 6.30,...
HDB Financial Services Customer Care
Service available

HDB Financial Services — Didn't Received My Relieving Letter

I am writing this letter to bring to your notice that I haven't received my relieving letter yet. I am an ex employee of HDB Financial Services and my employee id was N22184. My Designation was Sales Executive in Credit Card. I was working from 27th December 2021 to 2nd September 2022. I had submitted the company assets and completed all the formalities, as mentioned by you. But till date i didn't recieved my relieving...
Hdb Financial services My employee id is 158185 my name is Yogesh Upadhyay becouse of helth issue becouse i am (tified positive) i am not able to join job but my trainer said me that dont come on job i am absconding You and he abscond me on the job and also my 12 days salary not come i am requesting him sir plizz give me one chance but he dont ready to listen anything i am also try to talk hdb hr contect but they also said talk with them...