HDB Financial Services Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Dec 1, 2022

File a complaint to HDB Financial Services

Having problems with HDB Financial Services?

File a complaint and get it resolved by HDB Financial Services customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

HDB Financial Services

HDB Financial Services Website

HDB Financial Services Head Office Address

HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

HDB Financial Services Phone Numbers

HDB Financial Services reviews & complaints(1044)

I worked for 5.5 years for Hdb financial services Ltd, but I resigned on 13 may 2022 but till yet I didn't get my relieving letter and they guys didn't give me proper time and not giving me my relieving letter pls helf me.
HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My prosenal work in reason but i own business in agriculture

Dear Team,

I’m Pradeep Emp Code (P38719) I’m in notice period but my Mentor Vengadesh G (V15585) Marked Me Abscond I already queried to my HR Swati Parameswaran but no response received yet i need my Relieving letter for my future Career Hooe You Provide.
      Thanking You

After 6.30 pm hdb staff call and say we are managers, of hdb bank to my wife sanjana and they both are total fully drunked and talk with wrong tongue
        They are kumal goher [protected]
        Shivam gupta [protected]
        Are bank employees can talk even after 6.30,

I am writing this letter to bring to your notice that I haven't received my relieving letter yet. I am an ex employee of HDB Financial Services and my employee id was N22184. My Designation was Sales Executive in Credit Card. I was working from 27th December 2021 to 2nd September 2022. I had submitted the company assets and completed all the formalities, as mentioned by you. But till date i didn't recieved my relieving letter. So i request you to kindly provide me my relieving letter. And i have also mailed to the company official mail id 2 weeks ago but they didn't respond till now. That's why again i'm writing this letter here so that everyone can see that your company doesn't respond.
          Name: Neha Singh

Hdb Financial services My employee id is 158185 my name is Yogesh Upadhyay becouse of helth issue becouse i am (tified positive) i am not able to join job but my trainer said me that dont come on job i am absconding You and he abscond me on the job and also my 12 days salary not come i am requesting him sir plizz give me one chance but he dont ready to listen anything i am also try to talk hdb hr contect but they also said talk with them we are not do anything pliz help me regarding this 🙏

My name is ankur, I have a consumer durable loan from hdb loan no[protected], some days back I visited to hdb office situated near bus stand karnal. The behaviour of the staff was very bad, inspite of solving my doubts they start arguing with me and after that they started abusing me, I noticed that one more person was also treated in the same way, I m of the view that company doesn't want the customers . A strict action should be taken against the staff so as to save company reputation, if a strict action will not b taken against the culprits then I have no other option except to go for legal way.
              Ankur goel

I have collected personal loan at 14/10/2022, my personal loan number : 27994106
                ( top up )...
                but sivakasi hdb sales team staff...again & again call me .. WhatsApp message me... I am very confuse... gold loan is compulsory...very pressure...but this rules not inform me, this type of rules I'm not interested & not apply, i already infrom Sivakasi hdb sales staff...
                no problem sir...asked sales staff... upto this continues call & message again and again ...plz clear this problem sir🙏
                So very very...confuse

I have a consumer durable loan on the name of pooja garg m- [protected], I have a debit of rs 300 then 500 then 200 and so on, my husband went to hdb office bus stand karnal branch to cross check and to take hdb stamped statement which was demanded by my bank officials but office staff refused to gave stamped statement, my husband explained the problem to them but they treated me him a very bad manner and he went there with the dealer moonlight...

I'm an employee of HDB financial services my last working day was September 19 2022 still now I didn't received Full and final settlement amount.

I was employee of HDB financial services my lady day was September 19 2022 And still I didn't received full and final settlement amount. Request your intervention on this issue.

Dear sir/Ma’m,
                      I was employee of hdb financial service plat ltd, I was working as supervisor, I alter informed to the management that I will not be able to come for 15th days as I m going out of country, and I was kept benign saying Before 4 month of travelling as I provided them entire document of my travelling .. as they said 15th days leave is not possible so I put resignations than after they said rework your resignation...
                      Dear sir
                      Still I didn't get my releaving letter yet also not get my final settlement
                      Emp id 370238
                      Madan mohan joshi
                      Bdr...
                      I am Remin jeswel from cochin location.

And I received the resignation acceptance mail confirming the same details. After that I joined another company on 4th of July 2022 and its delayed to submit my relieving letter with the current organisation. So they are holding my salary for this month and I request you to kindly issue my relieving letter as soon as possible. And it's not a problem if you cannot issue...
                      Dear Sir/mam,
                      I am Sayan Paul and my employee ID is S59761.

I resigned from HDB Financial Services Ltd. from my position as Sr.Sales Executive(Grade G11) in the EDC Machines sales, on 30th sep 2020. During my notice period, I completed the required clearance process with the company. As 30th Sep 2020 was my last day at the company.

I request you to share my relieving letter as soon as possible as I need...
                      Respected Sir,
                      I'm Md Tanveer from West Bengal.
                      Loan no: 25694158.
                      I have taken a phone on HDB Finance Services.
                      It was a digital product loan.
                      It was 20, 727 amount financed.

I'm a student. When I pay on time why these company deducting my money without any information.
                      I have sent them mail 2 days ago tried to contact them mailing them since but no response from them.
                      Without...

I have not been given any resignation to my manager mr anush kumar sitting branch hdfc bank near Anjaneya swami temple Amaravati road guntur please provide my salary slips I am suffering to get a job in other because of no salary slips

I am ex employee of HDB Finance Ltd - ADFC division my employee id is ADFC111667. Designation as Jr.Processing Officer at HDFC Bank Business Banking- Working Capital. I was working from 27 Mar 2019 to 25 sep2020. I was also resign. But till date i have not received my relieving letter. So i requested you to kindly provide me my releaving letter. Send my relieving letter on my email id -

[protected]@gmail.com

Name: Sridhar Palaniselvam.
                        Employee code: ADFC111667

To
                          The HR

from

Surthani Chenchukrishna
                          S81514

Respected the hr sir, My name is Surthani Chenchukrishna My employee id S81514 iam working with swapping Mechan department of the HDB financial services ( Hdfc bank), Iam joining date 30 March 2021, to my resigention date 4 may 2022, Iam one year experience of the hdfc bank Iam formal resignation letter Accepted the feroz...
                          Loan no HDBREP13075200
                          We purchase this vehicle from auction repo sezied we paid totol amount of this
                          It be 3 mon complete but branch manager is not giving this form 36 vehicle realited paper he is giving trouble me plz help giver this vehicle noc/form 36...