HDB Financial Services Customer Care
HDB Financial Services Ltd.

HDB Financial Services Customer Care

HDB Financial Services Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn
HDB Financial Services 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel
Mumbai City District

Registered Office
HDB Financial Services Ltd., Radhika, 2nd Floor, Law Garden Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380009

Corporate Office
HDB Financial Services, 2nd Floor, Process House, Kamala Mills, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013

Bad

HDB Financial Services related photos (202)

HDB Financial Services Complaints & Reviews

HDB Financial Services — Dues

[email protected] on Aug 6, 2020
I completed my emi full.. Up to date to dear customer, emi of rs 172 of your dpl loan no.8588847 is due on 2nd aug 20. Please...

Javed884 on Aug 5, 2020
I have a product loan in your financial service my loan no. 9266838. It's already completed in may month but in june and july month 2 extra emi instalment of rs.3266/- auto debited from my account. I need refund of excess due amount (Rs.3266/-).
Please refund my money, i will be very grateful for this.

refund for excess emi debited from my account for 2 months

[Aug 05, 2020] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

HDB Financial Services — loan a/c no. 9926869

michael colaco on Aug 4, 2020

I have given all the details regarding my loan a/c no so many times but you are not responding even...

Sukhen Sikder on Aug 3, 2020
    Mobile phone service request id is[protected]

[Aug 03, 2020] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Harsh0000001 on Jul 31, 2020
      I harsh vardhan singh gautam emp. Code h09655 joined your organisation as a tse. (Offer letter attached)
      My joining date was 12 march 2020 in vikaspuri delhi after that i completed all my work as assigned by my manger to me.
      After being available and devoted to organisation i did not get my salary even once.
      Now i am facing a money crisis and it's being difficult to live without money.
      Please take some steps and do something regarding my salary.

Emp id - h09655

[Jul 31, 2020] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

HDB Financial Services — Requested for Moratorium 2.0

Kishoretrp on Jul 29, 2020
        I applied for Moritorium 2.0 through online official websited HDBFS
        I Got some erors saying my Mobile number and loan...

Manivasa on Jul 28, 2020
        Dear sir this manivasagam former employee of hdb financial services & my employee i'd is m24699 i releaved our concern on[protected] it's been six month not yet received my releaving letter i am putting mail every day but no response i working in another company i have to submit my releaving letter to my present company whether will you accept the employee without releaving letter so pls send my releaving letter as soon as possible

[Jul 28, 2020] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Loans

HDB Financial Services — Moratorium not getting applicable

amitkundaram on Jul 27, 2020
          I am trying to get available of moratorium but not able to get so after doing all the exercise on online. I had gone to their...

HDB Financial Services — bike loan emi [Resolved]

Elavarasan1606 on Jul 25, 2020
          My father buy a bike with a help of hdb finance services.. Emi paid regularly till at before covid up to march end.. After...

HDB Financial Services — loan closure - regg

sivaprabhuv on Jul 24, 2020
          Send me the below mentioned details regarding the loan number-4198433.
          Details required:
          1. Loan pending amount...

HDB Financial Services — Absconding without any warning letter/intimating

Ekta choudhery on Jul 23, 2020
          Mah name is ekta choudhery
          Employe cide adfc107785
          Mobile number [protected]
          am working in hdb rohini...
          Complaint category Banks

HDB Financial Services — Provide Relieving Letter

Vineet1377 on Jul 23, 2020
          Dear sir
          I am ex employee of HDBFS (Hbl global pvt ltd) my employee id is V22172. Designation as sale executive department...
          Complaint category Employees

HDB Financial Services — nach rtn charge and overdue payment

rakeshrj143 on Jul 23, 2020
          Hello sir, hdb loan number 11090746 natch rtn chrg has charged me for late payment due to lockdown in april i cant able to...
          Complaint category Banks

HDB Financial Services — hdb finance fraud

Ritu1024 on Jul 19, 2020

I miss ritu kapoor has been cheated by the delhi based persons bhupendra singh introduced himself as...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Loans

Himachal24News on Jul 19, 2020
          My name is rekha. I belong to himachal pradesh. I have done 5 months of work in hdb finance services (July to nov).
          My employee code is (Adfc115646).
          Job office location is mohali sector 70.
          In nov that time, i was terminated due to admit in the hospital. So i could not continue the job. That time i didn't gave resignation for job. But i confirmed all situation with my supervisor. And she put my job status stop. She said that after putting a stop you will not be able to work in this company again.
          After that i tried to join job in other company, but i didn't. Beacuse all compnies said that your uan number is genrate and without resignation letter it is impossible. I request my supervisior, hr that please gave me a stop job letter, any email. But they denied.
          I belong to poor family. And job is very important for me. Five members in my family. My father is a private employe and my two brothers are younger.
          So please i request you if you are solve my problem. I can't find a job yet. If possible please send me a stop job email.

[Jul 19, 2020] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hr Behavior is not good ... they always harassment employee .. please do something ... needful
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Credit Cards

HDB Financial Services — i have not taken any loan, but a false loan has been registered in my mobile number by the agents of hdb finance.

Sandeep Kumar Loni on Jul 16, 2020
            I have not taken any loan, but a false loan has been registered in my mobile number by the agents of hdb finance, that loan...

PratapAtreya on Jul 15, 2020
            Dear hr,

I am bhanu pratap atreya from noida city and id is (B12920) worked in hdb division of hbl for forex section as a bdr and resigned from my services on 09/07/2020, that resignation is accepted and proceeded. But i didn't get any acceptance mail still now i want to submit that acceptance letter to another company where i am going to join. Can you please forward me the acceptance letter, it's urgently required for the further process.. I m continuously calling the hr desk but they are ignoring my calls not answering the phone calls.

Thanks & regards
            Bhanu pratap atreya
            Emp code – b12920
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-15 15:48:40
            My email id is [email protected] and my contact number is 9634775782. Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

[Jul 15, 2020] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

HDB Financial Services — rude and misbehave, unauthorized penalty and local branch trying to fraud with me. even asking money for account description.

Maneeshsinghsingh on Jul 8, 2020
              I am writing today to make a formal. Complaint on a staff member at hdb financial services today, in relation to the staff...
              Complaint category Mobile Handsets

HDBFS — Deduction of amount against already payed loan.

Study with Vikas Sir on Jul 7, 2020
              Dear sir I have payed my loan and get NOC dated 01/07/2020 but on 2nd July the company had deduct loan amount which I have...
              Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

shailendra sen on Jul 7, 2020
              My salary account in [protected]
              This month my account ach debit return charge deducted 5905trancatin and 1month ago 590ke kuch tracation hai plz refund my money plz iske bad bhi kuch tracation nahi katne chahiye plz refund may account.

Hdfc salary account se ach debit return charge

[Jul 08, 2020] HDB Financial Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

Recently Discussed

(5 minutes ago)
                Employees' State Insurance Corporation [Esic]
                rude behavior by lady doctor to my parents in vijayanagar, ka (esis disp.)
                (22 minutes ago)
                Flipkart
                product not working since second day of installation. want refund of my product including installation charges
                (24 minutes ago)
                Account blocked & want refund
                (28 minutes ago)
                Flipkart
                Free item is missing in the water purifier box
                (28 minutes ago)
                Sun Direct
                sun direct channels are not coming