Health Manttra — Free consultation plan

Vivek Sharms on Jan 24, 2017
I bought a diamond plan from health manttra based at janak puri delhi also work as sars insurance but realise that it is a fraud company as all their telephone or email are unanswered I mailed them to cancel the plan which they are not ready to accumudate.
After approching through pay u money I got a call from health manttra which true caller is showing as sars insurance he confirmed me that half of the products committed are despatched through track on courier which we have never received and policy can be cancelled only after returning that products only which we have never received.

Please suggest what we can do.
Complaint comments  18 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Contact me at 9990361972
Hi health manttra,

I have done your complaint in consumer affair as mentioned below for payment not done by you against the bill submitted to you on 17.01.17 of blood test & x rays of holy family hospital along with vouchers.
Actually no payment done by you till date after payment received by you on 16.12.16 .

9990361973

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Consumer Affair
Date: 21 April 2017 at 12:57
Subject: Your Grievance Has Been Updated
To: kamalh1277@gmail.com, 69@cp22ihlp-ihl2.localdomain

Your Docket Number: 232401.
Your grievance has been updated.Please login to http://www.consumerhelpline.gov.in to track the status of your complaint or call at 1800-11-4000.

​===================================================================
From: customer care
Date: 16 December 2016 at 19:36
Subject: Health Manttra Welcome Mail
To: kamalh1277@gmail.com

Dear Valued customer,
Thanks for showing interest in Health-Manttra Exclusive Plan, We have received your Amount of rupees 6270, also would like to inform you that you will receive your welcome kit with in 7 to 14 working days.

Request you to please note your
​​Health Manttra Invoice Number :-HM263595W

We can make a commitment to promote vegetables and fruits and whole grains on every part of every menu. We can make portion sizes smaller and emphasize quality over quantity. And we can help create a culture - imagine this - where our kids ask for healthyoptions instead of resisting them.

Lit your Face with Smile, Your Heart with Love, Your Words with Joy, Your Actions with Grace… See how you will be surrounded by Happiness and Success All through the Day Image result for have a nice day smiley

Thanks & Regards,
Team-Health Manttra
Image result for call icon+91 8377908228 Image result for whats app +91 8377903883
E-mail us at- Operations@healthmanttra.com / Web-www.healthmanttra.com
Health Mantra is a totally Fraud company. They all days doing fraud with innocent people asking to purchase health plans.
After purchasing their plans like 10, 000 Rs or more, they never respond to their customers.
I also purchased below plan and never send anything with plan only sent useless some vouchers.
I've there address and phone call recordings on my mobile, so will provide you whatever you needful.
One girl is doing this Job with her whatsapp no. as below :
Below is their site and they start fraudulent with people by showing below useless site, even toll free no. is also a fraud number.

Girl Whatsapp no. :8377903883
Another Fraud No. 8377908228
Hi All,
I think you guys have some confusion regarding this company i Buy this product on 26-jan-2017 and I pay 9990 to them after 12 days I receive there whole product which include Bp Machine and Body massager and consulation voucher till date I save more than 8000 through their consultation vouchers and Body check up and I have few more vouchers and body checkup as well so as per me there services are good please talk to them directly so that they can solve your issue .

Kapil agnihotri
Vaibhav B. Ekhande's reply, Nov 7, 2017
hello kapil,

give me contact details.
I didnt get any document or swipe card

Similar experience was faced by me last month where people have stop answering my calls.

This is just a fraud company and it should blacklisted.

And kapil seems you are part of marketing team of this company, please stop fooling innocent people.

Cheers
Manish
Mujhe pta h yeh company kaha h chor h yeh sab ke sath aasa karte h call me 9911226647
Bekar 1no. Ki fraud company h company ka naam h P.S solution Paramjeet singh solution chutiya banate h jo bachu ki salry na de garibo ko bachu se pure month kaam karai kuch na de toh toh customer h apko kya denge h
This is a totally Fraud company. They just sent useless vouchers which are of no worth. Their senior Manager Raj Malhotra assured to give preventive health products plus many other health related things but i just received useless vouchers which are just a papers of no use. And i had wts app him, he is checking my messages and not answering even after seeing mu messages. There should be strict action against this company and specially their managers and employees alsom
Please give me their address if anybody knows it...
manpreet.kohli29@gmail.com
I too have similar experience. All the email id's are bouncing back. All the phone numbers are switched off. Its been close to a month and I have not received any kit. Does anyone know their postal address? It just says that Tilak Nagar, New Delhi. I am planning to lodge a FIR against this company.
fraud agency hai ye

we already spend 12, 000/- on it and till not received any mediclaim from them

I was trying 100 times to contact them but they not pick my phone and also block my no. 7838842310.
P S Solution Fraud Agency

Dont think anyone can help you. Dont know who can stop these frauds.
i purchase 9990 plan,

but still i did not get card to swipe.

i call him so much time but they don't reply.

their email id also problematic.

I think I have to contact consumer forum.
----
vaibhav ekhande
i purchase 9990 plan from HEALTH MANTTRA,

but still i did not get card to swipe or any health insurance document .

i call him so much time but they don't reply.

their email id also problematic.

I think I have to contact consumer forum.
----
vaibhav ekhande
I too have similar experience. All the email id's are bouncing back. Its been close to 11 month and I have not received any reimbursement. I am following up them since Mar 2017, but they are not responding properly.
I request you all that please lodge a FIR against this company as well as complaint in consumer forum.I am also planning to lodge a FIR against this company.

Address of this company is-
17/11, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi.
17/53, Arya complex, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi.
Thanks a lot Mr. Kamal and Mr.Jitendra for your reviews and Call assistance. I just saved my Rs.9, 990/-. This is completely a fraud company guys. Whoever is reading this review, please consider this as truth. None of the companies can give you this plan.
i took 4 plans 3 for me and mom dad and 1 for friend...i spoke number of times and every time they assured you will receive the medical stuffs and sbi swipe card wroth 100000 rs. but not received ant thing even after 4 months.

pls help me to teach a lesson this fraud people.
my reachable no : 8097610321