Hero Cycle — Poor quality of product.

Yesterday (02.04.2017) i have bought a cycle for my child from your dealer in a s char street, city market, bangalore.

After reaching home we found that the cycle was not assembled properly & one of the pedal had a issue. When we called up the response was not satisfactory and from other side the reply was you get the cycle and we will rectify it. Fine some how we had taken the same to the shop, and then he informed that it was having a threading issue which was not made properly and my person did not rectify the issue while assembling. He accepted his mistake.

Today (03.04.2017) other pedal also is having the issue, the metal balls are coming out of the pedal.

Now its frustrating to replace one small item i have to leave all my work and go to that shop. This will consume at-least 2-3 hrs of mine.

I had purchased the brand hero because of the trust i had in this brand.

Now, i feel the quality has gone down and no proper inspection of the items are being done. Due to this the product is failing.

My suggestion to all :- if you are planning for a hero cycle, select a dealer who is very close by to you. As in case you need any service you can get it done fast or you will waste lot of time for travelling.

Bangalore