[Resolved]  Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] — cylinder booked on 29th mar. not delivered yet

I booked a gas cylinder refill on 29th march2020. My booking code is 576664

Consumer no: 634919. However, i have not received the refill so far. I tried to log in to the hppay website to complain but i got error message that my mobile number is not registered. I have been booking refill from my mobile number since may 2017. How can my number not be registered.

What should i do.in this lockdown where will i get a cylinder?
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 13, 2020
I noticed a HP Delivery Van had entered our Palava premises and rushed down. Spoke to the delivery person. He asked me my cluster and flat number. Then he checked the delivery coupons and told me he has a cylinder for me and I should bring the empty cylinder down near my building entrance in 5 minutes and he would come there after finishing deliveries at the other cluster. He came in about 10 minutes and gave me a filled cylinder and took the empty one. Paid him cash on the spot. Thanks HP. We were very worried as we are expecting our gas cylinder to be exhausted in a week or so. And with the lockdown in place did not know what we would have done once the cylinder was exhausted.

[Apr 11, 2020] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by harsha1197 Apr 13, 2020 Got my Gas cylinder today finally. Thanks HP