Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] — pray extension of time filing online application for new petrol pump dealers

Thiruvarur, Tiruvarur District, Tamil Nadu, India
 murugesankamala on Dec 29, 2018
Dear sir
I have applied online application for registration of new petrol pump dealer chayan registration on 17.12.2018. Thiruvarur, nagapattinam districts are affected by gaja cyclone. My online application is not registered due to non availability of net connection server. Further last date of receiving application is 24.12.2018 as per the paper publications issued by your company. But without general public knowledge and myself on 25.12.2018 being a christmas holiday last date of receiving application has been extended. But my server is not reached your hindustan petroleum corporation site. Hence i request you 2 weeks time may be extended to file application through online. My request may be consider and so many people in my area is not aware the last date of filing application due to cyclone disturbances.

[Dec 29, 2018] Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir on 24/12/18 in the morning 10:30 I register on hp refuel app. After complete registration I added money. My account debit but I not received money . I do it twice. I register my complaint in bank also and same I request to you. Pls check the parameters and sort out the dispute as earlier as possible .

In last 6months we have received 3rd leaked cylinder from HP. not sure what quality check HP is implemented for verification and dispatch cylinder.
Ho Consumer 668071, leakage complaint 69012. Suspect some kind of scam behind this need to verify. We pore 3-4 droos of water and observed bubbles in contact HP has no worries about consumer life.

Petroleum House, 17, Jamshedji Tata Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400020
    Hindustan Petroleum Corporation [HPCL] - pray extension of time filing online application for new petrol pump dealers