Hire in Global Complaints & Reviews

4.8
Last updated Jan 18, 2023

File a complaint to Hire in Global

Having problems with Hire in Global?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hire in Global customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hire in Global

Kheda District
Gujarat

Hire in Global Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Hire in Global reviews & complaints(835)

I have been reaching out to myntra.com as my brother Arshitha R is not able to place order on myntra ( incident number IN[protected]) He had added a gift card of Rs 3000 and wanted to proceed with shopping using that. He is currently out of india hence his number is not functional so he raised request to add his email. he tried adding his email ( [protected]@gmail.com)himself but becase of 2 factor authentication, otp was sent on his phone number which is currently not functional. He needs to place an order but is unable to do so as otp is sent to his number but myntra customer care has been closing the request without providing any resolution. Please ask myntra to either resolve his request or give back myntra gift card to him.
Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
For any Complain, fill complain form on our website. We will try to solve complain as soon as possible. (If complaint posted on our website, it will take 3 to 7 days to solve the complaint. If complaint posted on other website it may take upto 1 month to solve the complaint.

As we have purchased Jaquar the tap in bulk quality for our home, most of taps are having leakage issue.
    Kindly response us as soon as possible
    Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Newly installed Tata Power Solar system is not working and is in tripped condition
      Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In the street where I stay, Infront of my house corporation people had left the drainage waste since from many days and all the street dogs are popping near it. Please take action immediately
        Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made my payment how to go ahead with registration now
          Plz guide me ahead
          Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have created my NPS account yesterday and i paid my contribution successfully. Also, i have received my welcome KIT for the confirmation.
            But whenever i try to login by my allocated PRAN number, system shows Invalid PRAN or Not available in Database.
            My PRAN[protected]
            Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The curtain length was short and did not cover entire seat length which kept disturbing at night. The window automatically opened as the bus moved and I had to close it frequently at midnight.
              Also they changed the boarding point from ponda to madgaon at last movement even when they had given me the choice of selecting ponda while booking. This is unsatisfactory behavior by seabird tourists.
              Kindly look into it.
              Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Date of the battery problem was 05 November 2022 and after that i goes to HERO ELECTRIC DELAR AMRAVATI, MAHARASHTRA.
                from where I purchases scoter and the battery is in warranty period so i compliant for replace that battery and charger also but till now they have not give any clear message about that battery. and now frustrated to call the dealer and he haven't respond any thing. And the bike not complete 3 year yet.
                Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir . I m from karad district satara state maharshtra.
                  I love mongins product since 1995 as i started eating when I was in Mumbai.. in my town name karad your authorized vender selling expiry product to customer misguiding them on date .this shipowner is big fraud to mend money using wonge information . This has been noticing many times now.
                  I request please look into matter seriously as they have been manipulating manufacturing date to your loyal customer.
                  This very serious issue .
                  I look forward fair action against them .
                  Thanks and regards
                  Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted my ICICI Bank account details for KYC verification in the EPFO website on 19th December. The status continues to show as 'verification under process'. Kindly resolve this complaint. My UAN number is[protected].

My email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

Best regards
                    Usha Rani
                    Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team, i booked a ticket from IRCTC App. The ticket booking was done through the IRCTC Mobile app. Amount got deducted but there is no booking appearing for the same in the IRCTC account.

Date of booking: Jan 4, 2023
                      Amount: 2, 008.95
                      Transaction Id:[protected]

Please help get the refund.
                      Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted rent agreement as address proof since my KYC address doesn't match with the shipment address, still my documents keep getting rejected and I keep getting mails saying my KYC address doesn't match with my shipping address. Tracking number : [protected]
                        Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We booked Air India AI934 10.12.2022 to Cochin. The flight was cancelled and since there was an urgent even to attend on 11.12.2022 and that Air India was not offering any alternative, we had to cancel the ticket with Air India.

They deducted a Penalty of AED 1000. This is not appropriate as the flight was cancelled and we should have been given a full refund.

Please get Air India to refund us the penalty deducted.
                          Faizan Sajjad

Dear garena free fire
                            Please unban my I'd head shot file hack
                            Just for fun please unban my free fire account
                            I'd ([[protected]]) once unbanned my free fire account future I never used any hack I almost 2000INR it's my old id i am also belong to a poor family please unban my free fire account please please🥺🙏🙏🙏😭😭 I HOPE YOU UNBAN MY Free FIRE ACCOUNT"" I LOVE FREE FIRE GIVE ME A CHANCE "" GIVE ME A CHANCE I PROMISE I NEVER USED ANY THIRD- PARTY APPLICATION PLEASE UNSUSPEND MY ACCOUNT
                            Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This company is just looting people by making them pay Rs 550/- and then sending them some random result that the accuracy is not above 80%. A person who has spent half his life typing and checking for errors in files, how can that person not give an accuracy of 80% and above. Well, even after sending a complaint through their website which they generally ask to do, there seems to be no response from their end. They send a detailed report to show errors, but the accompanying excel sheet never opens and there seems to be some issue with the excel sheet sent by them. I feel this is their main business of duping people off their hard earned money and have no intentions of providing genuine work to people.
                              Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Suchitra Sharma currently working in Qatar and won’t be able to come to Mumbai as off now. Due to some circumstances I was not able to pay the monthly bill, since I was inside the offshore and was not connect to
                                Network couple of months.
                                I sincerely apologize for the same and I request you to keep the sim under activation and active the same as soon as possible.
                                I request you, one more time to activate the sim and we have paid the bill too.

Thanks!

Suchitra Sharma
                                Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have brought an AC from Blue Star and within the warranty period the AC, it got a gas leak issue. I have raised a complaint to there customer care (Service Ticket : B[protected]) and one of their service men visited and found out the issue. They have closed the ticket as resolved after some work around on it. Now I am still facing the same gas leak issue. So the preciously raised complaint was not resolved and I have complained again as why they have close the previous ticket as resolved without fixing the issue and I want them to refund the service cost they have charged for an unresolved issue, and fix the issue at the earliest.
                                  Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Power supply button is not functioning. I raised a compliant 45 days back.
                                    Till this date no one turned up.
                                    My advise to Eureka Forbes is better wind up your business if you can't redress the compliant despite several reminders and daily follow-up
                                    Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a hero electric consumer having a hero optima hx version. Our Scooter was bubbling for one month and many other issues. Then I went to your service station and left my scooter there and convinced them of all the problems. Today when I went there my scooter was not serviced properly and the labour charge was very expensive. When we were testing our scooter, one of the employees came and asked me to give the key back in a very rude manner. They said this is our authority and started misbehaving with us. I am not satisfied with your result and behaviour of your employees. The issues are the same as before and no improvement was done. They charged us 150/- as labour charge even though the work was not done.
                                      Hire in Global customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My mobile number [protected] and using this number to login apollo pharmacy online site but not getting otp