Hire In Global — e-book typing work - fraud and cheating

Gutarat, India
 NKLuthra on Oct 5, 2018
My name is Narinder Kumar Luthra
Registration Number HIG3J6322

I am to inform you that a company named Hire in Global is cheating people in the name of E-book Typing work. They send details immediately once you open their Whatsapp number and once you pay them Rupees 580 as their registration fees to get the typing work. Once you get the sample typing work of 20 pages and complete with full accuracy, they will send you the accuracy report as per their practice and modus operandi to reject the work, simply state that your work don't qualify for payment. They don't respond to your mail or Whatsapp messages once they reject your work and don't send any details of the accuracy report to show you the errors in your work. This is the way they are cheating public and collect Rupees 580/- from everyone who apply for work. They are doing a well planned fraud upon the public. There are many companies that operates from Gujarat as per their contact number and Paytm number.

Action kindly be taken against the cheats.

e-book typing work - fraud and cheating
Updated by NKLuthra, Dec 02, 2018
They are fraud and cheats. They are only collecting money from innocent people and looting the innocent people and not giving any money and instead take money and get work done free of cost.

Comments

Hello viki1111,
If you are got paid then show some proofs.
Hii mr. viki1111

yes if you are receiving payment so please give some proof about that. Because I did my work with 100% accuracy but company is not responding not on call not on whatsapp not on email. And If I talk about payment proofs all payment proofs are fraud, and the company is totally fraud.

If you are receiving your payment then give me any number to talk about my work in that company.
There is no reply from the company. I am trying to call but call is not connecting, they are not giving reply of email and whats app messages also. Be aware to this frauds especially company located in gujarat because there is lots of fraud companies working making frauds with us.
hiii... I got detailed accuracy report from the HIG company... my accuracy was 77%... i hv crossed check it... i accept that was my mistake

i hv registered again and start a new work. and submitted it..lets see what happened. i think the HIG is trustable..

I have paid the registration 580/- fees on Friday and they don't respond to any messages and phone calls at all.

This is So fake I have been trying to them whole Friday and Monday as well.

These people are only eating our money.
Kindly, don't fall for them. This is real fake company for work from home.
Hire In Global is a hack! They lure you into thinking how easy it is to earn money. All we need to do is pay them ₹580. Of course, they send you the images. But after typing all of them into 20 different notepads and sending out the files as per their rules, they reject your work saying that it is below 80% accuracy. I've checked my work twice for errors and didn't find even one!
Please don't waste your time, effort and money to these fraudsters! Help spread the word to everyone you know to keep them from making this mistake!

Hire In Global - e-book typing work - fraud and cheating