Hire In Global — e-book typing work - fraud and cheating

Gutarat, India
 NKLuthra on Oct 5, 2018
My name is Narinder Kumar Luthra
Registration Number HIG3J6322

I am to inform you that a company named Hire in Global is cheating people in the name of E-book Typing work. They send details immediately once you open their Whatsapp number and once you pay them Rupees 580 as their registration fees to get the typing work. Once you get the sample typing work of 20 pages and complete with full accuracy, they will send you the accuracy report as per their practice and modus operandi to reject the work, simply state that your work don't qualify for payment. They don't respond to your mail or Whatsapp messages once they reject your work and don't send any details of the accuracy report to show you the errors in your work. This is the way they are cheating public and collect Rupees 580/- from everyone who apply for work. They are doing a well planned fraud upon the public. There are many companies that operates from Gujarat as per their contact number and Paytm number.

Action kindly be taken against the cheats.

e-book typing work - fraud and cheating
Updated by NKLuthra, Dec 02, 2018
They are fraud and cheats. They are only collecting money from innocent people and looting the innocent people and not giving any money and instead take money and get work done free of cost.

Comments

Hello viki1111,
If you are got paid then show some proofs.
Naina0612's reply, Jul 25, 2019
I got payments from hire in global. How to send my passbook photos to you. Also check payment proofs on website of Hire in Gloal
ash 0's reply, Aug 10, 2019
Once, I also think that hire in global is fake but now i know that this is genuine company. they are not paying to only inaccurate people. My first work was inaccurate so i not got payment for that work. In second work, i updated my skills so now i am accurate and got my payment.
Hire in Global's website has lots of salary proofs of lots of different people.
Hii mr. viki1111

yes if you are receiving payment so please give some proof about that. Because I did my work with 100% accuracy but company is not responding not on call not on whatsapp not on email. And If I talk about payment proofs all payment proofs are fraud, and the company is totally fraud.

If you are receiving your payment then give me any number to talk about my work in that company.
There is no reply from the company. I am trying to call but call is not connecting, they are not giving reply of email and whats app messages also. Be aware to this frauds especially company located in gujarat because there is lots of fraud companies working making frauds with us.
hiii... I got detailed accuracy report from the HIG company... my accuracy was 77%... i hv crossed check it... i accept that was my mistake

i hv registered again and start a new work. and submitted it..lets see what happened. i think the HIG is trustable..

Sreeraj E's reply, May 24, 2019
If hou have mistakes they will send you the detailed report. Otherwise they will not respond.
I have paid the registration 580/- fees on Friday and they don't respond to any messages and phone calls at all.

This is So fake I have been trying to them whole Friday and Monday as well.

These people are only eating our money.
Kindly, don't fall for them. This is real fake company for work from home.
Hire In Global is a hack! They lure you into thinking how easy it is to earn money. All we need to do is pay them ₹580. Of course, they send you the images. But after typing all of them into 20 different notepads and sending out the files as per their rules, they reject your work saying that it is below 80% accuracy. I've checked my work twice for errors and didn't find even one!
Please don't waste your time, effort and money to these fraudsters! Help spread the word to everyone you know to keep them from making this mistake!
Fraud company. Never register. First time i got some mistake and they send me the detailed report showing the errors.
I registered once more and done the project carefully and checked 2 times. Still they are saying the accuracy is below 80% but didn't gave any detailed report. I tried to contact but no response.

Sreeraj E
Reg No. HIG4J2455

I am Vashu.
I am getting payments of my both works. One work of 20 pages and second work of 100 pages.
Praveenk99's reply, Nov 4, 2019
Don't just post without attaching proof that u have received the payment
No. Hire in Global is not fake company. Hire in Global is Genuine company.

I joining before a week and got payment of 3600 Rs from them.

Thank you.
Kranthi Kum's reply, Jul 19, 2019
Can u post payment proof
I do work with 100% accuracy they said me your accuracy is below 80%.

My registration ID is HIG4J5387

project ID : QP0188J
I checked my work before submission 10 times you only show me my 2-3 mistakes in whole project .
🛑🛑🛑 Fraud company 🛑🛑🛑🛑
Hello- I also had a bad experience with this portal, my registration fees got deducted twice and I have been chasing them for refund while there has been no response. Irrespective of falling under the bracket of there so called terms, accuracy levels my work was rejected and I never got paid nor my registration fee was refunded!
Please do not waste your money on such frauds !!
Don't consider my above comment. Hire in Global is good. that was my mistakes.
Post review of the aforementioned comments of the no.of victims when I reviewed their payment proofs one thing put me in the back seat. After the debit/s how the bank balances increases on and on.
The management is requested to share their viewpoint on my findings

Debjani
Thank u everybody u saved my money and one more thing some people are saying that they have got payment then I also should say plz give us the payment proof so that we can also join and earn some money.
I am Seema.

This is a fraud company and they are collecting Rs.580 from so many people and getting huge money. One or two people will get response or money to show they are active and genuine(100 out one may get response, so that they can loot huge money .) ).

I got the same message from Whatsapp number( [protected]) to pay them Rupees 580 for the registration

fees to get the typing work. Now 15 days over there is response from these fraud company

Pls find below the payment proof

Your Payment is Successful

Status Successful

HIRINGLOBAL(NADIAD, GUJRAT) IS A FAKE COMPANY

HIRINGLOBAL(NADIAD, GUJRAT) IS NOT A GENUINE COMPANY

BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD COMPANY

Action should be taken against the cheats.
I also faced the same issue with this fraud company, they simply sent a mail stating inaccurate work and not pointed out my mistakes. I have verified my work checking caps, punctuation marks and spelling before sending the work and after I received the mail from them from my end I'm accurate, don't trust this company it is fraud.
Hi, my reg ID is HIG5J2201, I submitted my first work of 20 pages on 19th November but there is no reply from them inspite of my 3 follow-ups so I actually doubt about Hire In Global & think it's a fake company. I lost registration amount 580/-
I wonder how to find data entry genuine companies ?
Fake company
Registered and they are not responding after registering
Not being on calls and also on emails
Its been 3 days i have been registered and paid for the same