Hire in Global — inaccurate report for the correct work and refund

Perambur Purasawalkam, Tamilnadu, India
 renusen on Mar 2, 2020
I paid the registration fees of rs. 580/- on 10th february 2020 and they provided my work on 12th february with a zip file and demo files attached with my registration number and project id mentioned on it. I followed all their instructions and worked on all the files and submitted the error free files on 18th february. I got the reply mail from them on 21st february stating that my work was inaccurate, rejected with no payment and the excel sheet sent by them was in the corrupted format intentionally. I contacted them many times but no reply to any of the calls and messages. Just they need only the deposit amount. But our sincere work done by us is waste of time and money.

Please make them to refund my registration fees at least as they rejected my work for invalid reason.

Registration id: hig5j6565
Project id : qp0161j

Vimala j.
Updated by renusen May 22, 2020
No steps taken till now (From 21st February). I already raised lots of complaints. But it had resolved yet. They did not reply for any of the mails. I worked on their work perfectly as per their instructions. But they told that they are inaccurate. I contacted them for many times through mails. But they did not respond. I asked for the refund of my deposit. For that too they did not respond. Totally they are fraudsters and their reviews are fake. Please do not believe the reviews. They are just fakes.

Vimala J.

Comments

Taking amount from innocent people don't provide any job and money
Simply cheating by collecting amount
This is a company of fraud they are peoviding work but they are not paying money for that work

Om Park Complex, Pij Road, Nadiad, Gujarat, India - 387002
    Hire in Global - inaccurate report for the correct work and refund