[Resolved]  Home2decor — Do Not Hire Home2decor – Interior Design Company Mumbai, Pune

Very sad news for me, I suggest beware from this fake home, office interior designer from Mumbai. I have spent a lot, as per Satosh Rana (the owner of the company) advice, I spent 10 lacks in my office and got nothing. He speaks more and does nothing. He promised me fake commitments and now, I am frustrated.

Do Not Hire Home2decor – Interior Design Company Mumbai, Pune
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 9, 2019
I think at that time i was frustrated and was in hurry so i posted that complaint and their was some misunderstanding. But now i wanted to say that you must hire Home2Decor because it is Mumbai based interior design firm. Their work is excellent and they have improved a lot in their services. I will strongly recommend Home2decor for interior design work for residential as well as commercial work.

[Jul 01, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Bhawesh,
I don't who are you. even also we have no any records about your office interior designing service is provide by us.
This is 2nd time I am write here same things. please share your personal contact number or email id for clear this things if you have any records.

Be seriously, if this a spam and written by your site, we will screw you in a very good steps. because this is very easy to track to this article by IP service provider by Police cyber crime branch unit.

Be careful !!!
The service is provide by Home2decor is Awesome, even the team of home2decor is really care about his works and very clear communication they are use.I don't know why people had do this type of stupid things.
Best interior designer in Mumbai, The exceptional service that my company and I received from Home2decor is beyond compare. Home2decor has a wonderful eye for detail and color. He had this keen sense of capturing the essence of our personality and style. Using her creativity, she was able to incorporate our personal taste into every room He was able to take my ideas and transform them into realities. I couldn't have had a better and more rewarding relationship. I recommend home 2decor wholeheartedly!!!
Hey Home2decor, a pleasant work and great experience with you and its all about your creativity. this is my dream home with heavenly and it was a exceptional experience from started to finish. your design is really creative and better to understand to any one. your all made and setup items are super easy to help me a work of better space and plan. i will defiantly recorded to all.

Home2Decor Phone
    Home2Decor Address
    RH-70 1st Floor, Nav Ashtitva CHS, Dombivli (East) Thane, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India