[Resolved] Homeshop18 — delay in delivery of my order.

Garhwa, Garhwa District, Jharkhand, India
 Harshahimi on Apr 8, 2018
I ordered super clean maha combo-purple on 24th march and the expected date of delivery shown to me was within 3 working days. And its 8th of april today and i haven't received my parcel till date. Its a prepaid order. Kindly look into the matter and make sure it gets delivered to me as soon as possible.
Order details are as under:
Order no. [protected] for rs 999.00
This was the last notification i received from them. "hi homeshop18 order [protected] dispatched on[protected], via gati surface with awb no.[protected]"
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 11, 2018
Received my parcel today.

[Apr 08, 2018] HomeShop18 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HomeShop18 Customer Care's response, Apr 10, 2018
Dear Harshahimi,

As per our verbal communication, We would like to inform you that we have already forwarded your concern to the concerned department vide complaint number HS[protected] and they are currently working on the same. We request you to kindly wait for 2-3 working days for final resolution.

We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused.

Thanks & Regards
Team Homeshop18
Shubhra Singh

Comments

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please help me with the docket/Tracking number for us to check the further details.
99o's reply, Apr 9, 2018
He wrote to homeshop 18 buy why courier company reply.
Already provided

7th floor, FC-24, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Homeshop18 - delay in delivery of my order.