[Resolved] Homeshop18 — not responding after return product

Jaipur (rajasthan), India
 harishdkca on Mar 14, 2018
I have returned my order no. [protected] to the company on 9 march 2018 and still waiting for reply for return cheque and not responding. When i am asking for detail they are saying its not updated and you will receive your cheque within 7 days. Company just received payment with delivery of product but cheque not issuing quickly and not replying me and just doing formalities.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 17, 2018

[Mar 14, 2018] HomeShop18 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
HomeShop18 Customer Care's response, Mar 15, 2018
Dear Mr. Harish,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have already forwarded your concern to the concerned department and they are currently working on the same. We request you to kindly wait for 4-5 working days for resolution.

Thanks & Regards,
HomeShop18
Updated by harishdkca, Mar 15, 2018
Every time filing complaint saying wait for 4-5 days again and again what type of response you are giving me.
When I am calling to your customer care no. they said that it is not updated they checking for quality approval and it's been almost 7 days when your courier company has picked your product. You are not doing the good thing just disrepute your business. Just 4 days before you said you wait for 4-5 days we are working to resolve your matter now again you are saying wait for 4-5 days. I have no passions. You are saying that customer is doing wrong thing with the product when you deliver me on 7 march and picked courier on 9 march. Just I will suggest to others please do not purchase from homeshop18.

7th floor, FC-24, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301