[Resolved] Homeshop18 — please exchange or refund soon.

99o on Feb 6, 2018
Regarding order number [protected]. Singer snack maker i got call from singer company on my alternate number [protected] they told me they do not provide home service for this product and i have to go to patna for repairing which is 200 km far away from my city and it may take 2 -3 days in repairing why should i do all these shat things even only 20 days of purchase they told me to cordinate from homeshop 18 but homeshop 18 telling me to contact with brand every time. Kindly i want refund thats it enif pleaae dont reply worst things. For further assisatamce call [protected]. I am attaching the proof that i got call from singer today on my alternate number [protected].

please exchange or refund soon.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 13, 2018
Good

[Feb 06, 2018] HomeShop18 customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 99o, Feb 06, 2018
[protected] call
Updated by 99o, Feb 06, 2018
Check the image of call from singer

please exchange or refund soon.
HomeShop18 Customer Care's response, Feb 07, 2018
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have already forwarded your concern to the concerned department vide complaint no HS[protected] and they are currently working on the same. We request you to kindly wait for 2-3 working days for resolution.

Thanks & Regards,
HomeShop18
Updated by 99o, Feb 07, 2018
Hi i want refund thats it
Updated by 99o, Feb 08, 2018
Order number [protected] singer snack maker kindly refunf my amount brand is not ready to help i want refund or exchange from homeshop 18 .call [protected] .please exchange or refund .it was not expected from homeshop 18 i was the regular coustermer there is my 4 different resistered number i am shopping from here since 2015 but this types of things did not happened first time i hate homeshop 18.
Updated by 99o, Feb 09, 2018
Order no [protected] singer snack maker i am done with your poor service i want refund clearly thats it. I am facing problem since last 15 days no any help by you alao brand i want refund. Call [protected] on my alternate homeshop 18 resistered mobile number clearly take reverse pick up and refund my amount or provide my copon again i am done i want refund.
Updated by 99o, Feb 09, 2018
Order no [protected] .please provide refund singer snack maker please provide my money i was really proud of homeshop 18 but after this happen i am little dissapointed .there is many my resisyered mobile number i am shooping from here 2015 with alternate phon numbers i taught homeshop 18 is really better from all other shopping channel .call [protected].
Updated by 99o, Feb 10, 2018
Hi homeshop 18 clearly i am telling i want refund of my order [protected] singer snack maker why are u not understanding i want refund.kindly allow reverse pick up now i think no one should shop from these channel i believed now i was regular coistmer with differenr phon numbers but i will never shop from here .i want refund clearly if u will reply something else like forwarded concernt to team now i will upload a full conversation of audio on social networking sites regarding this refund i am.asking u last time kindly refund i am waiting for reverse pick up courier detials.
Updated by 99o, Feb 10, 2018
Hi homeshop 18 u have to understand i want refund of my order [protected] singer snack maker i am writing compliams emails messages but u r not giving my money .call [protected] if u will same thing like concernt team then i will be writing complians when it not be refunded copon and 387 wallet .u should be same on your products this product is not working only after 2 days of delievery i am facing sinve last 20 days.call [protected].
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

7th floor, FC-24, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Homeshop18 - please exchange or refund soon.