Honda Cars India Ltd. — car dealership

Ghaziabad, Ghaziabad District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Gaurav Goel2612 on Dec 13, 2018
I had booked a car on 21 Oct 2018 at Axon Honda Ghaziabad, with the booking amount of 21000. I had requested the delivery to be on 18th Nov ( My son's first birthday) and agreed for the loan for 4 L @ 9.25 p.a. The amount of 5 L was disbursed in the dealers account form Bank with no information to me and that too @ 9.4 % I had take up the matter with dealer sales team (Priyanka, Amarjeet & Deepak (Fin.) the whole month dealer said it was bank's error and 30th Nov finally they accepted the mistake and we agreed for loan cancellation.
The loan cancellation cheque was prepared but with no surprise it was with wrong loan account number, which again I notified and got it corrected. The EMI is due on 15th Dec and today on 13th Dec we have no confirmation on loan cancellation. I am harassed mentally, financially and moreover missed my event for which the car was booked. I need a strict action against this @ dealer ship In case any further details are required I have all proofs.

[Dec 14, 2018] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - car dealership