Honda Cars India Ltd. — car spare did not given

Angul, Odisha, India
 Arun 05 on Jan 10, 2019
I've purchased honda amaze s - model from central honda angul (Kulad) branch, odisha on 29th may 2018, with exchanging my old alto -800. No exchange offer, no corporate discount, no carry forward of my insurance and no accessories kit given to me at the time of purchase by your sales executive. Only committed to me to give the seat cover and body cover. But about six month already passed, till now they are not giving to me.

When i was called after 1 month of purchased they told me that the model has newly lunched and the spares have not come to us, u will delivered shortly after we receiving the spares. After 2 month/ 3 month they told we will arrange shortly & will deliver to you. But now they are telling that we had not committed to give you, if possible we will adjust it from any side.

Therefor i request you to take a decisions at your end please.

Thanking you yours faithfully

Arun kumar naik
Honda amaze
Od 19 m-3943
Mob : [protected]
Odisha

[Jan 10, 2019] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - car spare did not given