[Resolved]  Honda Cars India Ltd. — defective music system not replaced under warranty

My car no. Is mh01ct6971, on 15th june i visited arya honda workshop (Dockyard road) with appointment to replace my music system which stopped working suddenly. The car is bought in january 2018 - honda city vx automatic. It’s been over a month and yet the company does not have its shipments of the replacement parts. I have all email communication in which they are just giving me dates and dates, i am frustrated and fed up now as i need the music system in my car. Either change the music system, or give me a new car. I am not happy or satisfied to pay 15 lakhs for a car with defective components for which they have no replacements as well. It is not a customers fault if the company does not have its parts, why make a car then?
Kindly look into the matter as soon as possible and help me resolve it. Thanks sahil visaria

Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 28, 2019
They company received the part at the earliest after the complaint was raised and I got my music system changed in the car under the warranty.

[Jul 22, 2019] Honda Cars India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Honda Cars India Phone
    Honda Cars India Address
    D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706