Honda Cars India Ltd. — honda jazz 2018 ac cooling and fuel meter issues

Chittur, Palakkad District, Kerala, India
 Girishkg on Jan 4, 2019
I am here to inform you that the honda jazz v cvt 2018 (Automatic transmission) which we owned has a problem with its air conditioning from day 1 and also has problem with fuel meter, infotainment system etc. Already contacted dealer several times more 20 times in past 9 months and dealer tried everything but the problem has not been solved. The problem is air conditioner is not cooling our car at all. Even if we set the temp at low and fan speed is at max the car doesn't get the chill. Even the passengers seating back seat don’t feel that ac is working. Looks like someone has fitted a 1 ton ac in a room which requires a 2 ton ac. Since the summer is around the corner and we live in palakkad, kerala where the temp goes more than 40 degrees celsius it is my request to you, please figure out the problem make the air conditioner right. Please respond as soon as possible and make sure our ac works.

Kindly figure out all the issues and clear to make the honda as most valuable and trusted brand.

Car model : honda jazz v cvt (2018 model)
Engine no: l12b42046038.

[Jan 04, 2019] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Girishkg, Jan 08, 2019
I see the status of the complaint is resolved. Could you please let me know what was the resolution,

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - honda jazz 2018 ac cooling and fuel meter issues