[Resolved] Honda Cars India Ltd. — i am complaining about my car display screen not working

singhpathania on Dec 18, 2017
My self kulbir singh i purchase honda wrv in 09 nov 17 and now i have a problem with display screen its not functioning i show in service station he is not able to fix properly and now i have same problem again and company still not able to provide this part. I have not got any email from them as feed back i already provided my email address to them. Vechile number hp38f-1786

Email id-kulbirpathania@yahoo.com
Contact number# +964 [protected] (Iraq)
0091 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 22, 2018
Its fixed by company after 3 or 4 days as soon as they get material. thanks for your valuable support

[Dec 18, 2017] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Thanks to Honda Cars India Ltd. My father has received phone call by manager regarding my vehicle feed back as per Manager information they will going to get this part with in two days and they will fix it as soon as they received the part many thanks again for your valuable support and i hope my vehicle will fixed soon.

Best regards,

Kulbir Singh

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - i am complaining about my car display screen not working