Honda Cars India Ltd. — ring road honda service station gurgaon
Udyog Vihar, Gurugram, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
AjAj Colvin on May 19, 2019
I am writing this email to register my grievances with ring road honda service centre at gurgaon. Brief background on my recent experience is as follows:
1. I visited the ring road honda gurgaon service dealership on wednesday, may 08, 2019; this was my first paid service (20, 000 kms) for the honda city petrol at car reg no. Hr26 dn 9299, purchased from ring road honda gurgaon on may 2018. All the previous three services were also done at the ring road honda gurgaon service station.
2. I was informed by the service advisor that this fourth service is a ‘major service’ and would cost around inr 11, 000. I told the service advisor that there is nothing to be done in the car, i just want the basic servicing to be done and it shouldn’t be costing me so much, but he insisted that i should get this and that done and hence quoted this amount to me.
3. I did not get any calls from my service advisor or the honda dealership from 10am to 0330pm, during the servicing time. Normally the service advisor calls during the day to give a status report and also inform of any additional work or charges that are required. I called the service station at about 0330pm to check if i can come to collect my car and they said that the car is ready to be collected.
4. I arrived at the service station at about 0400pm on same day and was informed that the service cost if inr c.13, 500; i looked at the itemized bill and notice that majority of that cost is the labour charges and some unnecessary and unwanted items on top of it, since this was a ‘major service’ as per the service advisor and all these items are important.
5. I asked to meet the service manager and i was not refused, but kept waiting and no one met me. The service advisor came back to me with a ‘discount’ of inr 2, 200 since his manager thought that some items were not required to be paid for. But the matter did not end here, read on…
6. At the billing counter at about 0530pm, i was informed that there is an outstanding amount of inr 5, 000 against this car since dec 2018. The billing clerk said it was some accessories related thing and he cannot issue the gate pass till the time the same is not cleared.
7. The service advisor ran from the pillar to the post for about one hour and could not even get to the heads or the tails of the pending item. This is when the service gm – prabhat was looped in by other service advisors and they made multiple calls internally to get this amount cleared, but this went on for another one hour! All this while service gm or the service managers did not talk to me and did not inform me on what was going on. I was not informed on what was going on and why there was a delay.
8. Finally at about 7pm, i called all the service advisors and managers and asked them what is going on and why am i being harassed for the last 3+ hours and they all had no answers. They said that it is some system error and they are trying to resolve it.
9. The finance then cleared the outstanding amount, which was open since dec 2018, asked me to pay the service charge of inr c.11, 400 and then issued the gate pass for me to take my car.
My grievances are as follows:
1. The service charge of c.13, 500 is very high for the fourth and first paid service of the new petrol at car which is just a year old with 20, 000 kms done.
2. I was not given the cost estimates correctly and a lot o[censored]nwanted items were included in the service to increase the service cost, i can share the itemized bill copy for more details. I would like the excess money charged by me, to be refunded back to me and only the minimum service charge to be retained back by the service station.
3. There was a considerable delay and inefficient customer service in dealing with my queries and the service gm or the managers did not attend to me.
4. There was an outstanding amount of inr c.5, 000 in the system for which i was harassed for about 2 hours, during which none of the managers or gm spoke with me and i was kept in the dark for an internal system error with he honda dealership.
I would like to receive a written apology letter from the gm service of ring road honda gurgaon on the above narrated incident.
Do let me know if any further details are required by me to substantiate my claims.
[May 19, 2019] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||Share0Tweet0|