Honda Cars India Ltd. — seller is delaying to refund the amount

elvan on Sep 5, 2017
Hi All,

I have book Honda city SVMT in the Name D.Jayanthi at Manasarovar Honda Porur Chennai by paying 5000 RS and post GST price of VMT got Reduced so i changed the booking from SVMT to VMT. So Again I paid 4, 95000( 4 lakh ninety five thousand) to confirm the booking, So totally i paid 500000 RS ( 5 Lakh). Then Also they dint allot any vehicle or invoiced my booking, Now because of their bad service and customer relation i have cancelled the booking, Now they are delaying to refund the amount. Sale person Name is Shanmugam[protected] & [protected]) & his manager's number is ([protected]). Dealer Manasarovar Honda Porur. Kindly Advice to whom i should raise this issue or route me to the appropriate team.

Elangovan.S

[Sep 05, 2017] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I own a Honda amaze (sx) model. The finish of the product is just less than the any other car. There are plenty of noise from inside the cabin. The service provider is just do nothing except telling the lie. I am suffering a lot mentally after purchasing the car. Kindly look into the matter urgently. My car no is DL9CAU7954. Thank you and regards.

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - seller is delaying to refund the amount