Honda Cars India Ltd. — visor sound and panel fitting head nosal

maahi.139 on Oct 15, 2018
Hr13n3892 activa 125
Dear sir my ticket no. 1-[protected]. I have complane 5 time continue but honda not give me responce and not reply of my mail and also not serious about this metter also honda and dealer.
And take casually. They are not give me solution and every time give me a wait for team call but i have not rec any call and i wants not a call.. I want solution of my com plane.
If your side not solve this issue i will go to consumer court and with all of this mail screen shot and recording as i am attach with this mail.
And proff i am suffer to much but honda is not revert me any mail and also dealer side harassment me.
Last 3rd october i have register complane but its continue day by day and nobody give me solution

Your careless sens voice attach is on mail i am also mail this to pm office

Subject: problem on pannel and visior sound
Dear sir my ticket no. 1-[protected].
Complane is not solve
And you honda not follow up my issue. Day to day problem increase.. Every time shri honda balaji said me plz visit 1 time and they deliever my activa 125 with a new problem
Now day i have both issue nose pannel not fitting proper and yout honda engnior band my battery stay and pannel why i face it. If you are not solve issue i will go to consumer court and 2nd issue of visior sound 3

[Oct 15, 2018] Honda Cars India Ltd. customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

D-126, TTC Industrial Area, MIDC Shiravane, Nerul,Thane-Belapur Road, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400706
    Honda Cars India Ltd. - visor sound and panel fitting head nosal