Apollo Clinic Jp Nagar — Consultation fees not paid

Bangalore, Karnataka, India
 thirupa kumar
My wife is consultant in Apollo clinic JP Nagar and she visits the clinic on appointment basis. But they clinic management is not paying her consultation fees for last 3 months. Even before that , she has to fight with them every month to get her share of the fees. Sometimes the cheque given by the management would bounce. How to complain and take necessary action against such clinics?

[Apr 28, 2014] Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Apollo Clinic Pharmacy — The pharmacy tried selling me medicines with a different batch number as was on the bill

The pharmacy tried selling me medicines having a batch number different for what they were giving me the bill for.
When I raised my concern, the lady there told me "its their computer systems' problem". I till date cannot make out how a computer systems' problem cause this.
I think there is no credibility to the medicine. It may very well be fake.
Anyway i dint buy the medicine from them.
You can get the management number from the front office and contact for solving the problem, what is the name of the doctor ??
I am writing on behalf of the management, and we checked the entire audited list of doctor payment for year ending 2012-13 and there is no due shown for any doctor. Again, can you identify the doctor name ?? Please identify yourself

33, Kothnur Dinne Main Road, Gaurav Nagar, Puttenhalli, JP Nagar 7th Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Apollo Clinic Jp Nagar - Consultation fees not paid