Apollo Clinic

Mobile:
Mobile:

Load

Apollo Clinic Complaints & Reviews

I took vaccine at Apollo clinic - Shriram summit society campus, Electronic city, Bangalore on 12 July 2021 for self and family members and paid via my debit card, but i was billed twice for the same service. I requested administrators but no response from them even after 2 months. Request a refund of Rs. 2340/- (two thousand three hundred forty only- which is billed extra for me) at the earliest.
Sep 15, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very pathetic management in Apollo Clinic Narendrapur . Keep waiting for more than one and half hour but no sign of doctor...

There's been consistency in over time duties for nursing staff in Apollo Gleneagles, Kolkata. One nursing staff is given 8-10 patients. Nurses are made to do overtime duties for 4 hours. What kind of work culture is this?
    Sep 03, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a formal complaint to make against Komolika Chakraborty and Anupam Banerjee of Apollo clinic Sodepur, West Bengal kolkata - 700110 who misbehaved with me and showed attitude by refusing to consider my upi payment for vaccination. They kept insisting that I make cash payment instead and when asked why they misbehaved with me and I’ll treated me in front of anyone.
      Sep 01, 2021

Dear Sir/Mam

I have visited Appollo Clinic on 20.08.2021 and undergone CBK KFT LFT RBS TSH, AMONIA blood test...

I have come here for my covid vaccination at Apollo clinic Ganesh Talkies kolkata the clinic is clearly denying to accept card payment.

This is not acceptable as this is Apollo and not some local centre.

Its digital india and a medical company like Apollo denying card payment is disheartening.

Harsh Rateria
        Aug 27, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have come here for my covid vaccinated the clinic is clearly denying to accept card payment.

This is not acceptable as this is Apollo and not some local centre.

Harsh Rateria
          Aug 27, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have visited your clinic in Barrackpore Wireless gate a couple of times since last week and never have I seen the 2 staff at the counter, Mr. Abhijit Mukherjee and Mr. Sandeep Dutta wearing masks during this ongoing pandemic. When I asked Mr. Mukherjee to wear his mask, he clearly refused to say that they both have "breathing problems". The third wave is incoming in a few weeks, and with all the patients they are dealing with in your clinic, they should care to do the bare minimum.
            Please look into the matter since this is not acceptable from your end.
            Aug 26, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was alway being satisfied with the behaviour of the Apollo Clinic Chinar Park Kolkata and they were always helpful.Nowadays new staffs are not behaving well with the patients and also not answering us in a right manner ans being aggressive.

I request you to kindly look into this matter on an urgent basis as Apollo has goodwill and it is impacting on the company’s goodwill overall.

Amit
              Aug 24, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I booked a covid rt pcr home collection test appointment for 12th August 01:20PM but the person who was supposed to come called me in the morning and repeatedly insisted me on taking the tests earlier. When I told him that I can't do before 72 hours as it's needed for my travel he told me that he will put the sample collection time as my appointment time. But now I received the report mentioning a different timing which is beyond 72 hours and the person is not even picking up my call. His name is Akbar KA and contact number is [protected]. Kindly take strict action against him as soon as possible
                Aug 13, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I reached there right at time for an appt. of Dr Sanjib Choudhury (Derma), I even billed at the right time and clearly on the display screen I was to visit the doctor next. However, all of a sudden I couldn't see my name there on the display anymore, I even argued with the patients that I should be there then but they simply didn't care!

I had to wait around 2 hours and then request the doctor to see me because even he didn't have any clues!

Horrible services!!!

I complained via an email to Apollo but I am yet to get any response!
                  Aug 12, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have reached Apollo clinic saltlake for consulting a doctor named Dr. Amrish Bhattacharyya as per my booking on morning. It was urgent for me. There was a raining outside. However, I reached there still. But certainly one reception lady informed that doctor cancelled all bookings. The behavior of receptionist is also very harsh.Then why not it is intimated earlier.After that sms is coming that I have not appeared on time thats why my appointment cancelled. HOW the doctor cancel appointments ? Then it is blamed on me. I need reply on this. Otherwise I will go further.
                    Aug 04, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Conducted at Apollo CLINIC, Newtown Kolkata.

The Report of the said Test were collected by me on 13th March,...

My name is rama bachhawat. i am from kolkata. i took 1st dose of co-vaccine covid 19 vaccine on 21st june 2021. my 2nd dose was due after 28 days. I went to Apollo Clinic, 13A Hemchandra naskar road, Kolkata-700010. I took online appointment and paid for co-vaccine there. at the time of vaccine they asked me and i show them the written payment slip where it has been clearly written that its co-vaccine. but they gave me covishield. when i saw the bottle after giving the injection they said it was a mistake. there were no clarification of there mistake. no higher authorities/doctors were there to solve my queries about side effects of mixing 2 vaccines because it has not been certified by Indian government. very very negligent behaviour of staffs over there. i am very much dissappointed with the attitide of apollo clinic management.
                      Jul 27, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had booked for RT PCR test for my mother at Apollo Clinic, Newtown, Kolkata andd due to network issue, I had to pay twice...

I have done a CBCT - One Quadrant testing done on[protected]. My UHID No is F.NEW.[protected]. I have visited four times to the Clinic to collect my reports, however every time i went there they said the report has not been generated. They took my Cell number and address and told me they will courier me the report. However I have not received any reports yet.
                        Jul 21, 2021

Vere bad salesman character
                          Jul 18, 2021

Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apollo Clinic Barrackpore is just a pathetic diagnostic centre with the cosmetic brand name of Apollo. The reception stuffs...
                            I, Sudeep Kumar Bhattacharya aged 65 years and my wife Shraboni Bhattacharya got 2nd dose of Covishield at your subject location...
                            Myself, got my second dose of covaxin from saltlake newtown Kolkata on 27th June 2021. I was informed that there is some issue...