Apollo Clinic Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 27, 2022

File a complaint to Apollo Clinic

Having problems with Apollo Clinic ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apollo Clinic customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apollo Clinic

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Apollo Clinic Phone Numbers

Mobile

Apollo Clinic reviews & complaints(154)

My Name is Anil Kumar De, 76 yrs of age and had given Blood Sample at 08:43 hrs in the morning of 27.11.22. I was to get my Report from WhatsApp No: [protected] in the evening at 19:02 hrs in the evening. I was provided with the USER ID (FNEWOPV504527) and Password (429834) to open my Blood Report after opening the Site www.apolloclinic.com/phr. However, Downloading of Report was not possible. I had wasted almost an hour with the Contact number...

Respected sir I have a question
Even if you have the product in stock
Why can't you sell to customers?
Please think about it
Because I don't know what rules you have
But I want to know
Why couldn't I buy it even though it was in stock?
That it’s sir
Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I went to apollo clinic arra on22/10/22 for check up by Dr Y Radhakrishna.But unfortunately witnessed a very bad malpractice going on in the clinic. I got my tiken no 69 at 6 am but even at 6 pm in the evening i did not got an opportunity to visit the doctor although the token nos behind me were allowed access.I dont know how the access was done maybe some special references were there or maybe some malpractice going on the hospital.Moreover the attitude of the staff was very bad and rude. Kindly look into the matter and ensure such malpractices are not happening again in a reputed organization.
    Subhra Kanti Mukherjee
    Durgapur
    Mobile-[protected]
    Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have worked in apollo clinic, Port Blair as a consultant doctor. I left the place two months ago and they are not paying my salary. On leaving the place they told me that they will give me the salary after few days as they didn't have the money with them at that time. It has been two months now and they are not paying any salary. They keep delaying and making excuses.
      Lately they haven't been responding to emails or phone calls.br...
      I visited Apollo Clinic in Bamunara, Durgapur on 13th September and consulted General Physician Dr Sudipto Joy. I am suffering from Hemorrhoids and constipation and the doctor has prescribed me Norflox TZ twice in a day along with other medicines. After my condition got worse and I couldn't pass stools for two days, I found out that Norflox is a medicine taken during loose motion. Due to incorrect medicine, my constipation got worse and I...
      I ordered a Protinex 500gm in 2weeks ego. They didn't updated their stock this is 3rd time I visit the store but didn't get product....

Hi Apollo Team,

I had a health checkup on September 9th, 2022, and found that the lab results were incorrect. I checked with another lab for confirmation before seeing a doctor, as the doctor would have to write a prescription based on the incorrect Apollo health check results. measurement from a blood test

Please perform a trust and validations test one more; else, I will never trust Apollo.

HBA1c & TSH

Inline image

Other Lab result taken on 10th Sep after getting Apollo Lab and found TSH is good, I never got TSH before and Hba1C value is slightly different but its ok
      My concern is Only TSH, this impact my Health If without 2nd time verification when i go to doctor.

BR//
      krishna kumar
      Bangalore
      Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had visited your clinic at HSR layout, Bengaluru on 9 April, 2022 for my mother's knee problem.
        I was asked to take an x-ray and the billing person wrongly billed it. As i noticed the same, i checked with the doctor and the technician and I was right.
        Therefore when the doctor asked the billing person, she said it was done through your system and it was a technical error.
        I was asked to wait for a day to get my refund....

I did an annual health check at apollo clinic, nurses don't even know how to take a blood sample, my arm is all swelled up and paining like anything, filled with blood cloths

thank god I didn't get admitted there else doctors and nurses would have killed me
        Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The patient is a 79 year patient who is physically intihibited. Doctor had suggested certain tests to be conducted. The tests were completed on 11.07.2022.
          Called clinic to book a time slot to show the reports. Was told by customer care that they cannot help and I need to either WhatsApp or call the number on the prescription seeking appointment for booking time.
          I called the number on the prescription which remained unanswered...
          On 7th July, 2022 I booked one online consultation and had a terrible experience.

Appointment ID: 3029897
          Patient name: Anamika Ghosh
          Doctor Name: Dr. Brig K Shanmuganandan

1. Booked a 3:30 PM slot for online consultation and it was automatically rescheduled at 6:30 PM without any information.

2. Doctor called around 6:50 PM and discussed all the problems. After the call, the doctor...
          Patient Jolly De. Sh. Ramen Biswas had collected blood from home on 06.07.22 for blood test creatinine, cbc, urea, Na+ & K+ on behalf of Apollo Clinic Saltlake, Kolkata and report was mentioned for home delivery. I paid Rs. 100/- for that. No online report as well as hard copies was not delivered in my home on 06.07.2022 It is urgent require for Doctor consultation.
          Money receipt no. 25357 dt 06.07.22
          Address HA-200 Saltlake...

While calling and booking appointments, patients are asked to come at a particular time and then asked to wait for more than 2 hours with an excuse of “First come First serve basis” and Doctor (Dr. Sanjib Chowdhury) is coming late, after scheduling a particular time slot. This is affecting all the patients who may have other urgency.
          The management should try to schedule appointments at a specific time slot and RESPECT patient’s TIME.

Good Morning Sir,

I am really thankful to you for opening a apollo clinic here in Barrackpore, West Bengal. We are happy with the expertise of the lab attendents and how swiftly they operate and treat the patients.

But I am sorry to inform you that there are some unethical business practise which is going on in Barrackpore Branch. They have started a commission system, where in they are not offering any eligible...

I had an appointment with doctor Priyanka Sinha on 2nd June 2022 at apollo clinic newtown kol 700156. First of all, staff confirmed that my appointment time is strictly 06:30 PM. After arriving in time, I had to wait for one hour for the doctor to arrive.
            Even after that, I was asked to visit doctor in sequence number 4 although my sequence was 3.
            Staff, named Dipanwita Roy Choudhury said that another person had emergency where it was not at all the case, she just promoted that person as the person was known to her.
            Apollo is a renowned organisation and such behavior ruins patient experience.
            Please take strict step to stop such unprofessionalism behaviour.
            Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday I booked a slot with APOLLO Diagnostic for home sample at 11 am I have given blood samples for HCG test and paid 870 Rs for home collection of samples. They said it will take 24 hrs but now it's more than 24 hrs and even customer care person is talking carelessly...
              Extremely disappointed with the kind of experience at a place where doctors are supposed to be focused on saving lives than minting money. Visited the e-city clinic for an appointment with the general physician on duty on Friday, March 18th, 2022.

I have a lump on my forearm without any injury or infection and wanted to get it checked. The lady who was the general physician on duty made me take a seat and without even examining...

Today I had appointment with Dr Bhaduri ( Endocrinologist) at Apollo Clinics, Newtown, Kolkata. Appointment time was 4:30 PM and staff at reception asked me to come by 4:00 PM. Accordingly I reported to the clinic. Till 5:10 PM, doctor did not reached. I asked the staff at reception, if there is delay in schedule time, the same could be communicated thro SMS / WhatsApp or telephone call. Concerned staff at reception started giving advice to me to talk with doctor when he will arrive. Everyone has value for their own time and Apollo Hospital must consider this with utmost priority.
              Yesterday also I met Neurologist here and I had similar kind of bad experiences of your staff in reception, for which I gave feedback in writing.
              What I perceive that your staff need interpersonal training and behavioural training, else the name of Apollo will be maligned.
              Hope my feedback will be taken in right spirit and proper action will be taken.

Thanks - JAYDEV Chakrabarti
              M- [protected]
              email - [protected]@gmail.com
              Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bill no. CS[protected], date[protected], Visit ID FSALOPV0622548, name Ms. PRARTHANA BHATTACHARYA.
                Due for operation, doctor to see reports this afternoon 4:30 p.m. PT/INR and APTT/PTTK reports, fully paid for, are yet to be received. Repeated calls to Apollo Clinic Salt Lake Kolkata evokes no response.
                We will NEVER have tests done at Apollo again.
                Bill no. CS[protected], date[protected], Visit ID FSALOPV0622550. CEA, ASCA IGG ANTIBODIES, ASCA IGA ANTIBODIES -reports not processed despite full payment.
                Apollo Clinic customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Apollo clinic Anwar Shah road branch. The stuff behavior are very much unprofessional. They are not listening properly while enroll our name for any doctor appointment. Not properly mention the name. Listen half of the sentence and cut the call.
                  Stuff need some grooming how to talk and behave.