[Resolved] Housejoy.in — nonsense response provided from housejoy

Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Mehwish Khan on Mar 11, 2019
I have booked an housejoy service job id[protected].. For plumbing services... Dey hv replaced by handshower but der is no water force in shower i have already raised a complaint to housejoy so many times. Bt from last 15 to 20 days dey havent provided me with the solution.. Bharat from housejoy have told clearly it cannot be repaired nor dey can change... Den why have dey charged me if dey cannot solve customer issue after job is done.. I am an housejoy user but now i found it an fraud company.. Who just enjoy with customer hard eared money.. Please take some action against dem so dey cannot fool people anymore...
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019
No steps were taken from company to resolve the issue..dey wer just taking day time n call back and end the end bharat from housejoy called n said dey cant help it

[Mar 11, 2019] HouseJoy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Stilll resolution...same problem m facing..housejoy didnt even try to resolve nor ready for refund..wat shud i do as a customer..why i suffer a loss
மீட்டர் அதிகமான யுனிட்/அதிகம் பணம் வசூலிப்பு/3 மடங்கு யுனிட்/3 பணம் வசூலிப்பு/2 மாதம் 2500முதல் 3500வரை பணம் செலுத்துவது/ஆனால் 3 மடங்கு யுனிட் 3 மடங்கு பணம் வசூலிப்பு/முகப்பேர் மேற்கு EB .ன் தவறாக பயன்படுத்துகிறார்கள்
The engg after calling up at 11 am today has not yet reported till now 1.30 pm...The order is for gas filling...Ajay gupta [protected]
Ajay Mohan Gupta's reply, May 22, 2019
the service engg has not yet reported
I hope this article is very useful to us. Thanks for sharing.
Thinks you have shared is really useful. Thanks for sharing.
That’s a very great post. The Article is Awesome to read. I have been reading your articles and they are really very helpful for me. Thanks for sharing with us your Post. Very good information.

HouseJoy SM Towers, #261, 3Rd Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Bangalore North, Karnataka, India - 560071
    Housejoy.in - nonsense response provided from housejoy