[Resolved]  Hungama.com — auto-renewal subscription

Have tried to contact hungama.com using[protected] but no one answered, i would like to cancel the auto-renewal option for the subscription. The music app is not friendly enough to cancel the option on my own and they do not allow us to contact them easily. It's kind of trap like providing an offer rs.1 for a month subscription (Obviously, we can use only card details to subscribe it) and then uses the card details to enable the subscription by auto-renewal without any notification to end-user due to which i'd lose more 1000bucks, they had tried to auto-renew for more than 40times in 2 days on my debit card (Which has insufficient funds) and the bank would detect posdec charges of rs29.50 for each try (29.50*44 = 1298rs) all-cause if hungama and the worst part is it's not easy to contact them. Now i am not sure how to sop hungama from trying to renew my subscription
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-10 20:56:56
The issue has been fixed by Hungama's support by disabling the auto-renewal subscription option. Happy to close

[May 06, 2020] Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hungama.com Customer Care's response May 07, 2020
Dear Jawahar,

Greetings from Hungama.

Sincere apologies over the inconvenince caused.

Please be informed that due to COVID 19 and the current Lockdown situation we are operating from Home and operating with limited resources. Hence you may expect a higher hold time when trying to connect to an agent.

Kindly bear with us as we try our best to assist you in every possible way even in this crisis situation.

Further, when you opt for the free trail the user is notified at the payment page that the subscription will be auto renewed.

Hence you can see the renewal.

However, to assist you on your raised concern, please write back to us at [protected]@hungama.com with your Hungama Login details and deduction details for our quick reference and necessary action. The Team shall disable the renewal of the services right away.

Thanks and Regards,
Hungama Support Team
Updated by Jawahar Ramanujam Jul 05, 2020
Hi Team Hungama,

I did contact the Support team and raised my concern but their response is not satisfying.

My only concern is 44 trials to renew my subscription which is the unprofessional behavior from a reputed firm.
I expect the firm to understand and value its customer. If you need any documents I can share with you
Updated by Jawahar Ramanujam Jul 10, 2020
I got a response from support Hungama and the issue has been fixed in a highly professional manner.
My auto-subscription has been disabled from their end and I am satisfied to close this grievance