Hungama.com Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jan 13, 2023

File a complaint to Hungama.com

Having problems with Hungama.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Hungama.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Hungama.com

Hungama.com Website

Hungama.com Head Office Address

Hungama.com Phone Numbers

Mobile

Hungama.com reviews & complaints(195)

Bring back shinchan middle episodes[protected]
We love them
Highly urge... Please understand our feeling for shinchan... But do not chan their voice... We love them...
I hope you understand😊😊

Zeba
Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've a Coupon code for 12 months but it's showing Invalid Coupon this is not used because Error is Invalid Coupon not Already Availed if Coupon was used so why not receiving the Error of Already Availed but it's showing Invalid Coupon already Mailed to Hungama but no response, I received this Coupon from Paytm.
    Greetings from Hungama!

We request you please share your email ID so that you will be assists you.

Hungama.com — Placed on auto renewal and unable to unsubscribe

I signed up to Hangama Music Pro at Rs99 for one month. I found out later that I had been placed on auto renewal every month. Try as I might there is no way to unsubscrible to Hangama Music! The IVR, SMS and phone support services are all fraudulent numbers that don't exist. The SMS codes are all bogus.

Please do not subscribe to this scam Hangama Music- buyer beware!

My user ID is [protected]@gmail.com
      br...
      We see all day kiteretsu please show the pokemon xy season
      Thank you for writing to us.

We wish to inform you that we are not associated with Hungama TV.

In hungama channel two voices are coming so please translate voice into telugu and fix them
        Thank you for writing to us.

We wish to inform you that we are not associated with Hungama TV

Today (Thursday) almost 8:30 AM Hungama channel telecast doremon movie but the full doraemon movie was not shown . Give reason
          Greetings from Hungama!

We wish to inform you we are not associated with Hungama channel.

Even if you are welcoming new voice actors. Please tell them to pronounce shinchan's little sister's name correctly. Pls. It is HI.MA.WA.RI not HIMAWRI. WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING THE BEAUTIFUL NAME To save the time ? I DON'T KNOW. PLS CORRECT IT.
            Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We wish to inform you that we are not associated with hungama TV

Hello Sir/Madam stop Indian worst cartoons everyone hates Indian cartoons so why you telecast India cartoons ban all Indian cartoons in your channels. And bring Japanese popular anime like Naruto, One punch man etc.please telecast us Naruto this is very popular Japanese anime I will suggest you to please bring this anime many fans are wait for naruto and your new super hungama channel is famous automatically when you bring Naruto. Disney channel is famous for Doraemon and hungama is famous for shinchan and when you bring the show naruto then Super hungama channel is famous for naruto.
              So This is my humble Request please bring Naruto Shippuden Many Fans are Still Waiting.
              Thank you for writing to us.

We wish to inform you that we are not associated with Hungama TV. We are associated with only Hungama music & Hungama Play

Respected Sir,
                I'm using loopmobile service, from past 3 days i'm lossing my account balance without any reason, an when I called customer service they told me that some value pack has been download and unlimited downloading has been done through www.hungama.com this site.
                Where as I have not use any service from these site. I hve lost my 95 RS balance because of these site.
                I called my service provider to see & help me they straight forwardly said they cant help me, so I look forward to you to help me and get my money back,
                whenever I refill my cell phone with bigger amount same thing happen my money gets deducted without even visiting that site (www.hungama.com)

PLEASE ITS MY KIND REQUEST TO YOU SIR PLEASE LOOK FORWARD TO MY COMPLAIN AND TRY TO SORT IT OUT
                Jun 16, 2022
                May 16, 2022
                Hungama.com Customer Care's response
                We request you please raise your query to [protected]@hungama.com. with your mobile Number & Operator Details.

Miraculous in hungama after 5 pm and before 10 pm Monday to Friday
                  It is so became school is reopen and children go to school
                  So it is my humble request to you
                  To connect miraculous season 2 to 3 soon in hungama chanel
                  Dear User,

We wish inform you that we are not associated with Hungama TV channel.

I'm not getting the Telugu dubbed shinchan episodes in hungama channel.. though I changed the audio in to Telugu..it is showing some other language..so resolve this one as soon as possible

Thank you for writing to us.

We wish to inform you that we are associated with Hungama TV. We are only deal with Hungama music & Hungama Play.
                    Akshitha.Poreddy's [Complaint's author] reply, Mar 30, 2022
                    How much time will it take.. resolve it as soon as possible plz

Sir/madam,
                      Please stop showing newly tamil dubbed shinchan because it sucks🤢🤮.. previous tamil dubbed shinchan has a very huge fan base in tamilnadu.. i really disappointed by new tamil dubbed shinchan..you people always more likely to show new tamil dub...but in tamilnadu all people like only old dubbed shinchan..so kindly see my queries and solve it quickly
                      From tamilnadu
                      Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hungama.com — Hungama.com Auto renewal facility need to be stopped with immediate effect

Dear Team,

I opted for Hungama subscription @ 99 for a month but auto renewal got added by Hungama team which need to be stopped with immediate effect.

Due to this every month from my paytm account 99 rupees get deducted.

Team please help me on this at the earliest.

Kind regards,
                        Saurabh Yadav...
                        In Hungama channel, even though the program shin Chan is available in Tamil Telugu, Hindi.if I select Tamil or Telugu it is only available in Hindi.No other languages can be chosen, even chosen not working.Please see over this
                        Dear User,

This Hungama.com is associated with only Hungama play & Hungama music. This channel is not associated with Hungama TV channel.

Completed payment through Mobikwik then also it is not reflected in Hungama app. I have subscribed for pro.
                          My email is [protected]@gmail.com
                          Mob. [protected]

Here with attaching payment transaction screenshot.
                          Jan 11, 2022
                          They have activated as expected subscription for my account. Thanks

Greetings from Hungama!

We wish to inform you that we have assigned your 1 year Hungama music subscription from our end. Your subscription from[protected] to[protected]. Please login your default music app in your Mi device via your Mi ID to avail the service.

For further any clarification you may write [protected]@hungama.com

For further any clarification you may write [protected]@hungama.com
                          Updated by Pranay Narvankar

Hungama.com — Auto renewal facility need to be stopped with immediate effect

Dear Team,

Team please help me on this at the earliest.

Kind regards,
                            Karkhelikar Ram...

Please cancel my auto subscription plan . Asap
                            Dear User,

We sincerely apologize for your concern.

Please send us your registered hungama details at [protected]@hungama.com so that we can check the details of your concern & help you with a resolution for the same.

Shinchan episodes are really good but all the time they r old ones so don't stop the old ones but half of the time pls do show some new ones cuz I haven't seen any new episodes from 2 months n yeah add some new episodes too I know it is hard to edit n dub but pls add new ones... And yeah pls show kiteretsu too it I good show pls.. Hungama is the best ever cartoon channel!!
                              Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Actly i won 12 months hungama play subscription code from Flipkart . The coupon when tried to redeem was unable to redeem in the hungama play app as it was mentioned that the coupon is invalid..I redeemed it through flipkart supercoin and got 12 months subscription to hungama
                                But after entering the code it was not successfull..kindly help me regarding this
                                Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is the second complaint I have made, very unprofessional they have not responded and even though I was forced to take time out of my valuable day to provide them with information they still have not responded even though they claim to be open till 9:00pm. I am very angry as this is poor business practice, avoid these people at all costs.