Hungama.com

Fri 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
Sun Closed

Hungama.com Complaints & Reviews

Please telecast perman Monday to Friday or everyday and launch the pa pa pa movie of perman
Jul 29, 2021

Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please bring back the Kochikame show. That show is really enjoyable for any age of the person. And thanx to bring back Kiteretsu but pls bring back Kochikame and bring back our childhood. And who loves Kochikame show pls support my review so, they can bring it back on their channel again.
    Jul 10, 2021

Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been a week, I saw that as I watch shinchan /or just switch to hungama channel for 10 min it works fine but then black screen, lagging image, with only voice
      Jun 30, 2021

Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

As i have recently got my hungama subscription, but still can access all content on my device as its telling me to rent the movie but i have subscription of 1 year.
        Jun 18, 2021

Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Due to misleading options, we were asked to take the Hungama subscription, and when we were not able to watch what we desired for they said we have to pay for it separately. Above all, my auto-renewal is activated without my knowledge, and they are not even responding to anything. Even the call center does not help me with anything.
          Jun 05, 2021

Dear User

Please share the details at [protected]@hungama.com. We shall look into same and resolve at earliest.

Hungama

Plzz put beyblade shows in hungama like beyblade g revolution or beyblade v force plzz add this to hungama every day 7pm to 8.30 or to 9 pm hungama should allow beyblade please.
            Jun 05, 2021

Dear User

Please note that we are a digital OTT entertainment platform, seems the request you have mentioned is for Hungama channel which is a separate organization from our's

Hungama

Sir Hungama channel is not working properly since 1 month it's laging so much.only sound
              Is coming not showing any picture.
              May 20, 2021

Please share your concerns with us at [protected]@hungama.com right away.

We look forward to your email and assure you of complete assistance from our end.

Hungama Support Team

Iam a hardcore shinchan watcher.
                I just request if you can bring the horror episodes back, it will be appreciated

Thank you.
                May 14, 2021

Hungama Support Team

My sister and girlfriend did take this subscription by accident. I already have sent an email yesterday[protected] but no answer.
                  Please refund this for me because my sister had subscribe the wrong streamingsite.

It was paid by paypal so please refund my subscription.
                  May 14, 2021

Kurnia Gusti's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 2, 2021

Please i like to have my refund, i received an email but until now still no progress this two weeks.

What are they all doing???

We are very bored by again and again watching shin Chan it is very very irritating seeing him please replace the telecast of shin Chan with perman please restart perman we love the show.
                    May 13, 2021

Hungama Support Team

I want cancle my subscription and give my money back
                      May 09, 2021

Hungama Support Team

Pls stop shinchan program because all kids are not obedient, respect ful, very worst program. If you are not stop i will raise complaint to government
                        May 09, 2021

Hungama Support Team

Have tried to contact hungama.com but no one answered, i would like to cancel the auto-renewal option for the subscription.kindly look into my issue and disabled my auto renewal process since i am not able to cancel it from the app
                          waiting for your further response
                          May 04, 2021

Hungama Support Team

I am not being able to watch Zack Snyder Cut Justice league inspite of renting it online. I chose to watch it on my Amazon Fire Stick - Hungama play after signing in successfully on my mobile device and my Fire Stick.

It's working on my mobile. But I am not being able to play it on my tv.

What do I do

[protected]@gmail.com
                            May 01, 2021

Hungama Support Team

I want new episodes and movies of shin can horror movies and episodes
                              Apr 29, 2021

Dear User

This concern is towards Hungama TV channel which is a different platform than Hungama.com.
                              We do not have shinchan series on our digital platform

Hungama

We need dragon ball all series and beyblade series just remove inspector chingam
                                Apr 21, 2021

Dear User

We do not have mentioned series on our digital platform

Hungama

๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ช๐™—๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ค ๐™ข๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™˜ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™—๐™จ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™—๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ
                                  Apr 15, 2021

Hungama.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Dear Mr. Jairaj, please share the details of subscription, transaction receipts and id from which subscription was taken.

You can email the details at [protected]@hungama.com, we will do the needful

Hungama

Hi there, I recently took a week's subscription and now I would want to cancel the same. Please cancel the subscription right away.
                                    Subscription cancellation
                                    Apr 04, 2021

Dear Sir.

Subscription from ganraj.[protected]@gmail.com is removed .

Hungama

Without my knowledge you have charged me 499 ruppees from my amazon pay balance I am not using Hungama and not having account in it but I received a mail that 499 spent on hungama digital I need my refund back and cancel this subscription .
                                      Cancel the subscription and refund my money back
                                      Cancel the subscription and refund my money back
                                      Apr 04, 2021

Dear Abinesh

Request you to please share the details at [protected]@hungama.com . We shall investigate and do the needful at earliest.

Hungama

Hungama channel is not having clear picture from a long time. It's very disturbing and unclear.
                                        Mar 29, 2021