I Network — court order will be issued

Threatening for money of rs 5000 + 3000 by i network company captcha typing latur maharashtra by so called advocate aditya mane and associate advocate kr mane. Threatening, intimidating to pay money.in order to earn some part-time money, i got myself registered online for captcha filling work. I applied to them through quicker job portal. They got me into an agreement as per which i had to submit the work within 10 days with 90% pc, failing to which i have to pay the registration amount of rs.5000 which they didn`t ask to pay beforehand. The work was supposed to be done through an app (Mac2cap) by logging in and filling the captchas. Their app sometimes freezes and sometimes dosen`t count the filled captchas. I also encountered the difficulty in recognizing the difference between small l alphabet (L) and capital i alphabet (I). So, i asked the concerned person over their whatsapp number but received no help in this matter. Now, they didn`t inform me before and when my 10 days got over they start sending me threatening messages and emails via. Their advocate associate aditya mane and kr mane (Ph: [protected]). They informed me that a case has been registered against me and i still have time to get it resolved outside the court but have to pay the money for that. They are messaging innumerable times and asking for money. Kindly help me i am very tensed and depressed. Their numbers are ([protected], [protected],, [protected]) address: sai nath plaza, kava rd, majge nagar, latur maharashtra 413512
Updated by himanshu251 Jun 03, 2019