IBM India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Sep 19, 2022

File a complaint to IBM India

Having problems with IBM India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IBM India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IBM India

IBM India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 6666

IBM India reviews & complaints page 3

I am Veer abhimanyu singh currently working as a Machine Learning engineer/data analyst in one of the organizations.
Currently, after a lot of hard work I got one job opportunity to become a data scientist. The other organization which is
offering this job opportunity asked me to complete a cognos analytics course and get the certificate, then after I was going to get my call letter.I applied for the same on 5th Jan 2022, br...
Hello Sir/Madam,
I was an employee of IBM india Pvt Ltd. I had submitted application for PF withdrwal to my company i.e. IBM India Pvt. Ltd. today on 2013, i contact IBM Bangalore office, and they told me that, they have submitted the application for PF withdrwal to Regional Office on 2013.
When i checked for the status of my claim, it shows me that claim not received by the office.

My Employee Number - 781484br...
I have cleared all my IBM rounds technical, PDM and hr round. Had discussion with HR on 7th December 2021 for salary and then she said will receive offer letter after 6-7 working days.
It's almost 15 days now, no response from her. Trying to contact her but not receiving calls, not replying to messages.
May I know by when will get my offer letter....
They are sending mails from [protected]@in.ibm.com and [protected]@in.ibm.com and i have paid money please help me getting our money back...

We have a problem water is not filling into a machine

Hello Support,

I have received offer letters from your email which is from [protected]@in.ibm.com and [protected]@in.ibm.com. They sent fake letters to me and collected money to IBM PVT LTD ACCOUNT. I have directly deposited to that account where after somedays all my assets are not dispatched. Please take care into such actions and refund all my money.. I give you their account details and contact details to take serious action....
    [protected]:shipment number.

In case of other querier services, once it reached at bhubaneswar, I got the shipment within 2days..But here, shipment reached at bhubaneswar hub on 6th december and today is 10th December but still i'hv not recieved the shipment.
    Dec 10, 2021
    Updated by Sharmakaju
    Please ignore this Complaint as the right Company name is GMS Express Worldwide Not IBM.

I applied for associated system engineer. After completion of my interview I didn't get any further information regarding that . Still waiting for that. Now it's turn 45 days after completion of interview. Please reply how many days need to wait for reply.

Hi Sir,

A HR is providing jobs for the people with fake experience certificates by taking some ransom. One of my clgmate is going to receive offer letter today without attending even one interview.

Many people gave interviews but they were all being ignored fot these fake people. They got selected for oracle Devoloper and job location is decided as bangalore.. Even the offer letter is not released and they got all these details as they have paid.

Please stop such people.
        IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I see that my wife is working in late hours and say that they are forcing to work at these late hours.
          I demand company to look over at the timings, as it is not easy for them to work at late night hours.
          Thank you.
          IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My final interview round in IBM India was conducted on 25th September 2021 and I was informed that I have cleared the rounds and soon within a week or two, I would be receiving offer letter. I had also submitted "candidate information form" and "BGV" forms.

But now more than 2 months have passed and I have not received any offer letter yet. I have been contacting my recruiter time-to-time but every time got to know that the...

Ibm — Fraud took the money but no job

They ask me to pay 75k as a bond money, 17k for NSR then 25k for training purpose...they took money but no job...nd no money refunded..
            kindly help me to get the money refund..
            kindly contact me so i can reveal the name of that IBM employee...
            I have been charged amount of 536 as EMI bounce charge last month ...HDFC did not remind me about EMI through message alert... again this month amount of 236 deducted as EMI rtn charge with out prior intimation.

One of THE BEST stupid, Conning, ### bank I have seen....

My reference no is 6948159 I have completed my ibm interview on 25th with priyasmitha. After that I got a mail that I have been selected for ibm . I need to accept the letter of expression which is in my portal. But when I saw I don't have any letter. And also my status is displayed wrong there. I have completed all the rounds but its showing iam still at 2nd round. Once Check and resolve this as soon as possible. My mail ID is [protected]@gmail.com.
            IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have completed all the rounds (Technical and PDM) on 27th September.
              Following that submitted details for BGV on 5th October.
              After that there is no update from HR end. They are not providing any proper reply.
              The status of my candidature still on "interview".
              IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Double toll collected fastag+cash on mumbai pune expressway.Paid Rs 203.0 toll for MH14DN5914 at Talegaon on 10 Nov 2021, 02:37 PM. TxnId: 0100001533265360185245 and 10.11.2021 at 03.30pm khalapur toll naka i had paid 203/-rs in cash mode ......

Hi, one of your employee E Guna Sekhar is providing jobs in backdoor with 5 laks

Http://naukrizindia.in/
                  Some one named neha having mobile number [protected].She send me the above link and said she is calling from IBM company. After going through the above link it was asked to pay 20rupees for document verification. I asked her whether it is true or real she said it is true you can call IBM customer care. She sent me the link in whatsapp. And she called me again and again asking me to pay money as fast as possible....
                  Sunil kumar, he says he will give his referal id for you and you will give him 10k for it.
                  after he asks you to give 5k for your offer letter password as it was protected.
                  later, he will give you password as you gave him money.
                  and later he will ask you 5k for bond agreement and after he asks you 15k for security deposit for laptop assignment.
                  as much as he steals from you. you will be thinking about taking your...

I cleared two rounds on 9th september 2021 and even salary discussion happened. Submitted all the documents for background verification but still no update on offer letter inspite of multiple follow ups through calls and mails
                  Please find the reference number 6716852 and Job ID is 439728BR

Parth Madan
                  IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Same for me, did you get any update?