IBM India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Oct 21, 2022

File a complaint to IBM India

Having problems with IBM India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IBM India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IBM India

IBM India Website

IBM India Head Office Address

No.12, Subramanya Arcade, Bannerghatta Main Road
Bangalore

IBM India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 6666

IBM India reviews & complaints(437)

Hello, Authorities,
Myself Srikanth, am about to complete my master's degree. Today, I received a mail mentioning "IBM due payment" from an IBM coordinator Mumbai. They sent me an invoice of 6259459.29 rupees mentioning their services and so. I don't know what they have mentioned & what they are charging. I've not purchased, ordered, or done any transactions on their websites. But, the invoice includes all my personal details, including...

You have been called for Joint meeting by the Joint Commissioner of labour Rangareddy on 26/08/2022 at 12:00 noon hence I'm forwarding You this proof of service. Even though You have received these notices nobody has turned on. This is for Your information to attend the joint meeting which is fixed on 18/10/2022. Yourself or your officials situated at India
IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's 9 months You are notified that You are been called to attend the legal proceedings at Deputy commissioner of labour Rangareddy for an appeal made by DERSHNAL RATNAM and Joint Commissioner of labour Rangareddy for attending Joint meeting regarding the non payment of Bonuses as per the act, Hence informing You to attend both the Authorities on 18 10 2022.
    IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is 9 months You are been called to attend the legal proceedings at Deputy commissioner of labour Rangareddy for legal proceedings as an appeal has been raised by DERSHNAL RATNAM and Joint Commissioner of Labour Rangareddy for Joint meeting for non payment of Bonuses as per the act, hence informing You to attend both the Authorities on 18 10 2022.
      IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I dono eats my pf number and my password for payslip it made me handicapped since 2011 my emp id is 160371
        IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anand Chatkawar in IBM Netherlands and his brother Ashish Chatkawar is with fraud corrurpt europe srivastava TCS tripathi anwar rmg ibm hr fraud visa gunde business governings business religious fraud many fraud corrupt poltical position misuse fraud corrupt li ked business fraud group doing fraud
          IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They said like you will get commission amount then you need to complete tasks. While completing tasks they allocating much more tasks with higher amount. Like that I lose my amount 60000+ 😢😢😢
            IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I haven't received the offer letter yet, it has been one month now but I didn't get any update on the offer letter.

I had the salary discussion and also uploaded the documents but the offer letter is yet to receive....

IBM or latestly cred
              IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received a fake call on behalf of IBM india. They also took money on behalf of company name. Please look in this matter.

Thank you...

A candidate had arranged proxy during the interview and got selected. Then he submitted the fame documents which your team failed in background verification check. His name is Koyyala Posi Babu. After joining, now he is encouraging some more people to follow the same and taking the money from them.

Please take a strict action on this. Otherwise your organization will be at stake.
                IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I got IBM expression of interest on January 25th 2022 for Associate Consultant role. After that in May i got a call regarding preferred onboarding location and other details. On June 15th the HR mailed to upload documents to release offer but since then the team hasn't reached me. The HR told me to that offer letter will be issued in August when i called on 12th July 2022. Now when i call the HR he tells me that the position is in hold and you have to wait. If that was the case why i wasn't informed and updated earlier. I have rejected another offer because of IBM. I request the team to release my offer letter and joining as soon as possible and stop playing with our lives. Thank you.
                  IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was placed in IBM India as Associate System Engineer in September 2021 and they said that they will onboard after degree completion. Even after completion they are not sending offer letter for onboarding.
                    IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Same issue here as well.
                    Completed 6 months training as intern. Was told that our batch would be onboarded within the next few weeks. It's been 4 months now. We are still waiting for the OL.

IamA exemployee with employee ID 123914.please provide me my releiving letter....

Hi All,

I joined IBM on May 2021 and I paid income tax of 173k which is deducted in my salary and the same is mentioned in pay slips.
                      But In my form 16 IBM mentioned tax amount deducted as 43k. They didn’t mentioned Q1 and Q2 deducted tax in Form 16.

Now from the past one month, I am requesting IBM to provide my revised FORM16 but no one is responding over the mail. I didn’t found any HR contact to connect.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Hi Team,

As per discussion with my Delivery manager and Resource manager
                        about early release from the company, Agree to waved off the notice period and unserved notice period basic pay will pay, But I have not received basic pay unserved notice period which they agreed and it is not reflected in Full and Final settlement.

Please find the details below:
                        EmpID: 002DK1
                        LWD: 29th April 2022br...

It's been 9 years I am chasing for Tax Refund duering my visit to Onshore. No one gave me any any information however stopped replying to me . Finally Mr Martin told me the refund was paid in 2018 which was a lie. He paid my refund however I want the compensation for not providing the info on time and lying to me. During this i was desrespectes by Ms Shanthi .
                        IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I left IBM on 31.08.2021. My employee number was 002222H.

My FFS calculation had some deductions (recovery) due to LOA. In 2020, I had Covid and complications thereafter and hence I took sick leave of 19 days which was 5 days more than the standard 14 days for Covid. These 5 days of sick leave was approved in the system by my people manager.

When requesting for the reversal of the recovery, I again got the approvals...
                          I have completed my interview on march and they have send the offer letter on April 8 the interview was taken by Rupali sharma, Sunil Kumar Joshi IT Hr, nd he has introduced so one he is daylong that he is your team lead Pratyusha, Ishan he has introduced actually After completed of my interview they said that it’s back door u have to pay 80000–/- still now he is saying that ur job is there and Monday is your joining he is saying pl punish that type of candidates who are conducting the fake interviews and I was depressed about this and they are the people who cheated me a lot if we are calling to him he is saying that he is in meeting or I was busy he is saying plz punish him 😭😭
                          He has cheated me alot

I am Aachri Tyagi, i was the part of Kyndryl in Aecom process and my last working day was on 4 June 2022. I was not informed earlier that i won't be able to access my system after the midnight of 4 June. And my access was taken. What I was told is that after 24 hours of 4 June, access will be taken. Means, i will have the access of the system by the midnight of 5 June. I was prepared and everything was planned. But it didn't...