IBM India

Consumer Complaints

View More Information...

Good

IBM India Complaints & Reviews

I cleared two rounds on 9th september 2021 and even salary discussion happened. Submitted all the documents for background verification but still no update on offer letter inspite of multiple follow ups through calls and mails
Please find the reference number 6716852 and Job ID is 439728BR

Parth Madan
Oct 19, 2021

IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I clears two rounds on 20th sep 2021 and even salary discussion happened. Submitted all the documents w.r.t background verification but still no update on offer letter inspite of multiple follow ups .
    Please find the reference number 6787492
    Yamini
    Oct 12, 2021

Hi Yamini,

Did you receive your offer letter?

Hi, Myself Bikash Sharma, had left IBM India Private Limited on 12 April 2021 and submitted all the required documents with IBM India Separations team for transfer of my PF Account to new organization. However, after 3 months and around 6-7 round of follow up i have only been given assurance that PF transfer request will be submitted with authorities but till date nothing has happened. I feel, IBM does not treat the employees who have left their organization properly. I am here so that i can get resolution and the matter gets highlighted to all concerned.
      Oct 08, 2021

IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cleared all my IBM rounds technical, PDM and hr round. Had discussion with HR on 6th September 2021 for salary and then she said will receive offer letter after 8-9 working days.
        It's almost a month now, no response from her. Trying to contact her but not receiving calls, not replying to messages.
        May I know by when will get my offer letter.
        Oct 04, 2021

Hi sir/ma'am

I worked with IBM daksh in city gurugram 08/03/2011 to 04/05/2012.. my employee ID is : 172767....

My reference Number is 5725526. I was applied for Associate System Engineer. I got interview selection mail on August 19, 2021 later that I haven't received any updates of job or offer letter.
          Sep 27, 2021

Hi Veera,

Did you receive your offer letter?

Hi Team,

We have raised Laptop request from IBM On sep 16th and it reached to Madanapalle on sep 18th... From there onwards I was not contacted by anyone for delivery... Could you please help asap. Thank you!!!
            Sep 23, 2021

IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My emp I'd was 92214 . I was supposed to receive a tax refund in 2014 . I am following up via email however I have been ignored. Ms Anitha Devi had a detailed discussion on call and what's app too. Now she is ignoring my calls and emails. It's been seven years .from such a big company it is least expected that you ahave stopped acknowledge the emails.
              Sep 16, 2021

IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Baddukonda kalyani with reference number 5960158. I got thank you mail on May 17 and I am facing issue with recruiting process sir. I got rejection mail on June 4 and June 22&24 then got offered calls for twice June 4 nd June 21. Can I know what is going on? Can I wait a little while? Sir, please show me some concern.
                Sep 12, 2021

IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  This is Saurabh. Ex-Employee Code (05168Y)

I am facing an issue with IBM's PF account PYKRP[protected]...

Your company's Employ Mr Vikram Kumar who has joined IBM this year in 2021 Maharashtra location on the post of SAP FICO Consultant, he has submitted his certificate to you by making fake certificate from Broad Info Corporation Noida please proper check and get its certificate and bank statement
                  Aug 29, 2021
                  Aug 29, 2021

I have mail from [protected]@aol.com and also [protected]@in.ibm.com
                    His name is Sunil Kumar and he plays a both roles HR manager, senior HR manager.he said me iam referred to this opportunity so please send me my fee after you getting a offer letter.that offer letter will be same like as a real offer letter.please providing security of company details and logos .most of the people suffering from these fake job offers.
                    Aug 25, 2021

I received the attached letter saying IBM global Services

18th August 2021
                      A person Careerpowerconsultancy.in contacted us about a job vacancy in Singapore. Asked us to do a BGV and he got it done for us via IBM Global Services with IBM logo and asked us to pay
                      Aug 18, 2021

Respected all
                        i am
                        Bineesh a paul
                        mission controller of India
                        [protected]@airambulanceavation.com...

I am received a call from someone now.she said me I got shortlisted for IBM.she asked me to provides details and 2000 money. She also send the mail. Mail ID :hrjobs.[protected]@gmail.com and her Mobile number:[protected]
                        Jul 26, 2021

IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IBM HR saw my profile in Naukri and called me for a interview, i said yes and they set up meeting on June 4, 2021. I cleared technical and the following day i cleared PDM discussion also they finalize my salary and i was selected to the role. They asked to register in some links and they asked me to provide soft copies for the offer process. I have put all of them without any delays. It's been one month now no response from them. I tried calling them, no one picked and i dropped many mails to HR and their team but no response.Is there any chance to get offer letter from IBM. Do anybody had same experience from IBM in June 2021 interviews conducted at IBM Bangalore? Please reply.
                          Jul 08, 2021

IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Did you get offer letter?
                          Sai Pavan Kumar reddy's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 3, 2021
                          No still i haven't received offer letter from IBM
                            I got a call from IBM member on Jun 18, 2021 stating that we have openings for SAP MM Consultant and your profile is suitable...
                            My Name is Madhu Kumar.Even though i am paying EMIs on time but why this emi return charges have been deducted. Total *236+236)...

HI,
                            I attended IBM interview at Bangalore in April 2021.This call is directly from HR.I have cleared technical rounds, Manager and HR round also.In HR round they finalize my salary and submitted soft copies hard copies of all requirements. They assured that you will get offer in 15 working days, Now its more than a month and no words from IBM. During 1 month most of time try to contact HR, but he never received my call or replied to any one of the mail.
                            Is there any chance to get offer letter from IBM. Do anybody had same experience from IBM in April 2021 interviews conducted at IBM Bangalore? Please reply.
                            May 18, 2021

IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Did you get offer letter?
                            Mohammad Fahad Jibran's reply, Sep 2, 2021
                            I am in the same situation. They dont answer the call and disconnect all the time. There is no updates. Its been a week for me.
                            Did you guys receive the offer letter ?

Need your help to get the Annexure K. I tried transferring my IBM PF account to the current Employer PF account in Dec'19, it got stuck & after a year it has not yet transferred.
                              I raised a grievance case on UAN portal, they asked to provide Annexure K copy for updating previous service in current PF number.

IBM PF: PYKRP[protected]

Request you to provide the same at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,