IBM India

View More Information...

Good

IBM India Complaints & Reviews

rijo john rajan on Oct 25, 2020
I have raised a complaint regarding the fake hr.
Soudar adi Narayana. He is conducting fake interview and taking money. He is not alone. There is one hr priya and pouthuraju sunil. They are also fake. Their identities are used by soudar adi Narayanan itself. They post wrong comments in social media about him which is totally fake. Please don't fall in this trap. And no action is being taken against him.i have no idea .. why?

[Oct 25, 2020] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IBM India — Fake Job Offer

G Bhargav Reddy on Oct 22, 2020
    Dear Candidate,

Greetings,

Based on the Skype Discussion that we had, we are pleased to inform...

Ibm — Fake interview conducted by Soudar Adi Narayana

Saleem S on Oct 18, 2020
    Hi team

A person named Soudar Adi Narayana is conducting interviews through Skype where I received mail as...

akram ak rock on Oct 15, 2020
    Overall 10k demanded, I paid 3k after that I came to know about fraudings. I'm having his WhatsApp number not responding but keeping status like vacancy is there send resume like that please take this seriously do something. Many who in a society hunting for jobs may get depressed.

I

[Oct 16, 2020] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Geetanjali Sukale on Sep 23, 2020
      The same issue has happened with me for hr adi saudar narayanan he have asked for 2500 rs on upi. Asked many selfies saying half visible n all. Why ibm is not taking any action on such fraudsters? Its all about playing with people's minds, its about career of young generations. Really a bad experience on name of ibm!!

[Sep 23, 2020] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shivkash on Sep 23, 2020
        I,

Experienced letter is required on an urgent basis for below employee id. I have sent mail on [protected]@in.daksh.com but didn't get any response.

Emp. Id :- 128582.

Kindly help me to get contact who will provide experience letter and relieving letter.

Shivani Kashyap
        Email ID : Shivani.[protected]@gmail.com

IBM India — Fake offer letters and virtual interviews

Ronin Surya on Sep 22, 2020
          Soudar adi narayana deeming himself as ibm hr. And have conducted virtual interview from past 1 months in the name of hr ibm....

Yuvraj Bhoj on Sep 12, 2020
          Hi, one of my female friend received call from mr. Soudar adi for manual testing position in ibm. He took fake interview. After that he asked for her selfies. She sent it. And now he's asking for nude pics.

I request you to take serious action about it and if you want i can give you his contact number as well.

[Sep 12, 2020] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          If anyone is going through the same situation then we will have to launch a complaint against him.
          Geetanjali Sukale's reply, Sep 23, 2020
          Yes a complaint should be raised!
          To the board and all other complaintants who has posted various complaints on our HR soudar Adhi Naryanan, i would like to bring to your notice that, Its not duty of an HR to give response or reply for the complaints posted on any social platform.
          we are batch of 30 people who started our virtual training from August 16th and we are enjoying our training program and learning in fact. once we got to know this post we had a word with our Hr regarding the same.
          On his acceptance this reply is been posted.
          The guys posted above is no way related and why does his friend dont know english? or she doesnt know to type?
          the concerned candidate interaction with our Hr is given here as a screen shot along with apology mail for the same, it would be good, if the forum removes this post.

Dear Pothuraju Sunil,

The person who reported.. didn't tell the concerned Candidate name or info..Then how did you post the screenshots? And Why are you replying instead of the concerned person? .
          We don't care if you have doing your training or not.. we are concerned of the refund. Ask your HR or organisation to refund the money. And ask apology to all female candidates
          This pothuraju sunil is also fake .. his name is used . But it's the actual fraud Adi only posting all this
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

IBM India — job fraud in ibm by soudar adi narayana

SagRek on Aug 30, 2020
            Mr. Soudar adi narayana posting the job openings in naukri, monster etc platforms nad mentioning the whatsapp number in job...

IBM India — Fake job offers by taking amount

Ashirbad Nayak on Aug 28, 2020
            This is Ashirbad Nayak
            I got a call from safe and secure team saying there are hiring freshers for IBM
            They...

Ibm — Asking money as job processing fee

Valens Dias on Aug 28, 2020
            I received a mail of ibm job opening overmail with url of a job portal. Here it mentioned to apply for job...

Anup006 on Aug 20, 2020

My wife is going through serious of mental problems. She is going through torture from her lady manager.
            My wife is highly talented, knowledgeable person and she is a quick leaner too. She has good lot of appreciation for her work from higher management.
            She also participated in IBM ceo India function and has won prize as well.
            Her lady manager is torturing her from the day her fellow team mates informed manager that she is least responsible with work.
            Currently me n my wife is going through financial problems.manager informed other teammates saying that she is going to terminate her wife of no reason.
            My wife used extend her timings at work and she used to cover her all pending task and make sure she completes it by time.

I need justice and current covid condition in India it's difficult to get a job soon.
            M6 wife is probation period and has completed 10 months working for IBM bangalore.

Request your help on the same and let me what could be done.

[Aug 20, 2020] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

TanmayMakode on Aug 14, 2020
              Asking to pay 500₹ indian national rupees (Inr) for interview process under ministry of labour and employment of government of india. I request government of india and ibm india pvt ltd collectively make a operation and arrest the person and stop the scam of recruitment, wastage of time and money of innocent job seekers in the field.

i

[Aug 15, 2020] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinod kethireddy on Aug 9, 2020
                Fake interveiws

Fake nails

[Aug 10, 2020] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Vinod kethireddy on Aug 7, 2020
                  Collected money from me 10000 initially 500
                  Then2500 finally 7k not giving any replays

Fake nails

[Aug 09, 2020] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IBM India — Fake interviews ibm [Resolved]

[email protected] on Aug 5, 2020
                    Hi sri/madam some of the hr is hiring candidates for software develpoment engineer by national career service, he only conducted...

IBM India — fraud ibm india hr

Ajay Dhiman on Jul 31, 2020
                    I have got an email from this mail id "adhi. Hr. [protected]@gmail.com" hat my resume is shortlisted for software trainee engineer...

IBM India — fraud ibm hr

rijo john rajan on Jul 25, 2020
                    Soudar adi narayanan is a fake ibm hr who claims he is from ibm and national career fair director.. He conducts interview...

Vedavyas Munikuntla on Jul 24, 2020
                    Hello sir/madam i am received an offer letter from ibm and when i enquired about i came to know its really fake why such consultancies are encouraged by giving fake offer letters.

[Jul 24, 2020] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

chetan0707 on May 17, 2020
                      They are doing the wrong working in which higher management is included named manisha sharma, amit sharma, kapil arora, build team (Sagar gandhi), backup team, i am an ex employee worked in airtel africa project, i have informed you earlier for the same, my id 2356194... Take the strict action against them, they are doing the wrong server build which is un ethical and dangerous for india

[May 17, 2020] IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.