IBM India Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated May 8, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to IBM India

Having problems with IBM India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IBM India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IBM India

IBM India Website

IBM India Head Office Address

No.12, Subramanya Arcade, Bannerghatta Main Road
Bangalore

IBM India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 6666

IBM India reviews & complaints(411)

This is Sirisha. I would like to warn you about interviews conducted by your organization. Candidates are faking their profiles with fake documents and arranging proxy during the interview. I would like to request you to observe carefully. Otherwise worthy candidates would miss the opportunity.

I know a profile named Koyyala Posi Babu who is giving such fake interviews and completed the TR. Be cautious.

Please look into this and may the worthy candidate get the opportunity.

I am Mavuru Suresh Reddy
    cleared all the rounds of interview and informed that my joining is on may 16th.

I'am 2019, MTech graduate, when HR asked me about the gap after 2019, I submitted all the details I have

I have a pf statement, relieving letter, bank statement, and id card.
    All the docs which I submitted were completely genuine. But the concerned recruiter is not satisfied...

Hi I got IBM offer Letter almost it took 15days to get and then before that only I resigned from my company as they informed me that I will get offer so on 5th may it's onboarding date and today 4th may last working day in my company but today they told me in BGV my company failed in verification how they can say because they all should check before providing offer letter I do agree with policies but they can't play with my job life I resigned because of them and now a day before joining they told this
    IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The interviewer is totally ill mannered and insulting the candidates. He is presuming something and saying . I totally understood the course of action you are going to take here but he is totally not a person who shall communicate for IBM.
      It is creating a purely an negative impression on the organisation and its management.

Tips for the interviewer : there is no such documents found in the whole world where there is everything that you will ask it knows and it will show and if you are asking questions that people can set in a document and refer to it during the interview then it shows you need to upgrade not the candidate.
      IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

An HR "Mitali.[protected]@ibm.com" from IBM called me and initiated my interview process with IBM. After one round she asked me for my original documents by mail. After I have mailed her the docs, she called me and started misbehaving. She started shouting at me and using improper abusive language. Later she cut down the call and canceled the Interview.

If the organization doesn't wish to move further with the interview process then why should you ask people for their documents? It's the wrong way to conduct. How can you ensure me my documents will not be used for some other business? Is it the way HR of an organization should behave to job pursuer? Misusing her position in a reputed organization and abusing a candidate? This is totally unacceptable.
        IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One of your employees Mr. Mangala Venkatesh from ballary, Karnataka. Who got employement in your company recently and his mobile numbers are [protected] and [protected].He is one of accused in women harassement case which was filed in Anantapur Disha police station Andhrapradesh and the FIR number is 97/2021 and threatened to kill vitctim. Kindly enqire with victim and Disha police station.One of his relative who is working in one of the public sector banks shared victim photos to his colleagues, Mr venkatesh threatened victim not give complaint and threatened to kill the victim.Victim mobile number is [protected] After your verification about him in police station, once you will get the facts kindly protect atleast women who are working around him in your organization

He asked about 1.5 lakhs for referring me

job posted in Apna app
            IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding my IBM application status. I cleared my tech round and PDM round for SAP Basis consultant position on 5th Feb'22 and got positive feedback. Also I filled background verification form and submitted it on 18th Feb, but i did not hear anything about my application status till date.
              when I check the status in ibm career portal it is still showing Current status: Application Received.

it's been more than 3 weeks and still waiting for offer letter from IBM. Thanks for your time.

Please find my details below.

CRN No: 7521042
              IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please check once sir, you are hiring fake certificate person, iam attaching one call letter, is this from your company, that person didn not complete B.tech, how could you give job to him, and he did not have any work experience, check once sir, he taken my certificates and black mailing me.

Please check once sir,

IN_65_471995BR_7437968
                January 13, 2022
                IBM India Private Limited
                Manyata...

I have been sending emails since a month to get my detailed reference letter to IBM india. My email has been forwarded to many teams and people internally. I don't know what is the challenge here to provide me the reference letter.

Please help me in getting the reference letter.
                IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is regarding my IBM application status. I cleared my tech round and PDM round for SAP Basis consultant position on 11th Feb'22 and got positive feedback. Also I filled background verification form and submitted it on 14th Feb, but i did not hear anything about my application status till date.

Please find my details below.

CRN No: 7629329
                  IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been interviewed on Dec 10 and had completed all rounds . they told me to wait patiently for receiving the offer letter. it has been more than two month still didn't receive any information. please do favor for those who are all waiting.
                    IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am requesting salary slips for the months of March, 2013 - May, 2013. Below are my details.

Name : Sanchita Hotkar

Location : MH - Pune

Company cd : IBM India Pvt Ltd

Emp No : 009189E

PERNR : 10091894

Department : INJH1

Emp group : Regular full

Request you to kindly share the salary slips as soon as you can as I...

I have opened so many tickets with the IBM Team to transfer my PF from IBM (which is my previous employer) to Capgemini (Current Employer) but I am not getting any response.
                      They say they will come back and never do so. There is no escalation matrix and nothing works out honestly.

Rahul Vijay
                      IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had my PDM round interview on 5-02-22, Told that I'll be receiving an offer letter soon, But I haven't received an offer letter. Tried mailing and calling my Hr. But no response. just wanted to know whether ill receive an offer letter or not!! so that ill be looking at other opportunities.
                        IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been following up with the various HR heads in the company and its functional departments to have the UAN generated for my PF account. Till date in spite of many follow ups they don't want to generate it. Not sure, motive behind it. Below link show the list of current contact also but even when you check they would not even bother to response.

My name is Aditya Khetarpal I received a call from HR Mitali Aich [protected] Mitali.[protected]@ibm.com/Mitali.[protected]@ibm.com on 22nd January 2022 for java developer profile, after that she scheduled a technical interview which she told I cleared and asked for documents which i shared and then she told she would arrange the managerial round but I haven't heard from her since then and her phone is switched off.Kindly give a proper resolution for my application.
                          IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          hi aditya did u get any reply?

Clarify this as soon as possible.I have been waiting from months and no update from your side.I have completed the english assesment test on 22 Nov id not selected please send an formal rejection mail

Dear sir/madam,
                            I have applied for the Associate System Engineer role and I have completed my English language assessment on 22 NOV, but after that I didn't receive any mail that I got selected for the next round or I...
                            I am Veer abhimanyu singh currently working as a Machine Learning engineer/data analyst in one of the organizations.
                            Currently, after a lot of hard work I got one job opportunity to become a data scientist. The other organization which is
                            offering this job opportunity asked me to complete a cognos analytics course and get the certificate, then after I was going to get my call letter.I applied for the same on 5th Jan 2022, br...
                            Hello Sir/Madam,
                            I was an employee of IBM india Pvt Ltd. I had submitted application for PF withdrwal to my company i.e. IBM India Pvt. Ltd. today on 2013, i contact IBM Bangalore office, and they told me that, they have submitted the application for PF withdrwal to Regional Office on 2013.
                            When i checked for the status of my claim, it shows me that claim not received by the office.

My Employee Number - 781484br...