ICICI Bank Customer Care Contacts

3.3
Last updated Jul 6, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank Website

1800 103 8181
1921

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank Overview

Latest complaint ICICI Bank ecsrtnchg charged 590 rupees without my knowledge. has been filed on 07/07/2022. Latest Resolved ICICI Bank Dp charges[protected] dp chgs till jul-06 was resolved Jul 6, 2022. ICICI Bank ranks as the #3 most complained about among Banks.

Additional ICICI Bank contact information

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032 Registered Office ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ICICI Bank. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent ICICI Bank reviews & complaints(21785)

Am an icici bank customer. On[protected] ecsrtnchg charged 590 rupees. I don't know what the charges ecsrtnchg... They the bank hit the charges without my knowledge and without any confirmation email or sms or any phone call. Please explain what the charge it is. This type direction is not good please return my charged amount. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com...
With all due respect I have made a payment of ₹510 to Delhi University through eazypay payment gateway for my examination form but the university officials claim that they have not recieved any such amount, please look into this matter and do the needful
My reference ID at eazypay - [protected]

Also after payment the redirecting page showed error which might have resulted in payment failure however my account...
With all due respect I have made payment for my exam form to Delhi University but my college says the payment has not been made whereas amount has been debited from my account, please look into the same as my account has been debited

My reference Id from Eazypay- [protected]...