ICICI Bank Customer Care Contacts

3.3
Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank Website

1800 103 8181
1949

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank Overview

Latest complaint Transaction failed but money got deducted has been filed on 07/02/2023. Latest Resolved Money deducted from my bank account but transaction shown failed was resolved Jan 23, 2023. ICICI Bank ranks as the #3 most complained about among Banks.

Additional ICICI Bank contact information

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032 Registered Office ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ICICI Bank. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent ICICI Bank reviews & complaints(22769)

ICICI Bank Customer Care
Service available

ICICI Bank — Transaction failed but money got deducted

Hello sir/madam,
On 7 Feb 2023, i.e., today I paid my college fees of 40, 000/- with eazypay through my college ERP. I scanned the code through phonepe, it said successful in phonepe and money got deducted but it didn't show the same in my college portal. It says failure in my ERP.
Please help me and refund it....
ICICI Bank Customer Care
Service available

ICICI Bank — Redemption of scici deep discount bonds

I have scici deep discount bonds in my name amar singh folio number-SDB007805. I want to reedem it and i visited icici bank residency branch jammu multiple times but nobody entertained me. please intervene and reedem my bonds so that i can get my money back. please share reedemption procedure on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com.
my mob no-[protected].

please share immediate solution...
I am regular user of paying payment of ICICI credit card before time. I have not received reminder for December 2022 statement and the last date was 15th January 2023. Due to which there are late payment fees, Interest charge applied on the statement. Can these late payment & interest charges be waived off given the history of timely payments and good purchase history....