ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Feb 6, 2023

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

Toll free
1800 103 8181
1949

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints(22767)

Hello sir/madam,
On 7 Feb 2023, i.e., today I paid my college fees of 40, 000/- with eazypay through my college ERP. I scanned the code through phonepe, it said successful in phonepe and money got deducted but it didn't show the same in my college portal. It says failure in my ERP.
Please help me and refund it.
ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have scici deep discount bonds in my name amar singh folio number-SDB007805. I want to reedem it and i visited icici bank residency branch jammu multiple times but nobody entertained me. please intervene and reedem my bonds so that i can get my money back. please share reedemption procedure on my mail id [protected]@gmail.com.
    my mob no-[protected].

please share immediate solution
    ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am regular user of paying payment of ICICI credit card before time. I have not received reminder for December 2022 statement and the last date was 15th January 2023. Due to which there are late payment fees, Interest charge applied on the statement. Can these late payment & interest charges be waived off given the history of timely payments and good purchase history.
      Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0n6m7) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0n6me) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Icici bank given closure account and in that clearly mentioned it will be closed by February 2nd 2023 and the funds will be returned back to me as bankers cheque. Now after all these things they are not replying to me and they are still waiting for something else any how I am moving forward with legal proceedings because it’s having funds about 5 Lakh rupees ..
          ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My credit card due date was 15th January. But due to some accident in the family, my payment got delayed by 2 days.
            But I made the full payment with penalty on 18 January in the morning. As per RBI guidelines, the period of 3 days from the due date is interest free. But the people of ICICI bank unnecessarily imposed 11942.36 rupees interest
            Please get the irrelevant interest charged reversed
            I have complained many times to ICICI Bank, but no one is listening.
            please get my amount reversed
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0n6ml) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

I have a salary account with ICICI Bank since 2013 which is KYC verified since long. Recently, the ICICI relationship Manager Saikiren (Phone number:[protected] supported me in getting a credit card (last four digits 0004) but with incorrect gender details. I am being male whereas in the credit card it is mentioned as female. This is stupidity as I have my savings account with the same bank wherein my gender is male and this credit card is also linked to the same saving account. Moreover, this relationship manager is not helping anyway to correct the details rather he is simply avoiding the phone calls these days. Neither accepting calls nor showing any sense of professionalism. Highly frustated
              ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, writing on behalf of my grandfather. He holds a ICICI Bajaj scooter bond-2 which is maturing on June 2023. So wanted to know how to redeem the bond.
                ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There was a deduction from my ICICI account associated with my ICICI Direct with transaction remarks saying 'EBA/NSE N /[protected]' and the amount is 3538.93/- on dated 4th Feb 2023 which is quite high.
                  I had not done any trade in Icici direct from last 6 month

I seek an immediate response for such a big deduction of payment from my account and a refund post a correction as I wasn't aware of such high hidden charges that are to be levied by ICICI Direct.

This is an extremely poor customer experience
                  ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

826.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as (DMC/in[protected] DP CHGS till oct-22) on 24-Nov-2022. I have never used my demat account till now.

They told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged/deduct money and also i did not get any deduction message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with ICICI.

When i created the demat account, i was not told about the dp charges, it was told me by the icici representative that it is free of cost and it will never be charged and also i did not get any message alert in my mobile which is registered with mobile banking with icici. My icici account number is[protected]. This is completely unacceptable and please refund my amount. My phone number [protected]
                    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0n1k1)in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

589.21 rupees got debited from my icici savings account without prior notice...
                      Please refund my money

The transaction description mentioned in it is ECSRTNCHGS180123
                      ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am holding a saving account number[protected]. My account is debit freezed because of police reason. Fir no 46. Which is not present in police records. They say that they have not directed bank to freeze. When I went to my home branch they only gave me fir no & told rest we can't give. Talk to police.
                        There is no such fir.
                        Please unfreeze my account
                        ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made Netbanking transaction on 17th Jan 2023 to Bangalore Water & Sewage Board of amount 73083/- but same transaction has failed. Afterward I lodge complaint to ICIC bank(OOOY5aHVFN2BEX3P) and requested for them to credit back my transaction amount to my account. But instead to registering my complaint they started giving advise and asking me to get e mail confirmation from merchant end etc. This is really disappointed on ICICI bank customer service.
                          ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I raised a grievance against ICICI Bank on 27 Jan 2023 and then again on 28 Jan 2023 but till to date, ICICI Bank has not even bothered about giving a response. The Consumer Complaints Forum have already given them a Badge of Honour of being "Good at Resolving User Complaints". Even when the statistics show that there's still an ample lot o[censored]nresolved Complaints. So why should they bother anymore about Consumer Complaints and why the need for a Response.
                            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0mzm4) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Two days before my account was deducted by Rs.1899 for PPL/WPP Renewal policy. But I had no knowledge about this deduction while opening the account in ICICI Bank. This is a big amount for us so, I need the refund amount for this deduction and I was not notified by message too. This is not good for ICICI bank.
                              ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Myself Vikas Bhardwaj has been using an icici bank account for the last 2 years. They deducted Rs800 without any alert messages. I haven't been informed during that time of the account opening.
                                I want to close my demat account. Bank staff is way too pathetic to deal they always ignore the people. Whenever I go to the nearest branch and tell them about this issue they always say that the concerned people aren't available in the branch.
                                wastage of time, and totally irresponsible.
                                ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had made payment and amount gets deducted from bank account but it's still showing payment not done in DGVCL website.
                                  Kindly check what's happened so that it would not happen again and refund me money.
                                  Hoping for support.
                                  Transaction ID[protected]
                                  DGVCL Customer no - [protected]
                                  ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am not able to login alumni...the error it is showing as "you are not authorized to login please contact administrator"
                                    Emp id- 448415

Hi Team,

On February 1st 2023, Rs.1899 has been deducted from my account for PPL/WPP Renewal policy. I was never joined this policy but the amount got deducted without my concern.
                                      Kindly refund the amount of Rs.1899 to my account and deactivate/remove that policy for my account if added.

Thank you !
                                      ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I don't Apply Picture Drcard But Amount was deducted from my Account, What the Reason For Deduction Amount From Account

Feb2 was amount Deducted(588.82)