ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.4
Last updated May 17, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

Toll free
1800 103 8181
1906

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints(21420)

I have 2 tax saving bonds with details as below:

Distinctive number 576768
Tax saving bond 022001-TSB-one
Allotment date 24/03/2000
Redemption date 24/03/2003

Kindly help redeem these as I am a senior citizen, and do not know how to go about this.
ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I made a recharge of 98 Rupees on 17th may, money has been deducted and recharge for my Vi number has not been made. It shows no additional data. As I used imobile app for transaction, please look into this problem as soon and initiate a refund for the same.
    Transaction id is : [protected]
    ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I opened an account with ICICI 10 years ago as my salary account, while opening I was offered a Demat account by a bank representative saying this would be lifetime free and no charges will be applied. But recently I could see that 826/- has been debited from my account towards AMC of my Demat account. Please note that the bank didn't send any SMS regarding this transaction to my mobile. When I flagged this with the bank, customer...
      Hi Team,

I was done a transaction at non-icici bank (HDFC bank) an amount of 10, 000/- on 02/05/2022 at time 17:39PM, amount got deducted from account I did not received a cash from the bank but I received a slip from that ATM saying that transaction got declined. I thought I get the money to my account automatically but that does not happen, so I took the transaction slip from bank trash slip and called icici customer care...
      A Deep discount bond of ICICI was purchased in the year 1997 in my Mother's name (dated 28th May 97) for Rs. 5750 with a maturity value of RS. 1 lakhs to be redeemed in 2017. The details are given here under:

Name of Bond Holder: Savita Saini
      Bond Holder No: 2085-403
      Certificate NO. 7174

To my surprise, when I contacted ICICI, I was told that the scheme had been wound up long back & I needed to...
      ICICI Bank — dcard fee deduction of 588 rs
      I am unable to figure out why they have deducted 588 rs without my permission. Who gave them permission to impose deductions of their choices? Just because i am using their services it doesn't mean they will do anything from my account. I want them to transfer my money asap, its not a matter of few bucks its almost 600 rs.

They have just mentioned this dcardfee and deducted...
      Applicant Name - Vivek Kumar Singh

I have paid my credit card bill of card number ending 8011 on 13th May 2022. Despite payment of bill Auto Debit Attempt was made. Auto debit failed which is now reflecting Rs. 550 charges unnecessarily on credit card. This is 2nd time it happened.

Please revoke auto-debit failed charges on my credit card ASAP....
      For the transaction done on 7 jan 2022 i havent received the cashback yet kindly check the do the needful asap

vin/kbr_reail/[protected]/[protected]
      Dear Customer,
      We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05px6) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Tea

I have a savings account in icici bank.recently I got Deducting money from my account in the name of "nach_ad_rtn_chrg of bank bflf."
        Still now 3 times money was debited from my account.so kindly sort out my issue
        Dear Customer,
        We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05od1) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Two times my money got deducted from my salary account under NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG~ADBLDESK. One amount is of 500₹ and second is of 75.46₹. I want my complaint to get resolved as soon as possible and want my money back.
          Dear Customer,
          We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05od0) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Dr tran funding unauthorised money dedection Rs. 1000.

I never pay and subscribed any kind of finding. I need my money back...

INR 14000 has been deducted in multiple deductions that happened in a day in my account.

ECSRTNCHGS deduction happened for INR 590 multiple times.
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05mwa) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

anshu koul's [Complaint's author] reply, May 17, 2022
            What is the email ID?

It is my salary account and two times my money is deducted from the account first amount around 500 and today it's around 200 I don't why deduction is happening from the account it shows something like ingenot nach like this please resolve this quarry.
              Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05mw3) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

HI Team,
                I have ordered a product from Amazon website of Rs 720 on 30th April.After 5 days the product was cancelled by Amazon and initiated refund of Rs 620 (as 100 Rs has been alreday adjusted by Amazon cashback) on 5ht May 2022.Till now the refund is not reflcted into my credent card account after 9 days .Amazon give me RRN no (Refund reference no)-082729. I cheked 3 times with bank executives but they are help full.
                br...
                The Application was submitted on 6th May 2022. The next day there was a message regarding application going on hold. First of all these people do not have qualified executive who can identify the problem and secondly the website does not give clear validation about why the application got rejected. On calling the executive more than 7 times every executive gives a different kind of solutions (to mail, to resubmit different statements etc)....
                I have been scammed 10000 rupees from my credit card. Please help me. I recieved a call from this number [protected] claiming they are from ICICI Bank team and they want to redeem expired points on my card. This is really disappointing. They sent OTP message from ICICI Bank team. I am pretty sure the ICICI Bank team can track these transactions and make sure the culprit is caught. I read online that these scams are often been made in the...
                I have reapplied for Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card on 4 May 2022. My application was rejected in previous attempt. This time I opened a new ICICI Bank account and reapplied after 6 months. My application completely digital and paperless, It s been more than 12 days now still showing Application Under Process We are assessing your application for Credit Card as it was on day 1. I thought since it s paperless and verification is not required,...
                I want to know why they are charging money for and for what purpose can any one help
                Debited 590rs
                Please
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a05kkp) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — Amount debited without my knowledge from my account

I am an icici bank customer. On 13-may-2022 an amount of INR 18, 669 has been debited from my account. I don't know what they debited for. The bank debited the amount without my knowledge and without any confirmation email or sms or any phone call. Please explain what the debited amount is.this type direction is not ethical please return my debited amount....
                  Icici deducts MAB charges without intimating regarding the debit. Eventhough this is salary account from 2010 and they have removed it as a salary account without intimating the customer and It was opened on zero balance I didn't get any information if they are converting the salary account to normal saving account.

They have deducted my amount around Rs 1800.(DEC, Jan, FEB, Mar, Apr)
                  I need my money back. It's a big...