ICICI Bank Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center
ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office
ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (3599)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

Anubhav.Gupta on Jul 8, 2020
My account was debited Rs 3122.82 without any OTB or intimation, the banks costumer service is not responding to my calls, the bank employees are not supporting as well

VSI/bil862 com/[protected]/05/[protected]

Date - 8th July 2020

[Jul 08, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shreya R Shetty on Jul 8, 2020
    My cibil score if going down drastically as it is showing as I have not cleared the EMI debit card amount 5636 in March 2020. As per the bank statement, deductions are made all 3 months ( March, April and May).

EMI account number - [protected]
    Shreya Radhakrishna Shetty
    Phone: [protected]
    Email - [protected]@gmail.com

Please resolve this at the earliest and help correct the CIBIL score.

ICICI Bank — 2% (apr) you can't look away

Fiona Crombie on Jul 8, 2020
      PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT..

Are you a businessman or a woman
      Are you in financial chaos or do you...

iampsinghal on Jul 8, 2020
      So letme just tell the incident in public. I ordered a laptop from Flipkart opting for the DEBIT CARD EMI feature on 20th march 2020 (just before lockdown) and i cancelled my order on 21st march 2020, as shipping was done from mumbai. So the seller REFUNDED the whole amount the same day(21st march 2020)

But till now the EMI account has not been closed even after my several mails and calls to the bank. I even visited my branch and got no response. The reply that i get is "due to corona virus pandemic.. we are short staffed" but ICICI bank have enough staff to call me on my number to ask when will i pay the due EMI amount which is already been paid and apart from that.. i am not been able to use my account since march as EMI will get auto debited so I had to empty my money from my account and till now i cant use it.

I have written to your official complaint email address a multiple times. I have called you a multiple times(which is ofcourse chargeable even now. it doesnt get connected even with the plan activated in my number. it needs additional balance, only to spend another 5-10 mins talking to the computer and selecting the options from the menu).

See to the matter ICICI bank.

Piyush Singhal
      [protected]@gmail.com

aslam557 on Jul 8, 2020
        Nach_ad_rtn_chrg~bajajfin~ 11 k

yesturday the back has taken my ammout from accoun of 11k in the name "nach_ad_rtn_chrg~bajajfin".

Please stop all these.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Unauthorized charges

ICICI Bank — In the Name of nach_ad_rtn_chrg~bajajfin~ mony deducting from account

aslam557 on Jul 8, 2020
          Nach_ad_rtn_chrg~bajajfin~ 11 k

amount was deducted under this following statements. Why i am getting all...
          Complaint category Unauthorized charges

Mir Rizwan on Jul 8, 2020
          There is a return charges debited of INR 4000 in the same day... I want this issue to get resolved immediately, due to this pandemic situation what is the charges getting debited without any prior notifications?

ICICI Bank — Ecs deducted from account

himan003 on Jul 7, 2020
            HI, its a long time back when i submitted my NACH OR so called ecs stop request and i recieved a text from icici that ecs...

Sandeep Torgal on Jul 7, 2020
            Hi, i dont need icici debit card and just want to retain the account and do online banking. But for all online banking the bank asks for the debit card. The annual fees for visa is exuberant and am paying that unnecessarily. Should this be reported to any govt body/rbi. Do suggest.

Sandeep

P. S : i had cancelled my debit card and had to re-enroll for that as i will not be operate online banking without that.

[Jul 07, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0s8wv) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — Grant to return my ECS charges

gokul selvaraj on Jul 7, 2020
              I had paid June And July personal loan EMI and durable loan EMI to IDFC bank And I got ECS charges from your side up to 6000...

namratha alapati on Jul 7, 2020
              I am a/c holder of icici bank. For dcardfee 588.82 rupees debited from my account by icici without any prior notice. This is for the first time that got this much amount got deducted by the bank. I need an explanation of this deduction and want my money back.

If this is the amount bank collects for debit card usage then i don't want an account anymore...

Updated by namratha alapati Jul 07, 2020
              FYI, they detected the amount under the DCardfee1332MAY20-APR21+GST category.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0s8xk) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank — Fake messages

jazch on Jul 7, 2020

I don;t have any account in your bank, so there comes no question of having any loan. Yesterday on my...

ICICI Bank — Home Loan Interest Rate Scam

Sourav Dhal on Jul 7, 2020
                Higher rate of interest basis MCLR is being charged even after mandate of moving on to repo based rate....
                Complaint category Loans

ICICI Bank — deduction of amount 3411 rs from my savings accounts and customer care not responding to calls

RJshadab on Jul 7, 2020
                Hi sir,

My name is shadab alam, i having an account in icici bank as zero balance account.in this pendamic...

ICICI Bank — Negative balance in my account

Amitbadanaam on Jul 7, 2020
                My balance shows negative in the icici bank account.

It shows available balance as -34378 rs. When i check...
                Complaint category Credit Cards

Sumit8800 on Jul 7, 2020
                I didn't paid my installment due to corona virus condition and but i paid money to bank all amount in june but my money is deducted automatically how i can pay ecs charge 1800 ×3 month in =5400 charge in plz refund money ecs charge
                Mobile number [protected]

Nilkesh18 on Jul 7, 2020
                  Hello team,
                  Since 2019, multiple charges under posdec chg etc have been incurred in my account.
                  I havent used my debit card however charges are stil been incurred.
                  Ac no: 14*5215

Haarika Lavanuru on Jul 6, 2020
                    I am not able to convert saving account to salary account even if my salary is getting credited into icici account from past 15 months

[Jul 06, 2020] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0s1wd) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Bhaskar90 on Jul 6, 2020
                      I am bhaskar goswami. 826.00 rupees has been deducted from my account as[[protected]] dp chgs till may-15) dp charges on 25/06/2020. I have never activated and used my demat account till now. There was no prior notice. I haven't received any deduction message to my mobile. I need justice and my money back immediately.
                      My account number is[[protected]].

Mobile number :- [protected]

dk_chaula on Jul 6, 2020
                        Txn of inr 148.14 done on acct xx070 on 05-jul-20. Info: vsi*amazon st. Avbl bal:inr 6, 321.15. Call 18002662 for dispute or sms block 070 to [protected]

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
                          OneAssist Consumer Solutions
                          Unauthorized amount debited
                          (10 minutes ago)
                          Flipkart
                          refund not received by flipkart indian bank debit card
                          (21 minutes ago)
                          Amazon India
                          Wrong product received.. Refund/replacement issue
                          (23 minutes ago)
                          The Spice Market
                          Order delivery
                          (24 minutes ago)
                          West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company [WBSEDCL]
                          Adjustment or refund of the payment done twice for same bill