ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated Aug 11, 2022
Complaints 22059

File a complaint to ICICI Bank

Having problems with ICICI Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Bank

Toll free
1800 103 8181
1930

View more phone numbers

ICICI Bank reviews & complaints(22059)

ICICI charged me for ECS Return Charges. The other bank already charged for missed payments though it was done the immediate next day. Why would both the banks charge it unnecessarily?

Ghhuu

7tgigig
      ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

588/- deducted from my ICICI Bank account without my permission and i don't even know the reason for it, i want action on this ASAP!

Thccvh

Banks
            ICICI Bank
            ICICI Bank — Not credited reward points to amazon pay balance
            Ankit Bhatia
            from Karnal, Haryana
            11 August, 2022
            I am using amazon pay icici credit card, statement was generated on[protected], the earned reward points on month on month transfered to amazon pay balance within 2days after billing cycle done. but August, 2022 it does not transferred .i called to customer care to enquire,...
            I took this loan 2 years back in 2019 on subvention scheme with ICIC home loan under Shriram properties for 240 months and for an amount of 24lkh on repo rate interest. No proper customer service and this year all of sudden an pre EMI amount got debited from my ICICI savings account when checked they said the scheme was till June 2022 only where builder was paying all this time now customer has to pay. I want to make pre closure and get out...
            Bghbc

Jzvhsvsushs jzjdgd

Vzjzhhzjsvhzbshd xhdh
                ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made ICICI credit card payment on 10-Aug-2022 of amount Rs 5000 ref id using mobkwik pay app from Axis net banking account, but still amount is not debited in to credit card bill balance.

I tried to call customer care multiple time but no pick up call even after waiting of 10 minutes each time.. pathetic customer care.

ICICI team please look in to the issue and resolve....
                  Team As we are very much stuck with our day to day commitments we rarely check our bank balance and inspite of that the ICICI BANK from Bangalore KH LALBAGH branch is charging me Highly and without any such information passed back to back I have been deducted 6356 Rs in a single day as ECSRT, NACH, POSDEC, ATD and in the form of few more unrelated things for a 0 balance saving account and demanding the public money and this is repeatedly...
                  Dear team yesterday i did payment of 1 lakh rupees of neft through icici bank. but it did not received to beneficary account till yet. transaction id is [protected]. i am sharing screenshot of transaction along with this. kindly give me resolution asap....

ICICI Bank — Amount not received though it was deducted

8 Aug, 2022

My friend transferred the amount from his ICICI Mobile Application to my number directly.

Money eas deducted from his account The transaction was successful but it is not showing in my bank account .

It has been 2 days already though my friend has already complaint about it but still the reverse is not done.

Kindly help to transfer the amount.
                  br...
                  I suggest please do not take ICICI bank credit card - agar kabhi kisi wajh se aapki due dates missed ho jaati hai to inke collection agents call karte hai jihe bilkul bhi tamiz nahi hoti hai .. aur agar aap unki complaint icici bank me karte hai to koi support nahi karta - phone kaat dete hai -

look the photos how they work.....

Dear sir/madam, as a mentioned above subject there is a unauthorised debit from my ICICI savings account number[protected]. so please cancel the auto debit from my savings account. the above mentioned amount debited from savings account since last 10 years. please reimburse the amount which had pay by me till now.
                  Dear Customer,
                  We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0aqd8) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

My past company Znome Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. had taken a Loan from IIFL & on the 13-June 2022, the loan was settled & the same settlement letter was shared with ICICI BANK where we had our Current Account & as well as my own Savings Account :[protected] & Salary Account[protected]. Now as after the settlement when I went down to operate my both savings & my Salary account, my both the account had Debit Freeze. On speaking with...

My emi date is always on 5th of every month and I've paid all the emi's on the due date. When the autopay doesn't work I still do it myself on the due date.
                    Referring to this INR 590 is debited from my account with the receipt number ECSRTNCHG01_050822_SR84664301 and this is not the first time. It's the second time this is happening even though the emi's are paid before or on the due date.
                    I insist to get my money back.
                    Dear Customer,
                    We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a0aqd6) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

Hi, I am currently in Canada and my Indian mobile number is closed and I want to update the mobile number for OTP. Customer care cannot provide any solution on how to update the mobile and i have chased it multiple times but there is no way to update the mobile number.

On the other hand, Citibank has already updated my mobile number over email with the right support document....
                      She is using rash words against me...