ICICI Bank

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex
Mumbai City District

ICICI Phone Banking Center

ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no. 12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad – 500032

Registered Office

ICICI Bank Limited, Landmark: Race Course Circle, Vadodara 390 007

Good

ICICI Bank related photos (4234)

ICICI Bank Complaints & Reviews

M
Jan 24, 2021
Jangaon, Telangana

I'm holding an ICICI account. Bank has deducted SMAB charges for the month of Sep 2020 without notifying...

Jan 23, 2021
Bengaluru, Karnataka
Hi Sir,

I donot have any credit card from ICICI.
Still it is showing in CIbil and affecting my Cibil score.
Request to take corrective action.

[Jan 23, 2021] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pan no BCYPJ1293B
Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1awa2) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

what is this email ? [protected]@icicibank.com
is it correct ?

Delhi, Delhi
    I have applied for ICICI Amazon Pay Credit Card but unfortunately, my application got rejected. Despite having a Credit score...
    Hyderabad, Telangana
    I received an offer call and sms from ICICI credit card department, in SMS the Link is not working and ask me to call on number...
    Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh
    ICICI has been charging POSDEC on my salary account. These charges are a "point of sale decline charges" which is charged...
    Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

On the 29th of December, 2020, INR 826 was debited from my ICICI Bank account without prior intimation....

Delhi, Delhi
    Icici bank has deducted 590 rs two times from my account on the name of nach_ad_rtn_chrg without knowing me. I don't know about it.

[Jan 22, 2021] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1atrm) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Yesterday on 21st january about 590 rupees has been deducted from my account in the name of NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG~ADBLDESK~11JAN21~a
      aa33b3~TATAACHB without any notification. I was maintaining minimum balance for the time of emergency and when I was going to make a payment then the amount was not there. What the hell is wrong with ICICI bank.
      What is this transaction's purpose? NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG~ADBLDESK~11JAN21~a
      aa33b3~TATAACHB

I want a strong reply from your side dear ICICI bank.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1arug) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Jan 22, 2021
        Hi, This is Shekar on 21 Jan, 2021 (3 )people came from Begumpet to my home ( When I'm not even at home) abused used unparliamentary...

Puducherry, Puducherry
        Txn of INR 1, 210.00 done on Acct XX898 on 22-Jan-21.Info: VSI*Info Edge.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1aru9) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

D

I...
          M
          Jan 21, 2021
          Hi Team,
          I am not able to use my Multiwallet card due to this covid situation. Also I got message as it will be disabled...
          Jan 20, 2021
          My name is shashank Shekhar, i have credit card of icici bank, i have given my official email address at the time of application...

Gurgaon, Haryana

There are no fixed working hours for employees in ICICI Bank branch banking

I work in Rohini region in Delhi and reach branch by 9 am in the morning; leave branch around 8 at night and reach home after 9 pm everyday.

Who regulates the timings for closing of branches for employees? And even after taking to HR, they have no solution for the same and they convince the employee to work in the same manner and try to adjust. Is this the work culture of private banks in India? The industry which was considered best for females by our elders.

[Jan 20, 2021] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I see there are Rupees 590 charges levied in my account with no intimation. I realised this all of sudden in hospital queue and had no cue what to do. Why was this charges deducted. I donot see anybreason to get this amount deducted. Kindly look into this and let me know what is the reason for this

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1ap6m) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Mumbai, Maharashtra
              I would like to bring into your notice that amount of Rs. 999 has got deducted from my icici account and the transaction message says : VSI/AMAZON STAN. I have not done any transaction, i did not even got any otp request for the same. This amount got debited on 20th Jan 2021. Please help me and refund the amount.

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1altj) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Jan 19, 2021
                Bengaluru, Karnataka
                Dear team,
                my account xx810 has been creadit with 2000 on 18 jan and
                Money did not come out of ATM machine and was cut off from account
                Credited amount my account

Updated by nimit dubey Jan 19, 2021 my account xx810 has been creadit with 2000 on 18 jan and
                Money did not come out of ATM machine and was cut off from account
                Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1albm) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

Jan 19, 2021
                  Pune, Maharashtra
                  I ordered a washing machine in October which had cashback offer to be received within 90 days. However i have not received it yet

[Jan 19, 2021] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1aivw) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.

R
                    Jan 18, 2021
                    Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                    I made purchase of rs 1247 from lifestyle through icici credit card there was a offer of 10% cashback but after 2 week my cashback not showing my statement

[Jan 18, 2021] ICICI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 18, 2021
                      Delhi, Delhi
                      Iam azeez 496 rupes deducted from my ac.

I have never activated and used my Demat account till now. There was no prior notice.I haven't received any deduction message to my mobile.
                      I need justice and my money back immediately.

Azeez
                      Do chgs

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to email us your concern with your contact details on [protected]@icicibank.com. Please mention the UID (a1aix7) in the subject line of your email. Our official will assist you.