ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care Contacts

2.9
Last updated Sep 24, 2022

File a complaint to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Having problems with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Representatives

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Phone Numbers

Mobile

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Overview

Latest complaint Pf withdrawal has been filed on 24/09/2022. Latest Resolved Pf withdrawal was resolved Oct 28, 2021. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance ranks as the #6 most complained about among Insurance.

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved ICICI Prudential Life Insurance complaints

Recent ICICI Prudential Life Insurance reviews & complaints(1269)

ICICI Prudential — Pf withdrawal

As I am the former employee of ICICI PRU and worked for 7 year but now I resigned my job and want to withdraw my PF money, I have sent the withdrawal form with all the documents required but still I have not received any response as I am suffering with some medical issue I need on urgent basis. Former emp I’d 5029757...

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — Fake Calls

Hi ICICI Pru Team, Received another call today stating that I had taken a policy in 2014 and have to pay x amount to stop termination.

Below are the details.

Policy[protected]
Received call from Divya Mishra (fake crm) - [protected] and suggested to contact Retailship Manager (fake) Nitin Sharma - [protected]

When I asked her to provide official email id of her and the so called RM, she denied....

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance — Claim not being resolved

My father took an insurance in his name and made me the nominee.(policy number[protected]My father passed away on 21st Nov 2018. I was not aware of the policy. Since september 2019 I started to get calls from the company saying that the policy was going to mature and that it should be invested in another policy to save tax. I told them that my father had passed away and shared the death certificate and all other related documents. But the...