ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Feb 4, 2023

File a complaint to ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

Having problems with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance?

File a complaint and get it resolved by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Website

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Head Office Address

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Phone Numbers

Mobile

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance reviews & complaints(1280)

Hi Sir\Madam,

I have received call from people saying that they are icici prudential policy representatives today (on 4th Feb 2023)

Details:
Scammer Ruhi Icici Prudential ([protected])
Nitin Sharma ([protected])

They mentioned that I have taken policy with icici prudential smart life ULIP policy.
Policy No: 1826 3240
Date of purchase: 31 mar 2014
Policy amount:...

I abhay kumar have taken term insurance policy number 61391719 for rs. 75 lakh on 30.11.2019 and paying insurance regularly. Last premium was due on 30.11.2022 and i have paid premium 2 days beyond the grace period and insurer advised me to go under medical test. Post medical test the insurer has hiked the premium amount by Rs. 4137/- as my suger level found at 130 in fasting and all other things are found normal. Is it correct? the policy is continued for last three years and in future if any body will suffer from any deasease then premium will be hilked? this is not acceptable and beyond the norms of insurance company. Please advise/take suitable action against the insurer.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings of the Day !!

This is my ICICI account number:
    GOPINATHAN NALLATHAMBI

In my account every month auto debited Rs. 100/- since 2018, Kindly clarify the details.

Below items was transaction details:

12/12/2022 IPRUGTP-NCA-SR[protected]SI 100.00
    17/11/2022 IPRUGTP-NCA-SR[protected]SI 100.00

Kindly help and resolve the issue, unable to reach them on customer services

Gopinathan
    Cell: +91 [protected]
    Pan Number: BAMPG2155H

Pl remove my PAN AHXPJ9734C from IRDAI PORTAL because agent code already Terminated on 16/01/2015 and irdai License was expired & as on Current I am a central Govt Employee with MEA.

Dear sir / madam,

My name is Anantha. I have Hold a Policy in u r icici pru future perfect 21353060 OS07657214 FOR CLOSED. Before Corona i have paid 32months amount. IAfter Corona i don't have money to continue policy for long time. now i need to settle the what i have paid amount to policy.

Ananth

Money debited from my account since april 2018...I don't know about this transaction and i had not activated this plan ever...

OB19998222 Application number
            I applied online for ICICI Life Insurance ISmart Term Plan in middle of October 2022. Paid premium of Rs 26287.

I was asked to undergo medical test at designated lab. I was specifically asked in writing by medical service provider NOT to fast.
            I went ahead and gave medical tests at lab without fasting.
            Now they reverted back that your fasting blood sugar is high although they never asked to fast.
            They send me revised counter offer with very high premium.

I have written numerous emails and have spoken with so many customer care executives but they are not resolving the issue. They are not even acknowledging the issue and asking to pay higher amount.

I am attaching few relevant emails.

I have even escalated till grievance committee group. Seems they hardly care. They are not refunding premium paid nor ready to take fasting blood sugar.

I feel humiliated and harassed and begging for my own money.

I want to tell you that sitting arrangement, computer system or internet arrangement of exam hall centerNSEIT LTD guna guru kripa complex and the behavior of TA MR. SHIVAM GURJAR is very bad

Because my two candidates of icici prudential life insurance co. ltd
              had exam yesterday so they just facing a lot of problems like system not login at the proper time and internet not working properly or power on/off automatically due to both candidates are not qualify in the exam so i request to you plz do the needful action as soon as possible

note - And here it is also said to pass the exam by taking money.

candidates detail are below-

candidates name - 1)Manjula jain / Urn no. is - ICII[protected]
              2)Simarjeet kaur / Urn no. is-ICII[protected]

I did purchase Annuity plan from ICICIPrulife few months back, while buying policy they committed seamless customer service. Once the free look up period is completed, i tried to reach them for support on my policy, as they created the policy as Resident Indian, though i gave all details as NRI and also the Agent Sonali Bore asked me send email to confirm NRI status, i did that as well.
                Its been 45 days am following up with them, starting from the agent who sold the policy, agents manager, then the NRI help desk and escalation desk as well. But they keep asking for same documents like NRI address proof more than 5 times and making me run around.
                Till now they didn't change the residential status.
                and Nobody is responding to calls or email properly.
                Am not sure if they are legitimate.

I got a call from [protected] saying that I have taken a policy in 2014 and have to pay 50000 for two years amounting to 1 lakh if I have to receive 335000 amount. The policy number is 18263240 under iprusmartlife plan. I have been asked to contact Vinod KR srivastava [protected]. I dont remember taking any such policy. Please confirm it's authenticity...

An amount of Rs 590 has been charged(auto deducted) without any notification from my account on Oct 4th 20222 statement says "NACH_AD_RTN_CHRG-IPRULI-29SEP22".

I cross checked with ICICI Prudential, they are saying check with your bank. Band say ICICI prudential has charged. I don't know how to bring both to a conclusion. Please refund my amount.

I asked ICICI Prudential support team([protected]@iciciprulife.com) to provide me a written confirmation that they have not charged anything so that I can present the same to bank.But ICICI Prudential in not giving any confirmation on the same and saying only check with Bank.

As I am the former employee of ICICI PRU and worked for 7 year but now I resigned my job and want to withdraw my PF money, I have sent the withdrawal form with all the documents required but still I have not received any response as I am suffering with some medical issue I need on urgent basis. Former emp I’d 5029757

Hi ICICI Pru Team, Received another call today stating that I had taken a policy in 2014 and have to pay x amount to stop termination.

Below are the details.

Policy[protected]
                      Received call from Divya Mishra (fake crm) - [protected] and suggested to contact Retailship Manager (fake) Nitin Sharma - [protected]

When I asked her to provide official email id of her and the so called RM, she denied. What is truly amazing is how profession their approach has. I
                      even told them will contact ICICI PRU branch and she was fine with it.

Please take serious action!!
                      Sep 17, 2022
                      Updated by hari vittal
                      On 22-August-2022 had received another call with same theme for another policy

Policy 17564051, ipru smartlife plan.

My father took an insurance in his name and made me the nominee.(policy number[protected]My father passed away on 21st Nov 2018. I was not aware of the policy. Since september 2019 I started to get calls from the company saying that the policy was going to mature and that it should be invested in another policy to save tax. I told them that my father had passed away and shared the death certificate and all other related documents. But the...

I joined on July 19, 21 and my last working day is on may 11th, 22
                        Due to medical emergency of my father i couldn't complete my notice period even i informed to my boss also he said you will be relieved in 2 days with no issues
                        I provide medical reports also to my boss and HR then also they sent me recovery mail of ₹15k and hold my reliving letter
                        Please resolve this issue
                        I am facing financial crises i can't pay so much amount
                        Kindly request you to provide me reliving letter
                        My Emp ID 195811

Dear Team

My Name is Dharmendra sharma and i am the Ex Employee of ICICI prudential my EMP no 5070224 it's more than 2and Half month pass to left this Company still i have not Received my PF and There no Contact Details working to Discuss

Required you kind support to Get this done

Dear Support team,

We have purchased 3 icici prudential life insurance policies on July 16, 2021.
                            As the advisor was given the wrong information that the policy term is single-term payments. As per his information, we have invested our money in the insurance policy, and the service is also not good as we provided all our documents ( adhar card and pan details ), however in the policy document gender and address all...

I have submitted my resignation on 17.9.2019 in branch satna mp 485001.

it is still active kindly terminate and provide me the relieving letter to me.

resignation letter is attached for your reference

regards
                            ajay

Subject: Cheating by local agents ( advisor) by giving wrong information of icici policy
                              ( number 19562715 IPRU Wealth builder II and A0106178 single premium pruI wealth UIN)

Dear sir

In 2015 in Raipur chhattisgarh mr wasim( presently) branch head ICICI PRU at Telibandha chowk Raipur branch OF chhattisgarh) and mr Ahamed miran raza advisor( license no[protected] met me and suggested me, to not to encash...

Hi we bought the term insurance for my husband for 1.75 cr, through online portal, every thing went very smooth till the time we have paid the premium fee after that the struggle started :-
                              1)We need to follow up for medicals with RM assigned ...the struggle is to reach out to them .
                              2)Once the medical is over they increased the premium amount without informing the reason ...reached out to RM to understand on the same but instead of dropping mail and contacting him ...NO RESPONSE
                              3)Waited for 15 days and Registered complain via toll free no. As well as mail till date no response.
                              4)Finally we dropped mail for cancelation, the process was quick and smooth we got our money back .
                              Moral of the story- They have many customer and they do want new one so better go where there is customer service and people have respect for your time.
                              Application ID - OB19320529.