ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

I need to cancel my policy immediately. After repeated phone calls and emails to ICICI there is still no answer from them. the freelook period is over on the policy. i am in dire need to money and ICICI are saying i cannot cancel the policy now and need to wait for 5 years.
can you please resolve.
my complaint number to ICICI is[protected].
thanks
SD
Sep 14, 2021

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has take the first EMI of 14k but not issued the policy yet. I have done...

I have opted for this policy. And now i wanted to quit. Regarding this I droppped mail to them. They replied like if we stop paying premium the account will auto close. But now they auto debit premium of 18197 without any notice. I want my money back
    Sep 13, 2021

I already dropped multiple mails to quit my policy in August, I got a reply from you saying if i stop paying premium it will quit. But you debit money from my account without any proper intimation on Sep 13th. Kindly revert my money back. Regarding this I Visited Anna nagar branch and raised call for refunding my money by giving letter and original id proof. I want my money back. I Have saved this money for my medical expenses. You took money without any intimation. It has impacted my health very badly. Kindly revert my money back soon. I wanted that urgently.

I am always getting message that "kindly update your bank a/c & KYCdetails for yur ICICI PRU Life policy no. 16040391. know...

My Elite Life Super policy is in discontinuance status for almost two years. And ECS was specifically disabled to avoid auto debit. All of a sudden today, Aug 31, 2021 at 6:58 pm, amount of INR 2 lac was debited from my salary savings account.

My policy number is 22169764 with application number OS08824427.

I would like to close/surrender my policy and would like a full refund of my amount. So far I have paid INR 6 lac. I would like to get full refund of this total 6 lac amount. Thank you.
      Aug 31, 2021

Please contact me with updates. My phone number is [protected].

Dear Team,

I got relieved from ICICI Bank on 09 Aug, 2020.
        My IRDA got expired on the same month.
        I have joined HDFC Bank. I am trying to apply for IRDA Certification.

But it is getting rejected stating my PAN is linked with ICICI PRUDENTIAL LIFE INSURANCE CO LTD.

I have wrote multiple mails to ICICI.But they are sharing me only NOC and not delinking my pan.

Kindly de link my pan and do the needful.

Praveena V
        Aug 23, 2021

Hi Team,

As Reference of My Case as ICICI Pru Insurance Policy: 21565669, I have suffered as mental more nearly...

My ICICI Pru LIFE policy No: 24682367
          Name: Salagrama Suryanarayana
          Date of birh:[protected]
          Premium Payment done by Punjab National Bank cheque No: 231011, dated[protected], chequed dropped in ICICI bank in Nallakunta, sivam Road.
          The amount was diducted from my PNB account on[protected].
          Till now I have not received the acknowledgement.
          When I try to download the premium paid receipt through online, it says receipt not available. More over I am receiving messages to pay your premium, from ICICI pru life,
          I REQUEST YOU LOOK IN TO THIS MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL AND RENUE MY ACCOUNT WITH THE PAID PREMIUM.
          Aug 15, 2021

Some fraudsters are trying to get details of my above policy. Pl ensure to protect my interest.
            Aug 13, 2021

Respected PF team

I received this text on 11/09/2020

Dear Colleague, We are in receipt of your...

My name is jijeesh T (employee I'd :5077785) an ex employee of ICICI prudential I requested to fullsettle my pf amount but still bit is not credited to my account as soon as possible my phone number is [protected]
              Aug 06, 2021

I have raised claim towards Policy no : 15558221 and 15558169 Call ID #[protected] Call ID #[protected].

Its...
                Mr,

I am Prabhakar Bhosale Yesterday I got your message regarding ICICI policy issued in your name and Rs...

I have applied for PF transfer a week ago. Still pending @feild office for approval. Kindly approve so that I can withdraw my amount.

Employee id - 5042466
                Jul 24, 2021

Paid ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Premium of Rs. 50, 000/- through Techprocess. Internet Banking through Federal Bank

Payment Particulars as per Bank Statement is :FN/SHP/[protected]/L375_ICICI PRU LIFE/TECHPROCESS

Transaction ID : S10584009

However, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. did not received the amount.

Please pay the amount of Rs. 50, 000/- to ICICI Prudential immediately to the Policy No. 45504949
                  Jul 16, 2021

I join icici prudential Life insurance on 01/04/2015, but I resigned my job with 2 month, till now my name...
                    I have purchased new term insurance one month [more than 45 days] back.
                    It is in same stage [document verification]...

I have been receiving monthly payout of Rs.2, 396.50 as against the actual payout amount of 3, 484.50.

A short payment of Rs. 1, 088 per month is being made over the last 2 years.

I have spoken to ICICI Prudential to resolve the issue but of no avail.

I have emailed the details to ICICI Prudential and have received a registered
                    compliant No :[protected] almost a month ago.
                    Jun 29, 2021

I have applied for ICICI pru term insurance on 13th April 2021, My medical check up has been done by your nominated team. Also my first premium of Rs 2222 has been deducted. Still could not see any updates.
                      Now is almost 2 months the policy is still under process.
                      If the policy is not confirmed pls refund the money back.
                      Jun 25, 2021