ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd.

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Customer Care

1089, ICICI Prudential Life Tower, Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi
Mumbai City District

Mobile:
Mobile:

Good

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance related photos (105)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Photos

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Complaints & Reviews

I have lost my relieving letter requesting you to provide me a copy. I have mailed the HR team but there is no response.br...
Dear Sir/Madam
I bought IPRU LIFE TIME CLASSIC policy no 38457744 in 2019.
Till date i had paid yearly premium...
Some Years back I had given a Standing Instruction to automatically debit the insurance premium from my then active credit...
Policy No:[protected]Mediclaim Policy

Claim No: CL9376912

With reference...

Dear team I am ex-staff of I-pru[protected], I didn't collected my re-leaving letter can you pls help in getting the same . If possible joining letter also.

Kindly share the same to my another register mail id
[protected]@gmail.com

Empl id : 531164
Name : Sreekiran Patnaik
Ct no : [protected]
Apr 26, 2021

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The above policy was surrendered n the original policy was handed over to CRM, Mr Prince Mishra n wanted our premium paid by cheque drawn on Central Bank, Pragati Maidan, New Delhi. Later, when we realised our inability n needed our money back. But, in spite of several calls, msgs, we had not recd our money back. Now, we cd not reach him over phone as he blocked our Nos. We want that Rs. 50, 000 + intt for delayed payment. Now we r shifted to Chennai n personal visit is impossible for us due to old age, tidious n expensive.
    Apr 26, 2021

4 years back, I went for fd in icici bank, but they fooled me and said life insurance is a better option for you. I am not able to know much about banking, was trapped in their words. as I cannot pay 200000 and150000 per annum for 7 years, all I want is to surrender my policy and credit my payout account given. there are 2 policies in icici .
      policy no.[protected]
      policy no.[protected]
      name- Reena singla
      address - hno 152, 1st floor, sector 18a, Chandigarh
      agent code[protected].
      both policies are issued in 1-year gap.
      please help me get my money credit to my savings account urgently. please help to surrender my both policies.
      my email id is- [protected]@gmail.com
      mobile number - [protected]
      Apr 21, 2021

Apr 25, 2021
      Updated by abhisar singla
      please reply and surrender my policies.

Above mentioned POLICY 00011907 got matured on Apr 1, 2021and I received a payment but the name mentioned on the cheque (Ch...

Please note I have been charged with ₹590 from my ICICI Bank account ( NACH_AD_RTN_CH RG~IPRULI~01MA R21~9a9ba01~206 72204GS) by ICICI Prudential where there is no mandate or notification.

Please check and refund the charges at the earliest.

Thanks.
        Apr 11, 2021

I have already resigned to the post of agent, but still it’s showing inforce in the portal, please look upto this issue...

I purchased an ICICi Prudential Cashback Plan back in 2014. I have successfully paid my all 5 annual premiums on time.
          From 6th Year, i was supposed to get an Amount of Rs.17890 annually for 10 years but this is the 3rs Cashback I have recieved which Rs.10, 000 less than what promised.
          I raised the concern to ICICI Prudential and Sandeep Bakshi as well but they said this the amount whi was supposed to get.
          I have shown them the Bond where the cashback amout is clearly mentioned that Rs.17890 annually. I have asked them if this was not the amount I was supposed to get then why it is printed here. Also I would never have purchased this Insuran
          ce
          if I would know that the amount in return is so less. At the time of purchase they told me amout would be Rs.17890 which is also mentioned in Original Bond.
          This is complete case of fraud done by ICICI PRUDENTIAL.
          Apr 02, 2021

Form submitted on 3rd march 2021
            still not get pf amount
            pf number
            MHBAN[protected]
            Mar 30, 2021

I have paid Rs500000/ as premium payment to iciciprulife policy no.71128950 through net banking (Union bank of India)as per the link provided by iciciprulife on 28.03.21. But surprisingly, beneficiary name appeared in receipt is IBIBO web Pvt. LTD in Ubi receipt I'd[protected]. Kindly take up this matter with IBIBO web Pvt limited for payment of premium.
              Tanmay Moitra
              Policy no. 71128950
              Mar 29, 2021

Dear All,

I am an ex-employee of ICICI Prudential and I've worked there from June;07 to Feb'14. I didn't collected my reliving letter. I also missed out my Joining letter.Can you please help me on the both to get.

Now I've got offer in other organization and need my relieving letter and joining letter.

Request whomsoever is responsible for this, please do the needful asap.

My Emp ID is 531164
                Mar 29, 2021

I have enroledd in for ICICI PRUDENTIAL ELSS Plan. They have asked to make payment online through there portal. Payment of Rs.50000/- where debited from my account, but when I checked payment way made to IBIBO WEB PVT LTD. ICICI PRUDENTIAL claim they have not the payment yet.
                  Mar 26, 2021

I have a policy with ICICI pru life which was not performing for me. So I decided to discontinue this policy. I had a chat...

Dear Sir/Madam, I had worked with Mafoi Randstad India Pvt.Ltd Company since 08/11/2010 to 07/11/2012 in ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Pvt.Ltd. Fatehabad (Haryana)125050.
                    Name - Anoop
                    Parent Dept.Code - DEP-129
                    Agency Name- MAFOI
                    Reporting Manager- Sanjeev Walia
                    Regional Manager - Jaspreet Bedi

After left this job i didn't get my UAN number and PF Number, so that i could use it for my future endevor.

Please provide me my UAN No & PF no
                    Email id - anoop.[protected]@rediffmail.com

I hope you will give me positive feedback.

Anoop
                    Mar 22, 2021

I am holding a policy with ICICI Prudential policy . My Name is Nichenametla Kiran Kumar. I have been requesting partial withdrawal of 20% of the money for few weeks. I am not getting my money nor they are giving a proper response. Please intervene and save my money.

Thanks & Regards,
                      N Kiran Kumar
                      Mar 17, 2021

I have raised a cancellation request for my policy before the freelook period of ICICI terms and conditions (30 days). But...
                        I am making repeated reques since Feb 4, 2020. My policy details No: 00071137This has vesting date 31 Jan 2021, I opted for...