[Resolved]  IDBI Bank — amount deducted from bank during payment through phonepe upi but the payment is failed and does not credited to recipient bank account

Amount deducted from bank during payment through phonepe upi to merchant but the payment is failed and does not credited to merchants bank account.
Bank account no for this transaction is [protected].
Account holder name is Babli Devi Sharma
UTR no for this transaction is[protected]
Amount Rs. 267.78 is deducted and transaction date is 07.11.2019
Please check enclosed proofs
Dec 2, 2019
Nov 08, 2019

IDBI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Money is withdrawn from my saving account.
In passbook entry it shows FINPCI/2456433/578864 deduct 5000/-.
This type of entry is found many in my passbook and money is also deducted.pls help to get my hard earned money back.

I would like to inform you that i made a transaction with my idbi visa debit card ending in 8551 on amazon.in on 12th of oct 2019 for an amount of rs.12826 which was cancelled and refund processed by amazon on 12th of oct 2019 for rs. 12, 826 with refund reference number #878519
I withdraw money from idbi atm but cash can not dispense.And debited money in my account. My trxn no is 0460 and RESP no is 103. So pls credit my money back in my account.And how much time for credit money back in my account.

Money is withdrawn from my saving account.
In passbook entry it shows FINPCI/[protected]/20210720 deduct 3000/-.

IDBI Bank
    IDBI Bank Phone
    IDBI Bank Address
    IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade - Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400005