IDBI Bank — upi service is not permitted in my account

Upi service is not permitted in my account. I used my mobile, tez app and phone pay app in my mobile but these applications are not being served in upi. I unstall these applications again but did not do it again. And i get a message from the bank "your list account req. Is declined as upi service is not permitted for your account or customer category"
IDBI Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments

Comments

I am not even able to transfer money to anyone through IDBI app.
My account not showing to select.
As well as not be able to withdraw money from atm as well since my ATM is not blocked.

Rahul Juyal's reply, Sep 26, 2021
as your problem is solved or not
Upi services are not permitted to my account
Y so ???

Your List Account req. is declined as UPI service is not permitted for your account or customer category.- IDBI BANK...what's the solution for this...
Your list Account req is declined as UPI service is not permitted for your account or customer category.please check and let me know what's the solution.

IDBI Bank
    customer care contact
    IDBI Bank Phone
    IDBI Bank Address
    IDBI Tower, WTC Complex, Cuffe Parade - Colaba, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400005
    View all IDBI Bank contact information