Idfc First Bank — emi deducted twice

Dehradun, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
 Tushar Rawat on Oct 18, 2019
I paid my emi for my bike loan but still they deducted emi account. I visited the bank branch but they are saying that amount is not deducted twice. I have the proof in my bank statement and also sms of deduction. I have attached the screenshot of both deduction.

They are not resolving my issue. If they still can't resolve this issue then i am going to close my bank account and not going to pay the rest emi. Also i am taking this issue in consumer court and even making it viral on social media. I give you 12 hour time to resolve this issue or i am going to hit you hard.

emi deducted twice
emi deducted twice

Comments

Thank you for writing to us. This is with reference to your concern addressed to Consumer Board regarding payment updation and EMI deduction towards loan account number 22443698. We wish to inform you that we are working on your concern and we would update you at the earliest. We look forward to your support and co-operation in the interim. Assuring you best of our services. Now get up to 7% p.a. interest with a minimum assured 6% p.a. with IDFC FIRST Savings account. Click here to open an account now.

Warm regards,