IDFC Bank Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to IDFC Bank

Having problems with IDFC Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IDFC Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IDFC Bank

IDFC Bank Website

IDFC Bank Head Office Address

8th Floor, Building No. 1, Mindspace, Gigaplex, Plot No. IT. 5, MIDC Knowledge Park, Airoli West
Thane
Thane District

IDFC Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 2332

View more phone numbers

IDFC Bank reviews & complaints(1094)

Even after submitting correct kyc details way before the deadline the user account is showing as expired. Kindly look into it.
IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In my CRIF credit report, I have noticed an issue wherein it shows a PERSONAL LOAN has been disbursed to me on 26.11.2019 and the account number mentioned is 27937911. I would like to clarify that I have never taken a loan then why is this reflecting in my Consumer Credit Report ?

Requesting you to rectify this error at the earliest and confirm.

Thanking you,
    Parvez Modi
    Jan 20, 2023
    Complaint resolved.. Thanks
    IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

.45 days and counting...to complete re KYC process? Shame the NRI AREA HEAD Raghavan is incompetent and unprofessional to handle NRIs...DO NOT invest in IDFC !!!
      IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IDFC loan number[protected] and 43360647 are not active and are not my account. Please request you to correct it.
        IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

While pulling up my CIBIL report, I saw that there is an existing personal loan from IDFC First Bank in my name, issued on July 7, 2022. I have neither gotten any kind of loan approved from IDFC Bank nor have I ever approached the banking institution for the same. The payment start and end dates are reflected as 07/07/2022 and 07/09/2022, respectively, which makes no sense.

I need clarification as to why some loans are being shown as reflecting in my CIBIL report, whereas I have never taken any such loan, which has in fact impacted my CIBIL score.
          IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Halley Soin and my DOB is[protected] and there is a business loan undergoing in your bank for me for which I have my EMI's deducted every 3rd date of the month.

The thing is I received my salary on 8th of every month and I have also talked to your executives regarding that if it would be possible to reschedule my loan EMI deduction date on or after 8th of every month but no one responded on that.br...

IDFC FIRST BANK showed on my cibil with loam amount passed & paid of 100/- Rs as a Consumer Loan, but I never applied who applies 100 Rs as a loan. I want to penalize this bank & please resolve this.
            IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Not getting our property papers. No one is calling us which branch our papers is lying also we don't know.
              IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have taken a Flipkart paylater account and I used the money and I also paid the due amount and this till showing pament due in my cibil report please close this in my pan:DEOPM4494D CONTACT:[protected] please make this issue closed

Dear sir/madam,
                  Good morning/evening,

I Mutchupalli Ganesh Kumar, Recently from IDFC BANK, I received a loan(personal loan) of Rs. 2, 07, 405.00/- from IDFC TELECALLER bank service. i need to pay this amount in the tenure of 36months(3 years). i want to reduce the monthly EMI and RATE OF INTEREST(R.O.I) per month. The net disbursed amount is RS. 1, 89, 876.00/-

The Rate of interest by bank is very high.so...
                  Dear sir/madam,
                  Good morning/evening,

The Rate of interest by bank is very high.so...

Have a Settlement copy valid till 31 December 2022, But today (30 Dec 2022) afternoon a person claiming IDFC Bank (Mobile Number[protected] came to my home to CEASE Bike as its Dues were not paid. Then what is the purpose of the VALIDITY Date, Sir?

As I lost my lost for a few months before, I am arranging funds from the neighbourhood because YOUR AGENT's worst behaviour and shame made me and my family Shame and lost the person who was ready to give money and is now refusing to lend the same. This affects my normal life very pathetically. Also, his actions made me lose my borrowing capacity from the neighbourhood. I need justice and I am not able to pay right now, I need furthermore time to pay in instalments as your Person acted and treated me very badly.

Mobile: [protected]

Date of incident: Last 10 days

Description: I was receiving the calls from IDFC First bank customer center even after telling that I'm not interested.
                    IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Even though we did not take any loan but loan account was added to my pan
                      IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      No one has reached me to solve the issue
                      When I reached out IDFC FIRST BANK customer care they said the account was from Flipkart pay later sponsored by IDFC FIRST BANK but there is no pending premiums in my pay later account also sent the same in mail. Adding screenshot for reference.

From IDFC First Bak, load account was added to my pan card.
                        we did not take loan from IDFC FIRST bank
                        IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is Manish Chauhan. I took a small consumer loan on Amazon pay later and the lender was idfc finance bank. Due to some bad circumstances and poor financial status i am unable to repay emi now. I was just asking for 1 month time to repay but idfc bank is not giving me moratorium instead their recovery agents started harassing me on phone call the make me 100's of calls per day. I am tired of idfc's bank recovery team.
                          Please help me
                          LAN: 78033120
                          LAN: 88474857
                          LAN: 96613112
                          IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, Despite repeated daily complaints to you and to the head customer service @idfcbank, I still got 7 spam mails in 24 hrs from IDFC Bank through [protected]@connevtinboxx.com.
                            Wonder when this Spammer of the First Order will quit their bnefarious activities.
                            IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today, in a span of 24 hours, I received 12 Spaam mails from them, ie IDFC bank. They certainly have earned the title of First class spammer. Wonder how they have the guts to spam common people.

Hello IDFC Bank,

i have gone through a online fraud and your customer involved in that in the name of walmart they are cheating people and i am one of the victim.
                                i have shared FIR and Cyber crime online portal complaint detail.
                                even police are looped in the e mail.
                                i need my money reversal. HDFC has write a email and you guys rejected it.
                                i am not sure how you will recover money that Fraud client of your must have balance and his UPI must tagged to other bank as well. kindly work and by month end or now check once amount arrived refund my money.
                                When a CRIME happen not only person who involved is responsible even one who support Crime also a equal response.
                                IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My name is ROHAN RAO. People are pretending to be the representative of IDFC Bank. They are calling and asking to pay the loan in name of KUNAL PATEL. He is my friend.
                                  I have confirmed with him, and he said no loan was taken by him.

Today, on 17th Dec 2022, received a message saying that they have filed a legal complaint against me.