Related IDFC Bank reviews
View all 1095 IDFC Bank Reviews
[Resolved] IDFC First Bank — Fastag not closed properly
This is wrt our IDFC First Fastag and the strange situation we are in since October 22.
(1) Due to bad service, we asked IDFC First Bank to close our Fastag account.
(2) After a lot of trouble, they finally said that they have closed the account on Nov 5th .
(3) However, the NHAI helpline (1033) and NHAI portal shows that it is not closed or deactivated till today, 20 Nov.
(4) We are blacklisted when we try to go through any toll naka.
(5) We cannot use our new Fastag as our old Fastag is still not deactivated.
(6) IDFC First says old account is closed. NHAI says it is active. We have tried sending emails to everyone and trying all customer care numbers since Nov 1.
(7) WHAT DO WE DO NOW?
We are law-abiding citizens and would like to use the our new Fastag. IDFC First now cannot seem to solve the problem. We cannot go through any toll naka without penalty. WHAT DO WE DO? Please solve our problem and help us. I have sent an email too. Thank you.
Name of vehicle owner: Maya S. Achar
Regd mobile number:[protected]
Was this information helpful?
Nov 20, 2022Complaint marked as Resolved
IDFC First Bank is still not resolving the complaint. We only get messages saying that they will look into it in 2/3/5 working days, but they are not helping. they keep asking the same questions again and again, we have even sent them screen shots from NHAI website showing that their Fastag is still active. They keep insisting it's closed. NHAI says it is the bank's duty to close the Fastag properly. We are fed up and have cancelled trips to our temples three times already. We are senior citizens who cannot travel by bus/train.
IDFC Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.