IDP IELTS

Bad

IDP IELTS Complaints & Reviews

Idp Ielts — Fraud [Resolved]

mr.gagandeep11
My name is Gagan Deep and i am from India City Hoshiarpur.Recently on 19th may 2016, I have taken the IDP General exam.After...
Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

Idp Ielts — IDP big disappointment as no proper arrangement on speaking test day

Jaspreet Dhawan
On 7th of June, 2016, I attended IELTS speaking test held by IDP in their Ludhiana center at Gulmor Hotel.

When...

hardiksurti16
My name is hardik surti. Earlier i had a plan of going to usa for ms in spring-2017. But now due to some emergency medical problem in my family i have to cancel that plan. I have paid rs 10, 000 which includes shortlisting universities and courier charges. I have already informed him regarding this to my counselor. So since none of my process is yet started, i requested for my refund but they are denying to refund.

[May 16, 2016] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sumeet Thakre
    Hi I have transferred the IELTS Date from April 2015 to May 2015 due to medical illness, but even in may i am unable to attend IELTS due to work responsibilities, when i called IELTS[protected]an employee named jyothi was very rude as she was saying one time like due to unavailability of speakers speaking test can be at any time with in 7 days or later 7 days, but when i asked her to transfer the test she asked for the medical reasoning and when i told the reason is not medically related she said she cant transfer/neither cancel, i have invested around 14000 rs, and they are now denying to cancel and refund as they say it can be done before 34 days, where in i have scheduled a date 30 days before. They cant eat away the money because they are not having sufficient invigilators. Kindly help me in getting justice as I made fee arrangement for IELTS to appear under very tough situation

Toll free number:[protected]

IDP Head Office
    6th Floor, Plot No. 32,
    Global Business Square,
    Sector 44, Gurgaon-122003,
    (Haryana), India.
    Tel: +[protected]

[May 13, 2016] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

vikra64
      I have appeared thrice for IELTS test and once for reassessment but they results remain unchanged. In one exam I scored 5.5 band in Writing and after some time I reappeared and my bands changed to 8 (Writing) but this time time in Reading I have scored 5.5 bands. These people purposely give lesser band in one section so that you do not become eligible. I was first in the writing essays during my college days...but these people gave my just 5.5 bands in writing. I challenge to come forward and conduct the test in open in front of an independent agency. These are all money making tricks. An average Indian is not rich enough to pay you Rs 110000 again and again.
      Tell me logically, if I can score 7 or more than 7 bands in all the 3 sections (L, S, R) then how can I end up scoring in lesser in writing (5.5). And when I reappear I score 8 bands in writing but this time they have given me lesser bands in some other section. Is this some kind of loot ?
      There is no transparency maintained by IDP or British Council. Nobody has a right to have a look at his/her own answer sheet after the assessment. There is no government regulation on it. There are major flaws in the system and the government should act against it.

[May 12, 2016] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rohit Motewar
        Dear sir/madam,

I had my speaking test on 31-march-2016 at bangalore(India).I had very bad experience with the examiner as she was not able to complete me answer and also she was too rude.While answering every time she was interrupting.Which loosed my confidence which may affect to my result as well.
        How someone could be that much of rude?
        Is there any solution for that?

I would be grateful if you could look into this and take action on it.
        I would really appreciate if you could retake my speaking test.

Ielts exam center: benguluru(India)
        Test date(Speaking): 31-march-2016
        Test date(L/r/w): 02-apr-2016
        Candidate no.: 002945

Thank you.

Rohit motewar.

[Apr 06, 2016] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Idp Ielts — Fraud result and rude behaviour of staff

paras5287
          When i was giving my ielts test i was given question paper i just opened it as we did in school but they thretened me to cancel...

mohd.azmath
          Hi, I have give two times IELTS in IDP and surprised with the result. when i appear for the first time i have got the Band Reading- 4, but SECOND TIME i am quite surprised with the score i have got in reading i.e, "2". I have no idea how they calculate the scores., wen i was quite confident about the score i would receive., because at first attempt if have got the score of 2 in reading., but in this case its second time i have appeared to the IelTS to improve my score. So if you please help out about do you calculate the scores., so that i would again have an idea before writing the EXAM. So that i would be focusing more on the calculation of the scores than thinking to the better score.

[Aug 07, 2015] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Idp Ielts — Money deducted and date not confirmed.

gvvskiarn
            I have booked IELTS exam though IDP site. they deducted 10, 750 from my account and didnt send me confirmation of receipt...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

rose290
            i had booked the ielts exam on 11/7/2015.the fees of the exam RS10, 750 got deducted from my bank account but no confirmation was recieved by me.the faulty idp website kept showing a message"wait till your request is being processed" for about 4 to 5 hours, i request you to take immediate action.i need a refund ASAP before i can reapply for the exam.your customer care service needs to be well equiped with dealing with such problems since they are clueless.it would also be better if you reply to my repeated mails to your email address ielts.[protected]@idp.com.being a software engineer myself i request you to enhance your website since you all are dealing with an "international exam".

[Jul 13, 2015] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Idp Ielts — Money Deducted from credit card but booking not confirmed

swk28
              Hello, I am making this complaint against IDP ILETS to whom I paid Rs.10, 550 online through my credit card on 30th June...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

rita romana
              Dear Concern I am not getting my refund money from one of your centre in Moga named Macro Global. I have booked my ielts exam in Academic on 24th March 2015 under Registration code[protected]I953878 to appear in exam on 16th May 2015 but due to some reason i don't want to appear for the exam and i want my money to be refunded. I am trying since 7th April 2015 for refund. I have submitted the formalities which required for refund but till date nothing has turned up. Moreover nobody is entertaining me at the centre whenever i called up to receptionist at Macro Global they are ready with excuse. I hope probably i believe IDP is renowned insitiute who don't wana lose it's goodwill due to such sort of pity issues. Plz suggest me what should i do to get my payment from MACRO GLOBAL institute Moga. Regards, Rita Romana [protected]

[Apr 25, 2015] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Idp Ielts — Fraud and Cheating with Students

Manav Sukhija
                Hello Sir/Madam, This is a written complaint against the fraud going on in IDP Pune, for IELTS Exam where the exam is...

Idp Ielts — money not refunded

richa66
                Thank you for your swift response . For UKVI Life skills -A1 against the passport #M3003417, an amount of 15, 675 Rupees was...

Nicky Joshi
                Hi I would like to complaint about idp who deals with ielts. i stay in mumbai and i got a text last night at morning 1am saying that my speaking test is on 1st dec at ahmedabad and others are on 6th dec..in one days time i am not getting tickets availability..is this how professional they are. If someone is coming from mumbai to ahmedabad they should atleast keep all exam on 1 day or atleast intimate us in advance..i think it will be difficult for me to reach there i will miss my speaking test..trying to call all their helpline and goes on the recorded machine...such an unproffessional approach idp has.. British council is the best one..

[Nov 29, 2014] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kimmi rani
                  Dear Sir/ Madam, This year I gave tests three times, last test remarking every time there is shortage of 0.5 band from one of the test(reading, writing, listing, speaking). Know I think this not due i am not good this only due to you people are making money out of it by doing this . Example :- IN 19 July test i got 6.5 bands in writing and in next test 16 Sept i got in writing 5.5 bands . from where the difference came .After getting result I fill remarking but result remain same. Know I doubt this time in remarking they did nothing.they make us a fool .we spend 9500 for test every time (9500 x3= 28500) and for remarking 7500. They have to make policy from which test we got less marks we have to gave only that exam and aslo fee for particular test not full exam other wise they continuously going to do the same with everyone and cheat with us because we are Indian that's why they are doing what they want to do. because they don't have fear of law. pass port no:- L4382298 you can check my all tests details . Regards, Kimmi Rani [protected]

[Nov 17, 2014] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I would like to understand the actions taken on this complaint as I too have the same complaint again IDP where they deliberately give low score in specific section ... because I too am very confident that I can Not get low score on reading ... however, as you rightly said .. They give you 0.5 marks less than the required one ... so that you take the exams again ...

IDP is a CHEAT and Fraud ... along with this they are Harassment to students ... I think there should be a strict action against them ...

Manav

LABHAM MEHROTRA
                    I have sent my IELTS score to universities through IDP. I officially requested IDP Delhi to send my scores to the required universities on 15-10-14. Since 28 days my scores have not been sent. I would request you to kindly look into this matter. Whenever I call any IDP office in India -Either their phone is busy or nobody picks up the phone. Labham Mehrotra Passport num- L6375069 TRF NUM - 13IN122716MEHL855A I will never advice people to give IELTS.Especially from IDP. The services are pathetic.

[Nov 08, 2014] IDP IELTS customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Idp Ielts — cancel my ielts exam

Raj Soine
                      My name Raj kumar soine.I have problem regarding my health.I want cancel IDP ielts exam on 6/9/2014.and my local center not...

Planet Edu Idp — Harassment and threatening by IDP IELTS

garg.gaurav83
                      Hi, myself Gaurav from Gurgaon. To test my ability in English I booked IELTS slotfrom IDP ( ttps://www.ieltsidpindia.com)on...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

Reena88
                      I have result of ielts on 19 may 2012. The test result was delayed and after one month test was cancelled.
                      And again I give exam on 1 September and still exam result is delayed. I am afraid that they will again cancel the exam. I really donor understand problem of Idp, why they are delaying and then cancelling the exams. Please help someone.