IFCI

701, Satkar Complex, Near Lal Bungalow, C G Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380006

Guwahati
Christian Basti, Guwahati Shilong Road, Guwahati 781005

Patna
Maurya Lok Commercial Complex, Block "C", 3rd Floor, Dak Bungalow Road, Patna 800001

Bhopal
Paryavas Bhawan, Block 2, 3rd Floor, Mother Teresa Road, Bhopal 462001

Earnest House, 9ft Floor, NCPA Marg, Nariman Point, 400 021

Pune
1146/B-C, Srshree Co-op Housing Soc. Ltd., Flat No. 3/3A, 1st Floor, Lakaki Road, Model Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Pune 411016

Bengaluru
3rd Floor, 2 & 3, Cubbonpet Main Road, N.R. Square, Bengaluru 560002

Chennai
Continental Chambers, 2nd Floor, 142 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034

View More Information...

Load

IFCI related photos (20)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

IFCI Photos

IFCI Complaints & Reviews

I have a bond of ifci family bond bearing folio No. 5385873
Now i want to know the current status of my bond.pleases sent me the detailed status on this email id :[protected]@gmail.com
my phone no.0091 [protected]/[protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Seby Mathew
Aug 22, 2016

IFCI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I have purchased ifci tax saving bonds detail is as follows
    name-achal mittal
    no.of bonds four
    date-8.1.2011br...
    Sir, i have alloted ifci long term infrastructure bonds -series - i i, folio no : 2022368, distinctive no from 13271 to 13274,...

I was allotted IFCI Long Term Infrastructure Bonds Series ii on January 31, 2011 details of the bonds are as follows :
    Names of the Bonds holders : (1) Asmi Dinesh Mehta (2) Dinesh V. Mehta
    Nos of the Bonds : 4 - Each of Rs. 5000/- (Total amount Rs. 20000/-)
    Early redemption maturity date option : January 31, 2016
    Ref of the Bonds : H066-3/2072364/54356

I have sent the IFCI the original bonds along with my bank details, but I have not yet received the redemption amount Rs. 29388 /- (Principal amount with the interest )
    It's been more than one month for me to receive the redemption amount as the redemption date being January 31, 2016
    Kindly do needful.
    - Asmi Dinesh Mehta
    Mar 07, 2016

IFCI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iwas allotted IFCI Long Term Infrastructure Bonds Series ii on January 31, 2011 details of the bonds are as follows :
      Names of the Bonds holders : (1) Asmi Dinesh Mehta (2) Dinesh V. Mehta
      Nos of the Bonds : 4 (each Rs. 5000/- (Total amount Rs. 20000/-)
      Early redemption maturity date option : January 31, 2016
      Ref of the Bonds : H066-3/2072364/54356

Kindly do needful.
      - Asmi Dinesh Mehta
      Mar 05, 2016

IFCI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Thanks for accepting and forwarding my complaint so fast !

IFCI bonds series-II, purchased in 2011, under buy back option were submitted on[protected], for early redemption.Holdersname-Nandula Sriramakrishna
        Foliono-2078629, certificateno[protected], fournos each of value Rs5000/
        Distinctivenos[protected]. I have not received the warrants.
        Through mail recevied from it is confirmed that the warrants were sent to my Ongole address and received back by you un delivered.
        NNow i request you to redispatch the warrants to my new address given below.
        New address.-NandulaSri Ramakrishna, Rdno-3, Plotno-316, Vaidehinagar,
        Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad-500070.
        Mar 02, 2016

IFCI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have some "Family Bond" certificates issued by IFCI Ltd. in 1996.Now I m trying to redeem it, but not getting any response...

I had taken an infra bond for Rs.20000.00 from IFCI. The interest is payable on this bond is yearly on 31st of Jan. However, for the current year, the interest has not yet been credited to my bank account. I have written letter and sent mail to the conIFCD/RESOURCES/INFRA BONDS/2010-11 FOR RS.20000.00 BOND SERIES II
          The details of the bond is mentioned below.
          REGD FOLIO 2012871 OPTION I RS.5000 NUMBER OF BONDS 4.

CERTIFICATE NUMBER 01002129 DISTINTIVE NUMBER 8380 TO 8383

NAME - B.V.KAILAScerned authorities. But there is no response.
          Feb 19, 2016

IFCI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, I have take the Infrastructure bond of IFCI LIMITED on 31/01/2012 by cheque no 025314 drawn on Axis Bank payable at RAIPUR and my acknowledgement number is 119990. That time I was in Raigarh Chhattisgarh but now current location is Singrauli Madhya Pradesh due to Job. In this way I have not found my Bond Paper. So please issued the Bond Paper
            Dec 13, 2015

IFCI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased 3 bonds details as under name amount invested folio no. certificate no. distinctive nos. arushi bansal & anshika bansal[protected] 146901 arushi bansal & anshika bansal[protected] 146821 anshika bansal[protected] 146820 i have not recieved the payment till date. you are requested to kindly send the payment of the above bonds/kindly tell the procedure of redemption of these bonds so that I can get our payment.
              Dec 05, 2015

IFCI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pl.Refer my mail dtd.27th Aug. wherin I furnished the following available information and requested for status/details of...
                Long term infrastructure bonds series II allotted on 31 jan 2011 I have not received the Bonds as yet. Its over 4 years...

Folio no[protected] Distinctive nos 10989 to 10994 Certrificate nos 10319 to 10324 Issue price per bond - 6000/- Face value per bond - 81, 600/- Name: Randhir Kumar Singh Address: 404 Maruti Tower, Sector - 11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai 400614 Phone: [protected] Mob: [protected] What is the status of the bonds? How to cash these bonds? Please advice. I only have the xeroxed copies of the bonds.

I have a family bond folio no. 5613-205 certificate no. 24276 option I, issued on 6-9-1996. I would like to know regarding...

i have 12 ifci family bond @5000 each as on[protected] in the name of P.c sethia . now p.c. sethia is dead . can nominee claim the amount of bond . detail of bonds are as follows
                  follio no. 5144 -90, 5144-91, 5144-92, warrant no. as follows - 7549, 7548, 7342

I am having Two numbers of above mentioned bonds.The details of which I have given below
                    Folio no[protected][protected][protected]

No of bonds One one
                    Dist.No[protected]
                    Issue price 10000/= 10000/=
                    Name of the)R.Vidhya&KalyaniRajamani KalyaniRajamani&R.Vidhya
                    Holder
                    Certificate no[protected]

Hello, This is to enquire about the Millionaire bond that i hold with IFCI. The bond details are as follows - First...

I had invested Rs 6000/- in the above bond on 06/09/96. The Education Bond was issued as an Unsecured, Redeemable Bond in the nature of a Promissory Note.

Number of Bonds - 1 / Distinctive Number - 25290 / Folio No : 5629-448. Issue Price - Rs 6000/-.
                      The company had assured a Face value of Rs 57, 500/- after a wait period of 13 years in 5 equal installments of Rs 11, 500/- .

As the above original bond had been misplaced I had not taken any action earlier. I had been able to locate it recently and so, I had sent an email to the company at their mail id ( [protected]@ifciltd.com ) on 07/07/14, but the same is yet to be responded.

Kindly look into the matter at the earliest and advise suitably.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully,

A.M.V. Mani Raja
                      Mob : [protected]
                      amv.[protected]@ gmail.com
                      I had invested Rs.5000 in family bonds scheme.

Folio no. 5321-220
                      Certificate no. 232109 option 2
                      Distinctive nos. 235374
                      Date : 6-9-1996

Please send us the status of the above bond. our present address is

S.R.VENKATESAN
                      5/33, ESWARAN NAGAR,
                      RAMAPURAM,
                      CHENNAI - 600089
                      CONTACT NO. [protected]

I have bought IFCI infra Bond on 19/12/2010 . App No:- 2916428 {Cheque No:-759238 } Amt :- 20000/- certificate not received...

SIR,
                        I HAVE INVESTED AN AMOUNT OF RS.20,000/- IN IFCI LIMITED, NEW DELHI VIDE APPLICATION FORM NO.2281991 THROUGH CHEQUE BEARING NO.476142 DATED 30.12.10 DRAWN ON SBI, STEEL PLANT, VISAKHAPATNAM. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ORIGINAL BONDS SO FAR. I REQUEST YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.

ADDRESS:

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
                        R P SRIVASTAVA
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PROVIDING THIS TYPE OF GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL FOR CUSTOMERS.
                        SIR,
                        I HAVE INVESTED AN AMOUNT OF RS.20, 000/- IN IFCI LIMITED, NEW DELHI VIDE APPLICATION FORM NO.2281600 THROUGH CHEQUE BEARING NO.476143 DATED 30.12.10 DRAWN ON SBI, STEEL PLANT, VISAKHAPATNAM. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ORIGINAL BONDS SO FAR. I REQUEST YOU PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER.
                        THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR PROVIDING THIS TYPE OF PROBLEM REDRESSAL SYSTEM.
                        SIR,
                        I HAVE INVESTED AN AMOUNT OF RS.20, 000/- IN IFCI LIMITED, NEW DELHI THROUGH KARVY COMPUTERS LTD., VIDE APPLICATION FORM NO.2281600 THROUGH CHEQUE BEARING NO.476143 DATED 30.12.10 DRAWN ON SBI, STEEL PLANT, VISAKHAPATNAM. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ORIGINAL BONDS SO FAR. I REQUEST YOU SEND THE SAME IMMEDIATELY TO MY ADDRESS GIVEN BELOW.
                        ADDRESS;
                        EMAIL : arpisri.[protected]@vizagsteel.com

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,
                        SEEMA SINHA.
                        THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR GIVING GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL SYSTEM THROUGH ON-LINE.

Status of millionaire bond

Sir, I am saroj devi.i am open a millionaire bond at 06 sep 1996 in family bond of Rs 5000 .My folio no. Is 5610-774 and certificate no. Is 434674. Plz send my bond status. My mobile number is [protected]