iGATE

Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Fax:
Fax:

iGATE Corporation (Registered Office)

C T Corporation System

Good

iGATE related photos (7)

iGATE Complaints & Reviews

[email protected] on Jul 24, 2020
Igate optics kaggadasapura talked me into buying expensive power glasses. Upon receiving, it was found that igate optics made spectacles which are 1no of power (In both bifocal) lesser than what was mentioned on doctors prescription. When approached, they refused to exchange or change the number/power of glasses. Extremely uncomfortable spectacles made. Been 9 months, retailer refused to change glasses or to refund the money. Highly irresponsible. Disappointing services by igate kagadaspura. Regret buying. Need my money back. Igate have cheated me. Pack of fraudsters. Pls never go to them.

[Jul 24, 2020] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Igate — unable to check and withdraw pf balance

gorenikhil33 on Feb 20, 2019
    I, ketai katre, am an ex-employe of igate global solutions, bangalore. I have quit my job.
    My pf account number is...

endemail on Jan 16, 2019
    I was pushed into buying a so called progressive lens (Rs. 3200) without giving any relevant details. What i asked for is if i can do my work on a computer and also read my mobile well. Also would be able to see properly when driving a car. Everything will be fine the sales man there said. But this lens he provided is a waste. Now he tells me there is an angle involved and i need to look only straight. I am having a headache now while using this specs. I cannot use it while driving. I want it replaced. How can you help me out? I have always been coming to igate but never been cheated like this before.

[Jan 16, 2019] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Igate — pf withdrawal issues

gosmeghna on Apr 26, 2018
      I am unable to withdraw my pf as company is not updating my reason of leaving from their side on the pf portal. My employee...

Jessica992 on Mar 21, 2018
      Recently bought spec and copper vision contact lens but this ppl for sake of money they cheat customers with bad quality and local things while purchasing they speak alot to convince the customer that they make the brand lens but at the end they make local lens which will work just for 3months...my humble request to everyone not to go they just makes money and cheat

[Mar 21, 2018] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Jessica992 Mar 21, 2018
      Very bad experience and bad quality products recently bought spec and copper vision contact lens but this ppl for sake of money they cheat customers with bad quality and local things while purchasing they speak alot to convince the customer that they make the brand lens but at the end they make local lens which will work just for 3months...my humble request to everyone not to go they just makes money and cheat

Priyanka048
        Dear sir/madam,

I have received an offer letter on 6th october 2016. I have tried to login to the portal but it got locked. I was unable to accept the offer.
        It says : the action cannot be completed.
        For security reasons, your account has been locked following too many unsuccessful login attempts. Please try again in 24 hours. If the problem persists, please contact the hr department of the company whose career section you are trying to access, for help with getting your account unlocked.

I tried to login again after 24 hrs but didn't work out.
        Please unlock my account before my offer expires.
        Username: 3060726
        Email : priyankaguha.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
        Priyanka guha
        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2016
        Thank you so much. It is working now

[Oct 08, 2016] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Extremely uncomfortable spectacles made. Been 2 months, retailer is not responding and dilly dallying. Highly irresponsible. Disappointing services by Igate Kagadaspura. Regret buying. Need my money back.

Farhad Wadiwalla

When I try to login into the job portal of my account I get the message stating that my account has been locked & please contact HR department if you are still unable to login. I've enclosed the snapshot of the same for your quick reference purpose.

Request you to kindly look into this & solve my problem at the earliest.

username: farhad87.[protected]@gmail.com
          email id: farhad87.[protected]@gmail.com

Farhad Wadiwalla.

Unable to login in job portal account locked

[May 20, 2016] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Igate — Unable to get career portal account unblocked and also my mails are not reaching you it seems due to this [Resolved]

Hitesh Purohit
            Respected sir/madam
            for placement purpose i registered myself in your career portal. i was recruited by your company...

Igate — To unlock account [Resolved]

lunawatnaman
            My account has been locked due to many unsuccessful login attempts. please help me for getting my...

Igate — Igate unlock my account [Resolved]

Guruzz
            Hi Team,

I forgot my password and my account has been locked because of many trials of password.Though i have...

Igate — Unlock my captive portal account

sabarish417
            Sir / Madam,
            I've created my account in your portal . I forgot my password so i tried few times but was unsuccessfull...

Igate — To unlock account [Resolved]

naveen gt

sourabmv.93
            Sir / madam,
            I have created my account in your igate.taleo.net portal .When i was reviewing the job applied on web site, I forgot my password and my account has been locked because of many trials of password.Though i have asked for access code and tried again it's of no use . It's displaying a message that action cannot be completed and contact the hr team. I want to access my account, could please tell me a way.
            Yesterday I registered complaint here, but it is not yet solved. Please help me by unlocking my igate account.

Username: sourabmv.93
            Email id: sourabmv.93gmail.com
            Sourab

To unlock my
            Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 1, 2016
            I just registered complaint to unlock my account. They have unlocked it in short period of time. Thank you.

[Mar 31, 2016] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sourabmv.93
              Sir / madam,
              I've created my account in your portal .When i was reviewing the job applied on web site i forgot my password and my account has been locked because of many trials of password.Though i have asked for access code and tried again it's of no use . It's displaying a message that action cannot be completed and contact the hr team. I want to access my account, could please tell me a way.

Username: sourabmv.93
              Email id: sourabmv.[protected]@gmail.com

Thanks you.

To unlock igate account

[Mar 30, 2016] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Saurabh

Your Account has been unlocked and details are shared with you in registered e-mail ID, Kindly Check

HR Team

sivakumarnani

Username: sivakumars
                - siva kumar

My account has been blocked

devi416
                  Sir / Madam,
                  I've created my account in your portal .When I tried to apply for a job posted on web site I forgot my password and My account has been locked because of many trials of password.Though i have asked for access code and tried again it's of no use . It's displaying a message that action cannot be completed and contact the HR team. I want to access my account, could please tell me a way.

Username: Devi416
                  - Devi vara prasad

[Mar 16, 2016] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aamani T

Username: Aamani
                    Email id: aamani.[protected]@gmail.com
                    - Aamani

Unlock my account

[Mar 09, 2016] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    The issue has been resolved. Please do let us know if you face any issue.

Team HR,
                    IGATE (Part of Capgemini now)
                    Sir / Madam,
                    I've created my account in your portal .When I was reviewing the job applied on web site I forgot my password and My account has been locked because of many trials of password.Though i have asked for access code and tried again it's of no use . It's displaying a message that action cannot be completed and contact the HR team. I want to access my account, could please tell me a way.

Username: sivakumars
                    - siva kumar

Swethareddypal
                      I am swetha.I applied for igate with a referral 5 th Feb but till now I didn't get hallticket.for seeing the status of my application I log on to career portal with my user name and accessid I found that my account is blocked why it is blocked.will pls tell me what I want to do my mail ID is [protected]@gmail. com .I called to customercare noreply that numbers are not reachable.can u pls help me as early as possible

[Feb 23, 2016] iGATE customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

iGATE Global Solutions — Igate global solutions is registered for pf with rpf or trust

fammu786
                        I want to transfer my pf amount from igate global solutions ltd to scope international pvt ltd. I need clarification whether...

iGATE Global Solutions — Hijras harassment and robbed money [Resolved]

subhashndv
                        Hi sir, on 28-july-2015, I m waiting (at marathahlli market bus stop, towards marathahalli) for bus to office around...