[Resolved] Ikya Human Capital Solutions — PF DETAILS

Narsapur, Andhra Pradesh, India
 NDVPRASAD
Good morning sir I am N D V Prasad, have worked 5 months in this prestigious company. My Emp. ID: A053667, vijayawada region Pf was deducted from my salary. I have not got pf no. and the details. Please provide me the PF No. and Details. My email ID : [protected]@gmail.com Thank you sir

PF DETAILS
PF DETAILS
sir

Reliance General Insurance Company hired through Ikya Global Solutions first. After 5months it has taken into its Reliance HR services. The entire process was done by a state coordinator who was removed from the company now.

Recently I have resigned for Reliance General Insurance Company.

I have no any phone number or email Id except the offer letter from Ikya company which is already attached to this complaint.
Please help me in this.

Updated by NDVPRASAD, May 24, 2015
Sir

I got hyderabad branch phone no. from web site.[protected]

Comments

Respected sir

I am Nalli Daiva Varaprasad, worked as cluster coordinator for Reliance General Insurance Company through Ikya.

My Ecode: A053667

After 5 months, Reliance General Insurance Company has taken me into its HR Services.

During the 5 months period, PF was deducted from my salary. The Company( IKYA) has not provided the PF details.

I am enclosing the offer letter from IKYA.

Please check and provide the details.

Thank you sir.
Good morning sir

I am Javed Khan, My Emp. ID: A160164, Pf was deducted from my salary. I have not got pf no & UAN Details . and

the details. Please provide me the PF No & UAN Number

My email ID : kamil.[protected]@gmail.com

I m utkarsh rana i left my job befor 4 month but did not given mu uan no my pf no was

KN/46370/102799
My mo no was [protected]

I am working at Nokia solutions India private limited on 2015 batch.. I am worked 6 moths.. I have not my payslip or any other documents.. I need to Employee No or PF account No (or) UAN no... Kindly do the needful .kindly provide the details

Name : Narayanakumar
Nokia office my Employee ID: 62012875
Work address : Plot No OZ-08, Sipcot Industrial Park, Hi-Tech SEZ, Panrutti Village, Oragadam Industrial Corridor, Mathur, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu 631604

Nokia solutions India private limited

Thanks & regards,
Narayanakumar R
I am working at IDBI BANK MANCHERIAL limited on July 16 2018 batch. I have not my payslip or any other documents.. I need to Employee No or PF account No (or) UAN no... Kindly do the needful .kindly provide the details...
My email is is [protected]@gmail.com
Sir send my username and password
Emp code-[protected]
Company name LG electronics India Pvt ltd
[protected]@gamil.com
Ph-[protected]
Hi Sir, Mam

Greeting for the day

I am Md Tauqir, My Emp. ID: A125659. I dont have any Details from Samsung . Please provide me the PF No & UAN Number

My email ID : [protected]@gmail.com
contact no.[protected]
Dear sir
My name santhosh kumar k I am working idbi bank Whitefield please provide the my uan no my employe I'd A427369

Thanks®ards
Santhoshkumar

IKYA General Staffing, 4th Floor, S.V.Towers, No. 27, 80 Feet Road, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru Pete, Karnataka, India - 560095
    Ikya Human Capital Solutions - PF DETAILS