Ikya Human Capital Solutions
Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
IKYA General Staffing, 4th Floor, S.V.Towers, No. 27, 80 Feet Road, 6th Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru Pete
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Bad

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Complaints & Reviews

This is Karan Mamtani. I have worked with Payroll from Ikya solutions from Dec'2010 to Dec'2012. I need urgent help for the experience letter. Below is the details

Employee ID- A042227
Name- Karan Mamtani
DOJ- 21/12/2010
LWD- 24/12/2012
Deputed to - VODAFONE ESSAR SPACETEL

Please help me with the experience and releasing letter as this is utmost important for me. Please reach out to me on [protected]
Sep 06, 2021

Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
[protected]@quesscorp.com
farward ur mail to dis id...
with ur details... all d best...

Some one write my problem resolved... till now i have problem problem... Hi Sir/Medam Good morning... i am ex employ in JIO in 2015... Empoly ID A252953... Just i Left JIO in 2015 because of CESSATION (SHORT SERVICE)... when i try to claim PF... showing IFSC is wrong... Can you please update my IFSC Plz... now my IFSC IS UTIB0000030... TQ SIR/MEDAM...
    Sep 06, 2021

Hi Sir/Medam Good morning... i am ex employ in JIO in 2015... Empoly ID A252953... Just i Left JIO in 2015 because of CESSATION...

Hi Team,

Please update my IFSC code asap. Thanks

With regards,
      Praveen
      [protected]@gmail.com
      Sep 05, 2021

I am Akshay Aggarwal working as FOS in Bajaj Finserv for last 6 months and I believe as an employee of this...

I was a Employee on 2012 and my employee ID- A091526. PF No- KN/46370/71663. Now i want to add my PF account with my existing UAN. Need your cooperation to solve this issue.

Company Name: Sterling & Wilson Ltd
        Sep 01, 2021

My name RAVIKANT
          i work from samsung (quess)
          Employee iD- A422672
          My UAN no[protected]
          Pls update my new account ifsc code..
          Sep 01, 2021

Dear sir/maam

I was Employee of Reliance Industries on roll of Quess Corp limited, I worked as a MAST ENGINEER In Reliance Jio, My joining Date Was[protected], I resigned from That Comapny In Febrary 2021, But Still I didnot Get releaving Certificate, I'm facing Problem to join New Company, Kindly Solve my Problem..
            NAME AMIR KHAN
            Employment Id: QS1467082
            Aug 23, 2021

Dear sir, madam

Please update my New Mobile Number In Uan Due to the Old mobile number is missing Not Working

Old Mobile No :- [protected]
              New Mobile no :- [protected]

Uan no :[protected]
              Aug 19, 2021

Dear sir, Madam

Please do the Needful

I resigned from axis bank as sales executive on 1st of may and also completed my my notice period on 1of june it's been 47 days i have not received my relieving letter and full and full and final settlement.
                So this is my kind request you to please issue my full and final settlement and please let me know if you need any further information from my end.
                EMP ID : AS442372
                PHONE NO:[protected]

Thanks & Regards
                Naba kumar Tai
                Aug 18, 2021

I was ex-employee of Ikya human capital solution limited working for client Juniper network from 26/9/2011.I need the UAN number for pf account i was holding. Please kindly respond since it's almost 8 years old account, I have difficulty to get the detail.

Please do help in getting the details.

EMP id: A067915
                  PF NO: KN/46370/58188

Thanks in advance for your help.
                  Aug 09, 2021

Can some one reply on above problem.

Mallesh

Hello sir, can u please reset my password in ikya portal and also update my correct mb number & email id on ikya portal...

Emp id-[protected]
                    Mb. [protected]
                    [protected]@gmail.com
                    Aug 02, 2021

Name: Madhan Kumar V
                      Employee id: [protected]
                      Designation :SEC
                      Deputed company: Samsung India electronics pvt ltd

I need my experience certificate, without which I cannot onboard into my new job.
                      Please do the needful as early as possible.
                      Jul 31, 2021

Dear Team,

I have only Pf No i don't have UAN No due to that i am unable to withdraw
                        my PF .
                        Requesting you to please look into this and kindly provide the UAN No on the same.

if you have required any information please contact us to below contact no.

Name- Sagar Kamble

ID- 2129
                          Jun 26, 2021

KYC my Adhar Card On My UAN Number

Dear sir
                            my epf name and aadhar name are different, kindly help how can i change my correct name as epf.
                            Jun 23, 2021

Iam was working in HDFC ergo general insurance company in Chennai teynampet branch I forgot my user ID and password plz resolve my problems
                              Mail id sonia.[protected]@yahoo.in plz contact me through email
                              May 12, 2021

Dear Sir /Medam
                                this is sadika from hyderabad i worked for lg electronics and resigned with ikya please update correct date of exit i sent a post with the documents form 19/10c wB/31, JOINT DECLARETION FORMFORM 10ADHAR AND WITH the help of hyderabad ikya bracnch office with seal and stamp doc no : H18673102 DTDC
                                Please update the correct date as attand conform please do the need full
                                Apr 26, 2021

and my im id is : A182417 PLEASE UPDATE and conform ph no : [protected]
                                Haneef55280's [Complaint's author] reply, Apr 27, 2021
                                need to update correct date of exit as 15-05-2017

Dear sir sadanandy Tiwari here ll I need experience sheet because my work is not being done because it is showing active status...
                                  I am Abid Hassan Shaikh my employe code is As198136
                                  I work as a sales relationship executive in MAB Axis bank on payrol...