Ikya Human Capital Solutions
Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
IKYA General Staffing, 4th Floor, S.V.Towers, No. 27, 80 Feet Road, 6th Block, Koramangala
Bengaluru Pete
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Bad

Ikya Human Capital Solutions related photos (157)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Complaints & Reviews

I'm Worked sharekhan pnb paribas under IKYA i received salary from ikya i loss my existing mobile number so i'm not able open my PF account kindly help me to add my new mobile number with my pf account then only i will open my pf account in below attached my ikya payslip for your reference.

Note - Add below given mobile number once the process is completed give me the confirmation for my acknowledge.

New Mobile Number - [protected]

Ikya Employee id - [protected]

Thanks & Regards,

Jothivel P

[Jan 12, 2021] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Mam.,
    iam Varaprasad i have working 2014 6 month working in tata tele service. But Still know not credit in my pf amount. i have attched my Emp No A184512. kindly another request give me UAN number . please...

[Jan 01, 2021] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear
      Sir/mam, my name is purnendu das. I was working at axis bank under quess corp pay roll. My employe id is AS467076. Mobile=[protected]. My last working date was=18/12/2020. Sir I didn't get my relieving letter I request you that please give me a relieving letter because I can't joind my new company without relieving letter so please do the needful and please take the positive action that's the problem can be solved..

Regard
      Purnendu das

[Dec 31, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was the employee of Ikya human Capital solutions (QUESS CORP LTD.) and i was worked for Bajaj Finserv (CD LOANS) as Sales...

I wantted to resign my job as a relationship executive please resign for me ...I ...Am not interested and as well as i am not in that specialization
        Resign

[Dec 23, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bank details update
          Bank details update

[Dec 22, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by Bhavarlal Chouhan Dec 22, 2020 bank datiels update

Sir/Madam,
            Iam NITAI SINGHA BARMAN, Mob- [protected], Employee ID- AS400682.
            UAN NO[protected].

Sir/Madam Kindly Approved My UAN Profile Submit Bank Account.

[Dec 04, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am kapil keru Chavarekar
              I am job PepsiCo India holdings pvt Ltd
              Ikya pay roll hq =Ashta (puna office)
              Joining date =1/9/2016
              Region date =5/8/2017
              Employ id =A393592
              Designation =Rsp
              Pl sir me mail Relieving letter cum experience letter. Mail id =[protected]@gmail.com

[Nov 17, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir

Emp I'd AS451200
                Name Mohamedkadarali

Applied for of withdrawal under form 31 in online on November 3rd but still not yet get please do the needful
                PF claim 2

My fnf payment has been delayed from the ikya company althoght every thing has been cleared from my company (airtel) through the mail.
                  Ravi has been incharge
                  I have been contact with him since 5/6 month through mail and call but every time he had scam with me
                  He told i am discarging now and then but he does not stand with his word
                  I think like ikya company run the scam
                  What i need a senior one to communicate

[Nov 11, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My documentation is completed wating for QC varification

[Nov 10, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm sampuran kumar choubey
                      Employee ID [protected]
                      PF no. PY/BOM/46370/226386
                      Dear sir
                      My pension amount is pending
                      Pls provided my pension

[Nov 09, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear, SirMadam

I worked in your organization between 2012 and 2013, Employee id A098939 and PF NO. AP/61702/14327, could you please let me know how i can withdraw PF amount from this PF account number.

Anurag Singh

[Nov 05, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, I resign my job in 16 SEP 2018 I want to withdraw my EPF Kindly do my full and final settlement.

NAME - Chelladurai

UAN NO[protected]

PF NO : PY/BOM/46370/273265

Company Name : LG Electronics India Pvt LTD

Joining Date : 24/05/2016

Resignation date : 16/09/2018

Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com

Kindly rectify the issue...

[Nov 04, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear team,

i have requesting for adhar number correction of my uan account but no one is help me out, i have reached till avujit kar sir, dipti dongre mam but not yet any solution .

[Oct 29, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Good morning sir,
                              i am all ready apply pf transfer request submitted previous account, 3 months before, but not traner pf amount quess corp in amount transfer to teamlease, why not delay pf tranfer amount please transfer amount sir,
                              my id ;qs1840304,
                              uan no ;[protected],
                              phno:[protected],

[Oct 15, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir, I resign my job in 15 Feb 2019 I want to withdraw my EPF .please do my full and final settlement.
                                MY NAME -Balaji Keshavaravo Puyad
                                EMP ID -[protected]
                                FUNCTION -DST
                                DOJ-15 JUN 2016
                                DOR-15 FEB 2019
                                CONTACT NO-[protected]
                                MAIL ID-nalaji.[protected]@gmail.com

[Oct 14, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Ranjeeth my employe code is [protected]
                                  I work as a giga fiber engineer in Reliance Jio Infocomm ltd on payrol of ikya human capital solution (Division of quess corp). I resigned in april but but did not get my releving letter. am facing problem to join another company.

Name - N.Ranjeeth
                                  Employee Id : [protected]
                                  Company name : Reliance Jio Info comm Ltd
                                  Location : Tirupur
                                  payroll : ikya human capital solution (Division of quess corp)
                                  email : ranjeeth.[protected]@gmail.ccom

[Oct 06, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Sir/Madam I am Unable to Download my Salary pay slip from 3 Months I have Been Requesting frequently plz help me out

NMAE : MOHAMMED IMRAN
                                    SAMSUNG PROMOTER
                                    SOUTH34814

[Oct 05, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Worked under ikya human solutions in GMB Project in 2016 MY Name is Suraj Bhatia My Employee Code is 752109
                                      I was Employee of Quess plz Provide my Pf When I apply my pf online its shown not verified on my bank account nd there is not support from ur side so plz provide my PF ASAP my mobno.[protected], [protected]

[Sep 30, 2020] Ikya Human Capital Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.