I'm Complaint About My Parents Name Collection — my father and mother name change

My name is daud masih i passed high school in 2012 but my father and mother name is incorrect so write on my high school certificate.

Incorrect name is = [father] - om prakesh yadav and [mother]- lalti devi
Correct name is = [father ]-shaharbaj and [mother ]-shivkumari

Please help me
Roll no - 3599357
Name - daud masih
Father name - shaharbaj
Date of birth -08/05/1996
School name - shre bansati devi inter college kaneri gazipur up

My email id - [protected]
Mo - [protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet


"LegalResolved assures redressal of a plethora of legal issues without the time and efforts of pursuing litigation, through sending Legal Notice to the defaulters and inducing them to make amends to you. You will not only receive that defaulted payment, or compensation, but will also be able to retrieve the interest and legal costs as well. Hurry and get in touch with us on Contact no [protected] or visit Assured remedies without many scuffles!

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information

    Uttar Pradesh

    Complaint categoryCategory: Other
    Add Company Information